Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

Why are people saying liberals are for this? Can we actually try being honest for once? Most people are against this on both sides of the political spectrum.
I'd have to disagree, or it's a very vocal minority on the left wing that's making it look like leftists are in favor of this. Can you show me some prominent leftists that are openly transcritical?

I’m ok with this if it’s at the pro/college levels as there are instances of girls in male dominated sports like wrestling that get to go to State and stuff.

Ever notice how there are hardly ever any controversial stories popping up about ftm transgenders? Why is that?

Not only that, the mainstream media virtually always refers to them with female pronouns.

I'd have to disagree, or it's a very vocal minority on the left wing that's making it look like leftists are in favor of this. Can you show me some prominent leftists that are openly transcritical?

Pretty much every mainstream progressive youtube outlet. Look at what happened with Joe Rogan's "endorsement" of Bernie. Pretty much everyone defended Joe on his transgender athlete take.

Why are people saying liberals are for this? Can we actually try being honest for once? Most people are against this on both sides of the political spectrum.

Not a single Democrat in the House voted against banning transgender discrimination.

A couple posters had the idiocy to try and say that lol. Talk about head in sand ...

Another case of Democrat pandering gone awry. Is normal. Having said that, I don't think people on either side of the Aisle have a problem with Trans rights as long as their rights don't trample on the rights of others.

Last edited:
Pretty much every mainstream progressive youtube outlet. Look at what happened with Joe Rogan's "endorsement" of Bernie. Pretty much everyone defended Joe on his transgender athlete take.

Mma sportscaster is against trans females in sports news at 11...any real liberal evidence?

Mma sportscaster is against trans females in sports news at 11...any real liberal evidence?

You didn't watch the video.

Why comment on something if you haven't taken the time to do the proper research?

Don't you blame the mainstream media for doing the same thing? Don't be a hypocrite

Bunch of transphobes ITT

Screenshot_1.jpg

You didn't watch the video.

Why comment on something if you haven't taken the time to do the proper research?

Don't you blame the mainstream media for doing the same thing? Don't be a hypocrite
I’ve already seen it. Yes this proves the left isn’t the ones pushing the trans rights agenda....please stop with this shit already. Even the leftist on here think you’re full of shit.

I’ve already seen it. Yes this proves the left isn’t the ones pushing the trans rights agenda....please stop with this shit already. Even the leftist on here think you’re full of shit.

I don't understand what you are trying to prove. I don't think you did watch the video, you mentioned something about Rogan being an mma commentator. That was not the point. The point is that there is support from the left of Rogan having that kind of view.

I don't understand what you are trying to prove. I don't think you did watch the video, you mentioned something about Rogan being an mma commentator. That was not the point. The point is that there is support from the left of Rogan having that kind of view.
We’re done here, the vast majority of this trans support is from the left and there is no debating that. This is the lefts buzzword or acronym playbook. Diversity, lbgtq, trans etc, not enough of xyz in this that or the other. This shit is talked about non stop daily on everything from news to tv to award shows to movies it never stops.
Now if you want to try and say the trans rights issues are equally distained by both groups I suggest you rethink that because these groups are very intertwined and always come to the rescue of each other. This is how women got screwed over by this shit in the first place, they championed it and most still do. And now they are paying the price .

Last edited:
Good luck to them. Hope they nail the bastards!
{<jordan}

We’re done here, the vast majority of this trans support is from the left and there is no debating that. This is the lefts buzzword or acronym playbook. Diversity, lbgtq, trans etc, not enough of xyz in this that or the other. This shit is talked about non stop daily on everything from news to tv to award shows to movies it never stops.
Now if you want to try and say the trans rights issues are equally distained by both groups I suggest you rethink that because these groups are very intertwined and always come to the rescue of each other. This is how women got screwed over by this shit in the first place, they championed it and most still do. And now they are paying the price .

Yes you're correct, it is spoken a lot at award shows and in film. Those people are out of touch with the rest of society due to having millions of dollars and not needing to deal with the issues we Americans face on a daily basis.

