News Izzy Adesanya goes OFF on Jones performance ‘it wasn’t SHIT!’

Izzy is rignt..jones is completely unimpressive without his steroids and competitive with guys who arent that impressive..it wasnt long ago Reyes went life and death with Volkan Nogroundgameir.

I agree, except I think he still has some Acai in him lol

I don't want to hear shit from a guy who is trying to hype a fight vs Jones for summer......of 2021!!! Either move up and fight him now or shut your mouth. Nobody gives a crap about a fight 16+ months from now. For a guy with a grand total of ZERO title defenses he talks a lot.

It's as annoying as Bones constantly saying he's going to go fight HWs. Either do it or shut up about it.
Big talk coming from a canner fan who does nothing but bring the sport down.

The more Izzy talks the less I want to see him fight Jones and just stay at 185.

It’s like a rapper who puts out 10000x diss records toward another rapper and doesn’t get a response. The first one or two might be <mma4> . Everything after becomes <Meh02>

Izzy is rignt..jones is completely unimpressive without his steroids and competitive with guys who arent that impressive..it wasnt long ago Reyes went life and death with Volkan Nogroundgameir.
Lol reyes and Santos not that impressive

Stop with these shit posts dude

Youre better than this

I agree, except I think he still has some Acai in him lol

Probably EPO then. Notice how he always pulls through in the championship rounds because of his giant championship heart? He could just be efficent with his energy and have amazing cardio as well. Who the fuck knows at this point... What a fucking shame it is if Jon legit never touched anything what so ever

Big talk coming from a canner fan who does nothing but bring the sport down.

What? Who are you talking to and how do you have any clue whether or not I'm a Conor fan? I was on here 3 years before Conor even had his first pro fight.

Hmmm

I don’t recall jones ever coming to close to being stOpped by santos or smith

Hahaha

Slapped = Close to getting stopped?

960x0.jpg

jon-jones-thiago-santos-ufc-239-17.jpg

View attachment 726857 Bold, true words from the young lion.
But be careful man..... Jon is a petty guy when it comes to holding grudges AND he seems to perform better and more viciously and with more intention when there is a grudge. AND you're embarrassing him so he WILL want to make a huge example of you, Izzy.

That said, Jon isn't the chainsaw he once was and Izzy might be able to beat him by 2021. Anything's possible. Including a picogram inspired hard loss.

Words are sharp but who knows which way they'll cut?

After watching how he was able to circumvent the system through arbitration, I have no respect for USADA, NSAC, CSAC, or Jon himself and I will never pay to watch Jones again.

That said, he won his last two fights in the same fashion Valentina usually does. By being a risk-averse point fighter. Why is he not catching hate for that?

Not a fan of Jones and definitely not a fan of his last fight, but when all is said and done....Jones would murk Izzy....easily imho.
But couldn't murk Anthony Smith?

Jones lost to Santos and Reyes, it's not crazy to think Adesanya has a chance
Don't forget the illegal knee that to A Smith that should have been a DQ. Would be 3 fights in a row with losses if it weren't for corrupt judges/refs.

Back