I've smelled b.s. but now I have seen it...

it was very close, but bendo still clearly got the better of cerrone overall.

While I think Benson won, he should have gone for the finish after he caught Cerrone with the head kick. It might have won him the fight.

Both fighters were too tentative, it didn't look like they did much. I thought Cerrone looked more dominant and active in that fight than Henderson. This reminds me a little of Machida VS Davis.

You can't win a fight with pitty pat front kicks.

1, 2, 5...I know they weren't front kicks, but still...

method=get&s=nick-diaz-carlos-condit.jpg

You can't win a fight with pitty pat front kicks. He looked silly throwing 150 of them per round.

So you want Cerrone to win based on a takedown that did nothing, rather than actually landing strikes. Perfect.

What did Cerrone do to win this fight? Eat shots?

good touch afterwards when dana said he thought benson won. covering their tracks.

All 3 rounds were competitive, that being said I belive cowboy won the first and last 2 were bensons rounds.

I've long stopped caring about Bendo decisions.
It's the life he chose so it's nothing to get that animated over.

But I could see both sides arguments.

It wasn't that bad a robbery. I can see where the Donald won the first and had a draw the next two rounds...

I felt he won the first... Then the last two were too close to call... ie (Draw)... so.. yeah... that's a "W"

Donald pretty clearly won all 3 rounds. Benson really didn't do anything all fight except try to avoid getting his ass kicked. His offense just wasn't there.

i like both fighters and at the end of it all - happy cerrone got the W - at least is 2-1.

Whenever a close fight does go the way you want its a robbery, plain and simple, and if u disagree tgen your in the wrong forum

Agreed except in this fight it was one sided, cerrone was too scared to let loose and got dominated. Bendo had to have had 10x the amount of landed strikes, really curious to see the fight metric.

LOL, Benson did absolutely nothing standing. Cerrone had a pretty big advantage striking. The only significant strikes that benson landed were the backleg thigh kicks.

You need to remove cerrones balls from your mouth and go watch the fight.

Agreed except in this fight it was one sided, cerrone was too scared to let loose and got dominated. Bendo had to have had 10x the amount of landed strikes, really curious to see the fight metric.

Most of those strikes were not significant. That is the problem, and why Cerrone took all three rounds.

I had Cowboy edging the first, Henderson taking the 3rd, the 2nd round I really couldnt make a decision on.

Henderson landed more shots, not much more but more, Cowboy had a takedown, but Cowboy was moving forward for the majority of the time, was always in the centre of the octagon pushing forward, i think octagon control swung it. just.

I dont think 29-28 Henderson would have been an unfair result either.

Landed i think it was about 48-80 from memory in favour of henderson.

Back