It's time for Gamrot vs Charles.

I’d bet Charles against gamrot … gamrot good but overrated and boring as fuck - Charles would never be in danger - he’d get him eventually

Green, Moican or Hooker for Oliviera

Gamrot should get the loser of Makhachev/Poirier, with a win a title shot.

Why would they make this matchup?

It could be a fun fight for sure, but it does nothing for the division. They are not giving Gamrot a title shot, he would have gotten it already in October if they would.

Gamrot and can mostly likely will be able to make that the most boring fight ever.

Please not as a main event. Just do a 3 rounder so we can get the blanketing over and done with.

It could be a fun fight for sure, but it does nothing for the division. They are not giving Gamrot a title shot, he would have gotten it already in October if they would.

Gamrot has earned a step up & Oliveira should be fighting down the ranks again.

Look at the top 10, If Oliveira wants to fight again any time soon his only realistic options are Gamrot, Fiziev (whenever he's healthy) or Moicano.

Screenshot_20240417_020941_Chrome.jpg

Charles will try to fight conor and you know it, he will avoid gamrot

I think Charles is realistic enough to know that coming off this loss that Conor won't be on the table for him any time soon. The only chance Conor fights someone ever again who is likely to submit him is if he somehow works his way back into title contention.

I think Charles is realistic enough to know that coming off this loss that Conor won't be on the table for him any time soon. The only chance Conor fights someone ever again who is likely to submit him is if he somehow works his way back into title contention.

Not if Conor himself loses.

Gamrot does to him what Aljo did to Kattar, not interested.

Gamrot has never controlled any thing on the ground man. He's a phenomenal wrestler, but his top control is shits. Have we been watching the same gamrot?

Good fight though.

this, being the best wrestler in the division means nothing if you cant keep nobody down

Gamrot is getting a title shot with his next win

Gamrot probably would be a favorite, I think he could pull it off. People here act like Olivera is deadlier than Maia on the ground sometimes.

Gamrot has earned a step up & Oliveira should be fighting down the ranks again.

Look at the top 10, If Oliveira wants to fight again any time soon his only realistic options are Gamrot, Fiziev (whenever he's healthy) or Moicano.

View attachment 1040185
Dana mentioned on his Wednesday Pod that the UFC offered Ganrot the title shot after Arman turned it down, BUT Islam said no to Gamrot.

Safe to say if they offered him a title shot then Oliveira is in play for his next fight. The only problem is what ppv? UK, Perth, Mexico Independence Day(Sphere) don't make much sense as options. If they can't squeeze it onto IFW then Abu-Dhabi or MSG are likely but too far away.

I think adding Charles/Gamrot makes a ton of sense for IFW with Charles as the backup for the main-event. I think both men would accept if it's on the Conor/Chandler card otherwise I could see Charles holding out for a bigger name.

Oliveira did show that he can go more than just a couple rounds which is nice. It would be a great fight. I think Oliveira has the edge on the feet, and on the ground, I don't quite feel that Gamrot's grappling is as good as Arman's. I think I'd favor Charley Olives, but I wouldn't bet on it. It'd be a hell of a fight.

Extremely favorable match up for Charles. I like it

Back