News Izzy Adesanya goes OFF on Jones performance ‘it wasn’t SHIT!’

Slapped = Close to getting stopped?

960x0.jpg

jon-jones-thiago-santos-ufc-239-17.jpg
How’s this for getting slapped up by a can a weight class below
E1DE0B59-0490-4A97-953F-E824A1083370.gif <36>

Izzy reeeaaally wants that fight for some reason, hence the attention whoring,

I guess now all the "Izzy is a global superstar in the making" can go away. Real superstars in the making don't beg for matches like that (they only beg for rematches haha)

Incoming jones cockhuggers telling you he broke records and goat this and that.

Jones is a shell of his former self with out his 'juice'
His only finishes under USADA are DC & Gust when he popped hot & pulsed so out of control Vegas wouldn't license him. OSP, Smith, Santos, & Reyes is the clean(er) version of Jones for sure. Although we don't know if Jones passed his fight night drug tests yet for the Reyes fight.

If Reyes came for Jones like he did I’m gonna actually put money on the young lion, Jones is there for the taking, can’t imagine he doesn’t increase the pico’s for this one tho

Imagine comparing undisciplined WW Kelvin Fatselum to Dominick Reyes as an opponent

<Lmaoo>

Reyes would probably knock Izzy the fuck out at 205.
Negro PLEASE!!!! Let's just remember that before the fight with Gastelum vs. Adesanya more than half of Sherdog were certain that Gastelum would get the KO.

And before Jones vs. Reyes, much more than half of Sherdog predicted Jones to run through Reyes easily.

I personally was right on both fights. Check my thread history bitches.

Now in the aftermath NO one is debating who won the fight with Gastelum vs. Israel but plenty of people feel Reyes beat Jones. Fact is Gastelum is more experienced and proven than Reyes.

Izzy is right, and he's precisely the man Jones wishes he were.

Incoming jones cockhuggers telling you he broke records and goat this and that.

Jones is a shell of his former self with out his 'juice'
Ya know, I dont hate jones I'd go as far to say that i have a soft spot for him honestly, but to anyone who thinks that jones looks the same you're out of your mind.

and im not even talking steroids, fighters regress over time, it happens. training camps get stale, fighters age. it is what it is.

Based on what I saw

Reyes wrecks Izzy..
What exactly did you see?? Israel is too experienced to lose to Reyes. A man who will offer no wrestling threat. Not saying that he isn't a tough fight but as of yet there is nothing to suggest his standup is better than Israel's.

View attachment 726857 Bold, true words from the young lion.

Izzy got his face messed up against Gastelum and now fighting a guy coming off multiple losses in his 40's because there is no one else left to fight .

Middlewieght is shallow Jones is fighting all the top guys in his division who are bigger .

Jones has defended the belt 14 times .
Izzy needs to stop taking about Jiones it's getting boring .

izzy has been ko' d stuff in kickboxing and it's only a matter of time for it to happen to him again . Gastelum got close but but tired .

Negro PLEASE!!!! Let's just remember that before the fight with Gastelum vs. Adesanya more than half of Sherdog were certain that Gastelum would get the KO.

And before Jones vs. Reyes, much more than half of Sherdog predicted Jones to run through Reyes easily.

I personally was right on both fights. Check my thread history bitches.

Now in the aftermath NO one is debating who won the fight with Gastelum vs. Israel but plenty of people feel Reyes beat Jones. Fact is Gastelum is more experienced and proven than Reyes.

Gastelum is a small middleweight with Cardio issues

Why would you talk down a guy and say he sucks and that his best wins are behind him? Then when you beat him it means nothing based on your own words.

Gastelum is a small middleweight with Cardio issues
Reyes isn't known for his cardio either. Like I said Reyes would be a tough fight for Adesanya. But as a man who has shown no offensive grappling threats there is nothing to suggest that his standup is better than Israel's. Israel is more experienced and has fought guys just as big as Reyes.

Jon Jones is NOT a great striker and I predictpr Reyes to give him trouble when most did not.

Exactly. It's like all these dudes lining up to fight someone like BJ Penn now. I mean I get it b/c of his name, but you aren't fighting the real BJ, it's a shell of him. How does that make you look good? Like Hughes smashing the crap out of Royce....or Tito finally beating Chuck. It doesn't mean anything the longer you wait.

I'm starting to really dislike this Izzy character. 0 title defenses.....talks of super fight....won't move up for another 16+ months for the super fight.

Yes it is very confusing, you are disliking that Izzy character for having 0 mw title defenses.

Yet in the exact same paragraph your also upset that he won't move up for 16 months.

I don't think you're " starting to dislike Izzy * You obviously already don't. Do you want him to defend his belt? Or fight Jones ?

Or imo the more likely option is regardless which route he goes you're still going to bitch.

The truth is Izzy knows he can't beat Jones
Jines will take Izzy down and snaps him

Reyes may have stopped a takedown or two but still got taken down and Reyes is alot stronger than chicken legs Izzy

He thinks maybe in 2021 he might have a chance what a joke

It's laughable saying you will fight someone at a certain time when you think you will have better chance at beating them

I actually don't think this fight will happen
Izzy might get ko'd again if the middleweight division improves and fighters are not injured

The truth is Izzy knows he can't beat Jones
Jines will take Izzy down and snaps him

Reyes may have stopped a takedown or two but still got taken down and Reyes is alot stronger than chicken legs Izzy

He thinks maybe in 2021 he might have a chance what a joke

It's laughable saying you will fight someone at a certain time when you think you will have better chance at beating them

I actually don't think this fight will happen
Izzy might get ko'd again if the middleweight division improves and fighters are not injured

He's planning on beating yoel and Paulo first..... as a proper champ should.

Reyes isn't known for his cardio either. Like I said Reyes would be a tough fight for Adesanya. But as a man who has shown no offensive grappling threats there is nothing to suggest that his standup is better than Israel's. Israel is more experienced and has fought guys just as big as Reyes.

Jon Jones is NOT a great striker and I predictpr Reyes to give him trouble when most did not.

I keep saying this when someone goes out there and focuses on wrestling and grappling and taking Izzy down Izzy will lose

They need to mix it up with him get him tired and make him uncomfortable the Khabib imposes himself on fighters

If everybody at middleweight keeps fighting Izzy where he is comfortable Izzy has the advantage . At light heavyweight the guys hit hard and there are some wrestlers so it's different story .

He's planning on beating yoel and Paulo first..... as a proper champ should.

Yoel is coming off losses and is in his 40''s
Costa will be coming back from major injuries and will have some ring rust

The division is shallow right now

Izzy should go fight Reyes and then Santos

Jones should tell him to earn his title shot because he is constantly talking shit

I don't want to hear shit from a guy who is trying to hype a fight vs Jones for summer......of 2021!!! Either move up and fight him now or shut your mouth. Nobody gives a crap about a fight 16+ months from now. For a guy with a grand total of ZERO title defenses he talks a lot.

It's as annoying as Bones constantly saying he's going to go fight HWs. Either do it or shut up about it.

Close. Fucking. Thread.

Izzy has only been respectful to Anderson. Keep winning and keep it moving, Izzy.

Back