News Izzy Adesanya goes OFF on Jones performance ‘it wasn’t SHIT!’

Most of you Jones fans who are now praising Reyes said he sucked and didn’t stand a chance before the fight. Now you’re all on his dick suddenly.

What exactly did you see?? Israel is too experienced to lose to Reyes. A man who will offer no wrestling threat. Not saying that he isn't a tough fight but as of yet there is nothing to suggest his standup is better than Israel's.

Izzy looked mediocre fighting a 45 year old Anderson..

Can anyone imagine what Jon Jones would do to Kelvin Gastellum

If Gastellum bulked up to 205, he could give Jones a hurtin. Don’t underestimate Gastellum.

Jones is very beatable. Gus, Santos, and Reyes have all beaten Jones.

You know what will be funny when Romero beats Izzy and dont think Romero cant do it he is soldier of God

Smith went on to proceed to finish Gus in his very next fight 3 months later.

I agree Jon underperformed, but still. Smith went and proved he’s better than people wanted to admit.
But just like that, we dismiss the undefeated MW champ? The journeyman MW fighter that moved to LHW couldn't get murked but yeah, the guy who fights way better than him with a way better skillset would just get destroyed?

I just don't follow the logic. Adesanya is probably better than Smith in every single facet of MMA except submissions. I am not saying Adesanya beats Jones but I think he is a tough fight for Jon. People downplay his win over Gastelum but truth is, Gastelum has way more power in his hands than Jon does. I would say Reyes has a bit more power than Adesanya but isn't nearly precise the striker Adesanya is.

I don't want to hear shit from a guy who is trying to hype a fight vs Jones for summer......of 2021!!! Either move up and fight him now or shut your mouth. Nobody gives a crap about a fight 16+ months from now. For a guy with a grand total of ZERO title defenses he talks a lot.

It's as annoying as Bones constantly saying he's going to go fight HWs. Either do it or shut up about it.
I mean he has a great fight against Romero and then Costa to have, but after that yeah, they should do the Jones one which isn't that far from summer of 2021 if they do a promotional tour, maybe an ultimate fighter

At least Jones didn't go to a split decision with Marvin Vettori. I don't like Jones, but Izzy is no match for him.

When Izzy bulks up in a few years after defeating all the middle weights, he's also going to reign undefeated at 205.

This makes Jones fans' insecure, but it will happen.

I sometimes forget how stupid and full of emotion the average sherdogger is.

Adesanya is the greatest striker that has ever been in the UFC (BETTER THAN SILVA, YOU DUMB FUCKING MORONS) and given equal weight, would beat the dogshit out of Jones 9/10 times. The only advantage Jones has is his weight - not even his wrestling would stop Adesanya from beating the shit out of him on the feet.

But just like that, we dismiss the undefeated MW champ? The journeyman MW fighter that moved to LHW couldn't get murked but yeah, the guy who fights way better than him with a way better skillset would just get destroyed?

I just don't follow the logic. Adesanya is probably better than Smith in every single facet of MMA except submissions. I am not saying Adesanya beats Jones but I think he is a tough fight for Jon. People downplay his win over Gastelum but truth is, Gastelum has way more power in his hands than Jon does. I would say Reyes has a bit more power than Adesanya but isn't nearly precise the striker Adesanya is.
Old men dumbfuck stupid boomer sherdoggers hate Izzy because he's young and "gay" and likes anime.

"wahh wahh an anime nerd would beat me up wahh wahh" <- this is unironically the mindset that these stupid fucking losers have.

What if we compare round 3 of Jones-Shogun, when Jones was 23?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

What ? Izzy said Jones is washed up. His best years are behind him. That's the POINT dufus. He is not questioning his past.

I’m sensing Izzy getting KO’d by Romero ... bones fight never happens

I sometimes forget how stupid and full of emotion the average sherdogger is.

Adesanya is the greatest striker that has ever been in the UFC (BETTER THAN SILVA, YOU DUMB FUCKING MORONS) and given equal weight, would beat the dogshit out of Jones 9/10 times. The only advantage Jones has is his weight - not even his wrestling would stop Adesanya from beating the shit out of him on the feet.
Old men dumbfuck stupid boomer sherdoggers hate Izzy because he's young and "gay" and likes anime.

"wahh wahh an anime nerd would beat me up wahh wahh" <- this is unironically the mindset that these stupid fucking losers have.

The irony here is you manage to sound both very stupid and very emotional. Also, nobody of worth gives a damn about Izzy' sexuality or what kind of cartoons he watches. Next you'll say people underrate him because of the amount of pigment in his skin, right? He's talented, but has weaknesses, and a guy like Jones would exploit them.

Imagine comparing undisciplined WW Kelvin Fatselum to Dominick Reyes as an opponent

<Lmaoo>

Reyes would probably knock Izzy the fuck out at 205.

Oh so suddenly Reyes is that world beater and not that unproven prospect who struggled with Volkan? You are one big pathetic biased piece of shit.

Back