My point is that most Americans are way more united than you think. We both want affordable healthcare, affordable housing, better education, etc. When it comes to transgender athletes I haven't met many people on either side of the aisle that are okay with watching a man beat up a woman. I think you're confusing support of LGBT to exist vs support of transgender athletes. I absolutely believe in treating every human being the same way I want to be treated.

All you've done so far is make blanket statements about people based on your narrow minded view of how liberals are. Now you try to take the high road by leaving the argument, I think a lot of people can see past that. Anyway, wish you the best and hope that you can meet some more "leftists" outside of the Hollywood, media bubble you watch. We are actually more reasonable than you think.

Yes you're correct, it is spoken a lot at award shows and in film. Those people are out of touch with the rest of society due to having millions of dollars and not needing to deal with the issues we Americans face on a daily basis.

My point is that most Americans are way more united than you think. We both want affordable healthcare, affordable housing, better education, etc. When it comes to transgender athletes I haven't met many people on either side of the aisle that are okay with watching a man beat up a woman. I think you're confusing support of LGBT to exist vs support of transgender athletes. I absolutely believe in treating every human being the same way I want to be treated.

All you've done so far is make blanket statements about people based on your narrow minded view of how liberals are. Now you try to take the high road by leaving the argument, I think a lot of people can see past that. Anyway, wish you the best and hope that you can meet some more "leftists" outside of the Hollywood, media bubble you watch. We are actually more reasonable than you think.
I have met and am friends with many liberal people as I’ve stated many times on this forum. And they for the most part reflect the talking points I have mentioned. My point stands that if so many people are united like you say who are the Hollywood liberals pandering to? Certainly not only themselves, woke style culture is where this trans movement gained the traction it did. I have no issue having a genuine debate with a poster such as yourself but it’s very hard to make a generalization about someone living in a bubble when you don’t know them personally now isn’t it. I used Hollywood as an example to show having this train of thought is applauded. That said it’s far from isolated to Hollywood liberals.

we have a very quiet battle going on here in Edmonton as I have been informed.

Quiet because the organization trying to deal with it and find a solution is one of the biggest LGBTQ supporters in the city, which is the YMCA. You all would know the name via the Village People song YMCA, which has been a gay (LGBTQ) friendly gym/organization long before it was trendy to be so.

We have a trans M/F who is not transitioning or taking hormones and identifies as a lesbian, and dresses female (if that is ok to say, lol) who insists on using the female change room which almost always includes mothers and daughters. So they are just 'declared' trans but are taking no other steps.

How much of this next part is true or just rhetoric or demonization to try and get them driven out, i do not know but the reports are that while they do not walk around naked they do get naked in front of their locker when changing. And more, that some other people have cited instances of this person showing signs of physical arousal while walking around the changeroom with only a towel wrapped around them which is countered with the argument 'so what, all lesbians get aroused, and because my body parts show it differently I should not be condemned'.

I've been told solutions such as a voluntary 'all gender change room' have been proposed which anyone can voluntarily use have been rejected if they make it mandatory for a trans person to use it. Meaning 'fine, create that option but if i want to use the other ones I shall not be prohibited'.

I've also been told what they seem to be moving to is a 'family only (parents with kids)' change room which won't make instances like this impossible but will make it much more difficult but that just gives one group (parents with kids) a safe space. It does nothing for the rest of the women, and it is actually lesbian women who are fighting this the most. It is lesbian women who seem to be the focus of most trans M/F ire as they want to force lesbian women to accept and f*ck them, despite the male equipment, and are outing them as phobic and discriminatory for not doing so.

Lesbian women, by far, are the group most challenged by this as they have had so few safe spaces they have been able to carve out historically and trans M/F want into those spaces the most.

You have Vancouver cases being fought by trans M/F activists who demands access to the battered women's shelters and feels if is discrimination by the women in those facilities who do not want to be left alone with them.

City shelters are being stripped of gov't funding in an 'allow them in... or else' mandate.

Canada's oldest rape crisis centre stripped of city funding for refusing to accept trans women

And nobody should be outraged up there because you idiots voted in that jackass.

Back