Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

The update to the federal meaning of "sex" to include "gender identity" is to close a loophole that would allow healthcare professionals to deny care to trans individuals, who often have their own medical needs. This is because health care providers only currently differentiate between male and female. The vast majority of medical care may be based on that binary, but the individual needs of a trans patient (hormones, surgeries, even therapy) necessitates a legal definition that protects them from medical discrimination.

Holy Fuck Fuck Fuck do I not remotely relate to any of that whatsoever. And maybe so, but it seems it would also grant unfettered access to exclusive bio-female spaces based on no more than a mere claim of gender identity.

Once again -- and I can't believe I have to say this again -- just change the rules to explicitly note born sex and not gender as the defining line of the sports. It's often noted as a gender distinction, and that's the loophole.
Born sex doesn’t work either. How many times have you said this without learning the error of your ways? I’ll quote myself here:
You can’t allow females transitioning to male to compete against girls either. They’re on tons of test!

Texas has that rule and here’s how it looks; this was born as a girl:
tansgender-woman-feat-2-660x400.jpg

Born sex doesn’t work either. How many times have you said this without learning the error of your ways? I’ll quote myself here:

Supplement bans, as the other poster said (and I thought was a well-known tertiary ruleset) would handle that issue.

Supplement bans, as the other poster said (and I thought was a well-known tertiary ruleset) would handle that issue.
Well I agree with that, but I’d imagine that Trans people (ftm) would view that as a ban on them, as it’s impossible to transition without hormone therapy.

Without the sale of drugs this all goes away and we’re back to regular trans people as have existed for time immemorial. With men they can at least castrate themselves, women can’t alter their hormones without supplemental help.

But no as of right now, trans people are allowed to use supplemental hormones. It’s a big problem.

Holy Fuck Fuck Fuck do I not remotely relate to any of that whatsoever. And maybe so, but it seems it would also grant unfettered access to exclusive bio-female spaces based on no more than a mere claim of gender identity.

It could be interpreted that way, and surely certain people will push the boundary.

But equal rights simply means they have access to equal spaces, not necessarily the same spaces. I'm really hoping for some sanity to win out, and women are starting to stand against it.

OK, seeing the complete picture is different than the cutoff version in your AV. On a side note, I know 3 Enzo's and they are the polar opposite of that guy.

It's a fairly well known photographic painting (in some circles) from 2001. Enzo's pushing 50 these days, no doubt lots of Juvederm and Oxandrolone. He's gay -plus- supermodel, that's not an easy life.

enz.jpg

Ashlee Evans-Smith beat transgendered fighter Fallon Fox.

Maybe the girls complaining just need to step up their game.

imgbin-internet-troll-trollface-rage-comic-meme-troll-face-quest-video-games-meme-i8i4C7cHPLCrcEPsE6iBpYn9Y.jpg

Since 2012? Somewhere around there. I used to not think much of it and shrug, and I still don’t care how a man dresses or if he wears make-up or whatever. But the mainstream trans movement has been pushing towards invading female spaces for years now and it’s very obvious where it’s coming from. (Male entitlement is a factor.)
Just how is male entitlement sending trans men into women’s sports? That makes absolutely no sense.

If you get out and talk to real people, you'll find there are more of us than there are of them on the left. Granted, the vocal minority controls the media and has a lot of people shook.

I live in Seattle, the epicenter to leftist insanity. (2nd only to San Fran)

believe me....I do talk to them, work with them...interact with them...."real people."

but you Jackie, I also consider you one of the sane ones as well.

the classical liberal type.

<36>

Imagine wasting brain power on this "issue" lol............I love seeing these threads just to see how much people give a damn about it lol.
What banned idiot were you before...I get it you and your husband don’t care about women’s rights..

Just how is male entitlement sending trans men into women’s sports? That makes absolutely no sense.
They're men who feel entitled to accessing women's spaces and identity. Women can't have anything for themselves.

I live in Seattle, the epicenter to leftist insanity. (2nd only to San Fran)

believe me....I do talk to them, work with them...interact with them...."real people."

but you Jackie, I also consider you one of the sane ones as well.

the classical liberal type.
Seattle, huh? Yeah, they're a bit more "out there" than Boston liberals and leftists. But then again, my man @VivaRevolution is from there and is totally against this shit too, so they can't be all that bad. I remember him saying Seattle/Washington is full of economically progressive, socially libertarian people who support 2nd Amendment rights.

Ever notice how there are hardly ever any controversial stories popping up about ftm transgenders? Why is that?

All these crazy stories are always about some perverted dude who identifies as a lady and makes a fuss when they can't use shower rooms with actual women, play sports with them, or get upset and sue when a feminine waxing place refuses to wax their dick and balls.

Like, are the ftm transgenders just sitting in a corner shaking their head at the nonsense their mtf counterparts are getting upset over?

Why are people saying liberals are for this? Can we actually try being honest for once? Most people are against this on both sides of the political spectrum.

Why are people saying liberals are for this? Can we actually try being honest for once? Most people are against this on both sides of the political spectrum.
Did you just write that with a straight face just curious...

Why would my facial expressions be of any importance? I'm typing on a keyboard, not giving a speech. I don't understand.

This tranny shit really gives a new meaning to the term "freak athlete" that's for sure.

It's 100% true and you know it, whether you will admit it or not.

Seattle, huh? Yeah, they're a bit more "out there" than Boston liberals and leftists. But then again, my man @VivaRevolution is from there and is totally against this shit too, so they can't be all that bad. I remember him saying Seattle/Washington is full of economically progressive, socially libertarian people who support 2nd Amendment rights.

that is not the case, especially after the 2016 election many people doubled down on their insanity and summarily drew a line in the sand.

I'm a pretty moderate guy, but to most here, I"m a far right conservative.

Back