• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Israel is not as effective a striker as Alex, so he's trying to convince him he brought his singlet

The hate towards Izzy seems to be erasing all the success he had against Alex in all their fights. Especially in their fight in the UFC.

Izzy had Alex hurt twice. The first time, the fight would have ended had the round gone a couple seconds more. These guys were made to fight each other. With both fighters more than capable of finishing the fight.
The hate against Alex seems to be erasing the fact he won 3 times. 2 of them in the most devastating way possible.

Gets owned. Claims win. Must be an Izzy fan.
That's cute, he likes your posts and everything. Runs from his father like a scared child too. I'd say my statement is pretty fitting.

Also, who are you?

Alex is a fucking patient stalker, he manages his distance brilliantly and is always surrounding Israel's movement, dumb mma fans can't notice the subtleness of his first-class striking game, they think striking is just punching power. His fight against Israel was probably the most technical striking fight ever on MMA
As long as Alex can keep it standing it's only a matter of time with those 4 ounce gloves.
Gets owned. Claims win. Must be an Izzy fan.
Right?
<36>

He's desperately trying to get my attention now because I took his pride

but it's like... just take the L and move on bro

As long as Alex can keep it standing it's only a matter of time with those 4 ounce gloves.
Right?
<36>

He's desperately trying to get my attention now because I took his pride

but it's like... just take the L and move on bro
<6>
Let's not forget you got bailed out by other men, you never had to back your "analysis" yourself. Gen Z activities.

Last edited:
That's cute, he likes your posts and everything. Runs from his father like a scared child too. I'd say my statement is pretty fitting.

Also, who are you?
One of the many posters laughing at your weak claims to victory in a debate you are so clearly losing.

So people don't have to bullshit about having watched the kickboxing matches:

Adesanya posesses the natural ability to be Poatan 10/10 times and twice on Sunday.

It seems he has more confidence in these kickboxing matches with Alex compared to his lastest
fight. Confidence closely resembling, and visibly seen in his MMA fighting form or style, thus far. In his last fight with Poatan, I observed a lower level of confidence in Adesanya during and through out the fight, and I believe to have seen this multiple times during him promoting their current upcoming title fight.

If Israel can get his mind damn right he could beat that ass.

One of the most intriguing hypotheticals in this fight - If one could decipher between promotion and emotion pre fight and one could look past all the fun, silly erratic behavior, would one honestly believe that Israel Adesanya is in a healthy zen like mental state for his next upcoming UFC title fight?
I dunno', bro. I just don't know. Honest non black belt fan opinion only.

Adesanya posesses the natural ability to be Poatan 10/10 times and twice on Sunday.

It seems he has more confidence in these kickboxing matches with Alex compared to his lastest
fight. Confidence closely resembling, and visibly seen in his MMA fighting form or style, thus far. In his last fight with Poatan, I observed a lower level of confidence in Adesanya during and through out the fight, and I believe to have seen this multiple times during him promoting their current upcoming title fight.

If Israel can get his mind damn right he could beat that ass.

One of the most intriguing hypotheticals in this fight - If one could decipher between promotion and emotion pre fight and one could look past all the fun, silly erratic behavior, would one honestly believe that Israel Adesanya is in a healthy zen like mental state for his next upcoming UFC title fight?
I dunno', bro. I just don't know. Honest non black belt fan opinion only.

if pigs could fly, we would never eat pork

if pigs could fly, we would never eat pork
Yea, you're right about that, and it certainly is a major factor in this upcoming fight.

Don't mean to derail, and I've always been curious, but you wouldn't happen to know what frogs would not do if the had wings as well, would you?

Yea, you're right about that, and it certainly is a major factor in this upcoming fight.

Don't mean to derail, and I've always been curious, but you wouldn't happen to know what frogs would not do if the had wings as well, would you?

frogs are more sentimental, they would probably continue jumping just for fun

Alex mixed up his strikes really well in thier 1st(MMA) fight. He equally beat up his head body and legs. I hope Izzy is losing again,him winning would make him an insufferable cunt

One of the many posters laughing at your weak claims to victory in a debate you are so clearly losing.
Oh ok, so just butt buddy to hide behind, got it.

The hate against Alex seems to be erasing the fact he won 3 times. 2 of them in the most devastating way possible.

Are people discrediting Alex? I don't see anyone taking anything away from his victory. Context is everything, and I pointed out how TS's thoughts about Isreal not being an effective striker is erroneous.
People are discrediting Isreal after losing to another high-level striker in Alex. To say Isreal has no chance beating Periera is absurd considering how Israel is more than capable of hurting Alex badly.

Are people discrediting Alex? I don't see anyone taking anything away from his victory. Context is everything, and I pointed out how TS's thoughts about Isreal not being an effective striker is erroneous.
People are discrediting Isreal after losing to another high-level striker in Alex. To say Isreal has no chance beating Periera is absurd considering how Israel is more than capable of hurting Alex badly.
Who said "no chance" though?

Israel has decidedly less of a chance to knock out Alex out than vice versa based on past events and that's what's important when discussing this fight.

Alex mixed up his strikes really well in thier 1st(MMA) fight. He equally beat up his head body and legs. I hope Izzy is losing again,him winning would make him an insufferable cunt
It would be alot more interesting for him to win. Then they can fight each other forever.

Alex penis is bigger.

its science

I'm pulling for Alex, but this fight is as even as it gets.

Izzy most definitely is more skilled. He’s more dynamic, he has better timing and speed. He was beating Alex on the feet.

What he doesn’t have more than Alex is raw power, SIZE, endurance and durability.

Alex is losing at some point in every fight he had with Izzy. Each time he comes back and just keeps marching forward with these never ending power shots, Specifically looking for his money left hook.

Its clear and obvious Pereira's physical attributes are filling the skill gap between the 2.

Dude's massive and plays his cards well, conserves energy well & carries power into late rounds.

Back