Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

Tranny filled sports would bring no spectators. Thus bringing in zero income and all events eventually being canceled.

THIS is the reason why trannys are refusing to stop piggy-backing off of females. Without females their movement would come to a grinding halt.

The sad thing is nobody would want to tune in to watch an unfair game where big tall muscular men self-identify as women demolishing the actual female athletes either.

The quicker the women supporters of this insanity realize that, the better.

Let the trans play in their own leagues instead of ruining it for real women. What happen next is a matter of demand and supply.

There are already leagues for tranny individuals: the male leagues for trannies born with testicles and without vaginas, and the female leagues for trannies born with vaginas and without testicles.

So what are you gonna do with cases as the FtM case on page one of this thread?

So what are you gonna do with cases as the FtM case on page one of this thread?

First, "FtM" is a misnomer. Males qua males cannot turn into females, at least human males.

To answer your question, boys and men ought to follow rules for boys and men. This precludes them from participating in girls and womens activities.

First, "FtM" is a misnomer. Males qua males cannot turn into females, at least human males.

To answer your question, boys and men ought to follow rules for boys and men. This precludes them from participating in girls and womens activities.

So you would be okay with what's depicted in post #9? Two girls in girls activity?

'Gender affirming' medical services should be illegal, especially for minors.

I don't disagree, but you are evading my point. These girls/women/whatever do exist, whether you like it or not. Therefore I ask you again, are you okay with such a 'transitioning' girl competing against other girls?

I don't disagree, but you are evading my point. These girls/women/whatever do exist, whether you like it or not. Therefore I ask you again, are you okay with such a 'transitioning' girl competing against other girls?

No. If a girl has received any kind of 'gender affirming' medical services she should be barred from sports.

The simple solutions is that FtM or MtF should both be allowed to compete in male leagues, and neither should be allowed to compete in female leagues.

You should be allowed to step up to a higher level of competition but you should not be allowed to drop down to a lower level.

Just like a 15 year old should be able to compete against 18 year olds if they so choose, but they can't decide to compete against 12 year olds.

I can't understand why this is seen as such a hard problem.

Having naturally a 30% bigger lungs, stronger bones and 15 to 20 times more circulated testosterone is hell of a advantage. It cannot be done by working harder as someone said.

Injecting testosterone and taking dunno, prednisone is restricted. Its unfair.

Like cmoon, 203rd ATP ranked tennis player who was drinking beer and playing golf in the morning came in on the afternoon and sweept Serena 6-1 and Venus 6-2(ranked 16 at the time) together back to back. He even further claimed that he was having fun not playing for real....

Add in motor unit recruitment/neuromuscular junctions, rate coding. Greater LVH, stroke volume (Independent of training status) and larger AORTA, larger body surface area for cooling, men sweat more/more efficiently.

The simple solutions is that FtM or MtF should both be allowed to compete in male leagues, and neither should be allowed to compete in female leagues.

You should be allowed to step up to a higher level of competition but you should not be allowed to drop down to a lower level.

Just like a 15 year old should be able to compete against 18 year olds if they so choose, but they can't decide to compete against 12 year olds.

I can't understand why this is seen as such a hard problem.

This seems like a reasonable position to me. If MtF have an advantage over girls/women because of their build, and FtM have an advantage over girls/women because of testosterone treatment, then this would be an obvious choice. In football youth leagues here, girls can play among boys until like age 10 (I think), but it wouldn't be possible in the reverse situation.

No. If a girl has received any kind of 'gender affirming' medical services she should be barred from sports.

That seems unnecessary and cruel. I like @Haloom 's position much more because I think it's reasonable to argue.

I don't disagree

Really? For minors, without question. Aside from that, it's very clearly a matter of personal liberty and the right to bodily integrity as far as I'm concerned or care (I don't).

Really? For minors, without question. Aside from that, it's very clearly a matter of personal liberty and the right to bodily integrity as far as I'm concerned or care (I don't).

I was referring to the minors thing.

Sports is designed to be as fair as possible. Broken out by sex and age to try and establish as level a playing field as possible. We also often then even break those groups down further based on skill by creating divisions like AAA etc.

Allowing transgender athletes to compete based on how they identify is basically sandbagging and undoes this.

This isn't about their ability to be able to compete and participate. They are still afforded the chance to compete in sport but against their own sex. They choose to be in these divisions so that they can win and dominate.

I'm all for LGTBI rights and all that. More power to them. But having trasgender competing against women is retarded.

These gender dysphoria issues don't have a single thing to do with civil rights. If anything, they do more to hold them back and fester (additional) hate by some bad association and conflation.

Since June 2003, sexual activity between consenting adults of the same sex has been legal nationwide, pursuant to the landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Lawrence v. Texas. Since June 2015, all states must license and recognize marriage between same-sex couples as a result of the landmark Supreme Court decision in Obergefell v. Hodges.

Since June 2015, Adoption of children by same-sex married couples is legal nationwide, following the Supreme Court's decision in Obergefell v. Hodges. The Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010 permitted lesbians, gays, and bisexuals to serve openly in the US armed forces.

United States federal law does not include protections against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. Residents in a majority of states are unprotected against discrimination in employment, housing, and private or public services. Such protections are considered by the United States Congress under the Equality Act.

^^ You see the bolded parts? That bill also insists on redefining 'sex' to include "gender identity" in the federal code. The rub is mostly to do with public accommodations and unfettered access into exclusive female spaces based on a mere 'sense of identity'. These women's sports (lolz) controversies are only a small part of that.

But trannies exist. Let them have their own league/s. It’s not all that complicated
If we are talking high school sports there is no need for this. No child under the age of 18 should be allowed to compete when taking exogenous hormones. Compete against your sex. It's really simple. If they are Soo transgender that they neeeeeeed to be taking 300mg of testosterone enanthate a week then they clearly do not need to be participating in optional athletics. Their medical condition precludes their involvement.

What is the argument from transgenders? Grow some balls maybe?

This is an easy problem to solve. All transgenders play in male sports.
The FTM get what they want, to be treated as males.
The MTF may say "its unfair for us to play against men with more testosterone" and they will prove the point about them playing against women.
Women will get their sports back.
Men will still run shit.

Back