I've smelled b.s. but now I have seen it...

Master7quick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I was hoping cerrone won but actually really won those judges must have been drunk off of Irish whiskey, cerrone had lucky charms for breakfAst, and is now smelling like poop from all of the ass kissing to dana white to set him up for a title fight.

e31.jpg

It's as if the IQ level of this place goes into the single digits after a fight night.

It's as if the IQ level of this place goes into the single digits after a fight night.

I don't see any difference after a fight, just much more of the same I see during the week. I'm curious as to the IQ level of fans of MMA vs WWE vs Truck Pulls vs people who like to eat their own fecal matter. I would think they'd all be in the same ball park as far as IQ.

It wasn't that bad a robbery. I can see where the Donald won the first and had a draw the next two rounds...

I felt he won the first... Then the last two were too close to call... ie (Draw)... so.. yeah... that's a "W"

It wasn't that bad a robbery. I can see where the Donald won the first and had a draw the next two rounds...

I felt he won the first... Then the last two were too close to call... ie (Draw)... so.. yeah... that's a "W"

Are you blind? Cerrone was outstruck all three rounds

I don't see any difference after a fight, just much more of the same I see during the week. I'm curious as to the IQ level of fans of MMA vs WWE vs Truck Pulls vs people who like to eat their own fecal matter. I would think they'd all be in the same ball park as far as IQ.

easy with the truck pull fans.

Whenever a close fight does go the way you want its a robbery, plain and simple, and if u disagree tgen your in the wrong forum

I had no problem with the decision.....Cowboy won rounds 1 and 2..los the 3rd. 1 was pretty close but he did land the better head strikes and body strikes....2 was close and Cowboy got that takedown and some top control that sealed the round. Bendo landed a lot of leg kicks...but many were the side kick to the leg...didn't do much damage.

I really don't care for Benson and root against him every time. He won that fight though. Part of me is happy he got screwed. But ya, I think that was a pretty bad call

i Cant believe people are complaining about a decision against benson, of all people, the king of controversial decisions? not to mention an even greater robbery happening before tha fight with the whole spencer thing. but people are here blowing up Benson when he didnt even try to take cerrone down. Once you consider the fact he didnt even attempt to look competitive in the takedown department and that those front kicks to the thigh really did nothing it only makes sense that cerrone looked like the more dominant fighter, however slightly.

The only robbery in that fight was it not being five rounds.

I was hoping cerrone won but actually really won those judges must have been drunk off of Irish whiskey, cerrone had lucky charms for breakfAst, and is now smelling like poop from all of the ass kissing to dana white to set him up for a title fight.

Wrong. They aren't setting cowboy up for a title shot. He is probably going to fight Khabib.

People are overplaying Cerrone's brief lay n'pray moment. It's more indicative that he was losing the striking battle than anything else.

I'm a Henderson fan sure, but that doesn't change the fact that he was robbed. That he has had controversial decisions go in his favor in the past isn't relevant to tonight either.

If you're a fan of fighting you should be hoping that if the fight does to the judges, the martial artist who performed better gets the win, whether you like them or not.

I recall it being close, but Cerrone edging Benson out in two rounds, though I don't recall which two off-hand. I just remember seeing him get the nod and thinking 'oh, I thought so.'

You can't win a fight with pitty pat front kicks. He looked silly throwing 150 of them per round.

But you can win a fight by eating them repeatedly? WTF sense does that make?

Henderson landed more shots, plus his head kick was the only strike that in the whole fight that stunned someone.

You can't win a fight with pitty pat front kicks. He looked silly throwing 150 of them per round.

It would look more silly letting your opponent land the same technique on you at will:rolleyes:

Back