Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

Transwomen are men who think they’re entitled to female spaces, female pronouns, the whole female identity actually. They actually believe they have more ownership over the concept of “woman” than actual fucking women, doesn’t get more entitled than that.

Thank you for wrecking all the idiots in this thread. Good times.

I hope they win the lawsuit.

you should compete according to biological sex, not whatever gender you identify as.

Next should be a lawsuit to prevent biological males from serving time in women’s prisons.

I know, right ?

Lets say if on sat nights i identify as a girl, they SHOULD allow me to attend the women bathroom at the club ??

I understand your sexuality is your business, but dont try to impose it over others.. in this case these poor girls having to compete with men in drags

ITS RIDICULOUS

How long have you been a transphobe?

since some sick individuals with conflicting sexual and mental issues who want to wear a wig and ducktape their sexual organ try to pick up a fight with a real girl. you know, a real one ?

The Olympics were supposed to come up with guidelines after the 2020 games.
That’s pushed back a bit.

American high school and college will probably echo whatever the Olympic committee decides.

I’m against allowing it.
But truthfully, I don’t really care.

I think the sensible solution is for women's sport to rebrand itself as female sport.

If they don't want to do that, somebody else can start rival female competitions.

Competitors can decide which ones they want to enter, subject to meeting the entry requirements (i.e. being a woman vs being female).

Fans and sponsors can also decide which one they want to support.

I think the sensible solution is for women's sport to rebrand itself as female sport.

If they don't want to do that, somebody else can start rival female competitions.

Competitors can decide which ones they want to enter, subject to meeting the entry requirements (i.e. being a woman vs being female).

Fans and sponsors can also decide which one they want to support.

Its not even a rebranding. Until like the last 5 years, everyone knew "women's sports" were "female sports". Just like everyone knew which bathroom went with what sex.

I'm going to start identifying as a 'Mega Alpha Male', and take juice. When I become a mass monster who merks my fellow men and they say well you're just using roids... I'll say sorry bud, I identify as the chief alpha, the juice is a requirement for my transitional therapy into an Alpha God.

I for one support this insanity from a purely entertainment perspective. Whoever allowed the 6'2 220lb dude to play as a girl is the ultimate troll.
I support all of it.
I might go break a few records later. Ill identify as female first and then tomorrow switch back. Its all make believe anyways right?

tranny league is the only solution. I fully oppose trans women to play in women sports.

Tranny filled sports would bring no spectators. Thus bringing in zero income and all events eventually being canceled.

THIS is the reason why trannys are refusing to stop piggy-backing off of females. Without females their movement would come to a grinding halt.

Good. We can call and treat transgenders by the gender they prefer, but to try to pretend that there are no physiological differences and that they are literally women in every sense is just nonsense.

men and women is a social construct...dont argue against it...you are evil and have a phobia...and stupid too...and racist

p.s. it's the law

Lots of liberals in this thread not echoing what conservatives say liberals think, color me shocked!!!!

Good! Boys should not be competing in girls sports because they have mental issues or realized it a great way to game the system.

<YeahOKJen>

Yeah I’m sure people go through all that social ridicule, mental stress, medical treatment because they want to "game the system" and win some medals.

That said, girl / women sports should be only for cis gendered (am I using this term correctly?) girls / women.

Trans females ? I dunno, it’s unfair AND probably humiliating for them to put them against men but it’s unfair for girls to be put up against trans women.

Something has to be thought of but this isn’t the solution.

Its not even a rebranding. Until like the last 5 years, everyone knew "women's sports" were "female sports". Just like everyone knew which bathroom went with what sex.

The idea that "woman" doesn't mean "adult human female" is revisionist nonsense.

A hen is an adult female chicken. A doe is an adult female deer. A sow is an adult female pig.

Leftists: a woman is someone who identifies as a woman.

{<huh}

Since 2012? Somewhere around there. I used to not think much of it and shrug, and I still don’t care how a man dresses or if he wears make-up or whatever. But the mainstream trans movement has been pushing towards invading female spaces for years now and it’s very obvious where it’s coming from. (Male entitlement is a factor.)

Male entitlement? Aren’t they wahmen?

It’s simple logic, we separate bathrooms, locker rooms, sports and other things by biology not by how you feel.
You are welcome to feel however you want but that doesn’t change your biology .

I can see making exceptions for post op but pre op no.

The Olympics were supposed to come up with guidelines after the 2020 games.
That’s pushed back a bit.

American high school and college will probably echo whatever the Olympic committee decides.

I’m against allowing it.
But truthfully, I don’t really care.
It's potentially the end of women's competition in the Olympics.

Back