Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

if you say so. pretty sad that we live in a time when you are considered to be a "troll" if you believe in freedom of choice. did you get your microchip embedded yet?
569249.jpg

if you say so. pretty sad that we live in a time when you are considered to be a "troll" if you believe in freedom of choice. did you get your microchip embedded yet?

Your position is so absurd that I simply dont believe it is your position. You are trolling.

This issue will end up being like people viewed gays 30 years ago. In a few years we will be amazed at how disgusting we were at shunning these transgendered people the way we were. If they identify as a female, they are a female. Who are you to tell them different? People want to say men have advantages? Yet all of you saying that would get your ass kicked by Amanda Nunes. It is just a cop out. The biological girls complaining need to get better. Stop making excuses and wanting things handed to you. I really feel for the young trans ladies having such hate directed towards them when all they want to do is what the rest of us are allowed to do
Man you better be trolling. Those transgender athletes have had what amounts to years of doping when they were men. There are significant differences in the make up of men and women that these trans athletes effectively have taken advantage of; muscle mass, skeletal structure, hormonal biology that persists post transition to mention just a few. Comparing Nunes, a female born athlete to trans athletes is one of the stupider things I've seen on here, and damn is that saying something.

I'm for the lawsuit but I just love how right wingers are now screaming for big government regulations

I'm for the lawsuit but I just love how right wingers are now screaming for big government regulations
Kinda sad isn't it? You'd think it wouldn't be needed tbh, men compete against men, women compete against women, it shouldn't need government regulation but apparently it does.

A worse travesty? I don't know about that one. Star Wars Episode IX had Sidious return when almost nobody asked for his return.

After all of the brutal sacrifice and all of the lives butchered in Episode VI, his return in IX makes those sacrifices seem like they were all for naught.

As powerful as Sidious is, as important as a character as he is, I still think that he should've stayed dead in Episode VI.

Obviously, that's only my opinion.

If I could've recommended a better course of action, I would've suggested that a brand-new supercriminal was introduced in Episode IX.

If they did that, then they could say that Episode VII and Episode VIII had Snoke and IX had another mofo.

Instead, they dig up a character like Sidious who was already in Episode I, Episode II, the Clone Wars film, the Clone Wars TV series, Episode III, he was mentioned in Episode IV, and he was in Episode V and Episode VI. After all of that, Sidious was also in Episode IX.

Sort of beating a dead horse, don't you think?
It was desperation and just milking it for cash. It’s a form of Hollywood clickbait, kind of.

that would be great except they are NOT competing against men. They are every bit as much women as anyone else in that that is what they identify as. You can't force labels on other people. If they see themselves as female, who are we to say no?

seriously you are insane

That is not what is happening at all. Sporting governing bodies make the rules, which is that sports are gender segregated for obvious reasons. It's leftists and trans activists who want the state to get involved to introduce all these new laws preventing this from happening. Just like how they want to make it illegal for private businesses like gyms to have seperate changing facilities and bathrooms, or for women working in beauty salons to be allowed to refuse to wax a mans balls. Normal people (it's not about right-wingers) just want common sense to prevail and for things to remain as they are.

Last edited:
Man you better be trolling. Those transgender athletes have had what amounts to years of doping when they were men. There are significant differences in the make up of men and women that these trans athletes effectively have taken advantage of; muscle mass, skeletal structure, hormonal biology that persists post transition to mention just a few. Comparing Nunes, a female born athlete to trans athletes is one of the stupider things I've seen on here, and damn is that saying something.
Again, we are all born with certain gifts and obstacles. You know good and well some people are just born smarter, more athletic, etc. So it is kind of a slippery slope when you start deciding which advantages count and which don't. If in the eyes of the law, they are considered female, then that is that. debate is over

If in the eyes of the law, they are considered female, then that is that. debate is over

<LikeReally5>

Do I need to mention the dozens of examples of how 'the law' has been wrong?

Like... once upon a time... one person could own another person?

Racial discrimination was legal?

Oh, but if 'In the Eyes of The Law' it was legal, then the debate is over and slavery and discrimination should never have been abolished.

Grow the fuck up.

Treat male sports as "open" from a gender/ability perspective.

Men don't need "men's divisions" to protect us from competition, so anyone who doesn't clearly and logically fit into the special needs categories of "women" or "disabled" should be free to compete with the men.

Last edited:
This issue will end up being like people viewed gays 30 years ago. In a few years we will be amazed at how disgusting we were at shunning these transgendered people the way we were. If they identify as a female, they are a female. Who are you to tell them different? People want to say men have advantages? Yet all of you saying that would get your ass kicked by Amanda Nunes. It is just a cop out. The biological girls complaining need to get better. Stop making excuses and wanting things handed to you. I really feel for the young trans ladies having such hate directed towards them when all they want to do is what the rest of us are allowed to do

If they identify as a tree, are they a tree?

Here's an interesting case study for the trans scholars in this thread.

Matt Kroc transitioned a couple of years ago and cycled off the roids. As she transformed into Janae Kroc she found out she hated getting weaker. As you can see, she is back on the roids with a vengeance. But this is in conjunction with the feminizing hormones prescribed for gender reassignment. I can't even begin to imagine what combination of hormones are in her regimen to produce this.

inb4 everyone zooms and enhances on the package

Case study ? , here that amounts to the question of Wood ? or Wood not ...... i'm in the wood not camp , I say that with no hate in my heart I just don't like birds with big hands .

You're wrong. Those who encouraged mentally ill people and impressionable children to irreversibly mutilate themselves in the name of social progress, will be viewed by history in much the same way as those who advocated for lobotomies.

I get a kick out of seeing the faces of left-leaning women when their daughters get crushed in competition by trans athletes. I still feel bad for their kids though. What do you tell your star athlete daughter who can compete at the State level? "Sorry honey, you're good, but you're not as good as someone who was a male for 14 years."?

Back