Media Arnold Allen: I deserved to win, no ill will towards Evloev, but "would have finished" it unless Goddard

Tough break for Allen. He's very talented and an intelligent gameplan implementer. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of in his Evloev fight performance.

I think in general, any rule that opens up more strikes in grounded positions will overall be an advantage to the better grappler. However, it will make fights more exciting

wait but you can kick opponents from tbe same position ?

Walking forward is the least important scoring criteria

I’m pretty sure getting outwrestled and chased around the octagon for two straight rounds is important in the scoring criteria when you’re not mounting any offense. He also got rocked by Evloev.

Close fight, amazing scrap by both guys. I had Evloev with 2-1 edge but fight was a mess with the knee stoppage.

Huge Allen fan so bummed at loss but Evloev looked fucking tough. Kid is a real threat in the division.

I’m pretty sure getting outwrestled and chased around the octagon for two straight rounds is important in the scoring criteria when you’re not mounting any offense. He also got rocked by Evloev.
Getting outwreslted= 4 one second takedowns then grabbing onto the back cause you got outstruck

chased around the octagon literally means nothing if you’re still outstriking the guy

he got rocked in round 2, one round which everyone agrees evloev won

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back