• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Israel is not as effective a striker as Alex, so he's trying to convince him he brought his singlet

Izzy has such a limited skill set. Calf kick and straight right hand.
Which one of those is this?
tumblr_pz08gngYP21rofocqo6_250.gif

The hate towards Izzy seems to be erasing all the success he had against Alex in all their fights. Especially in their fight in the UFC.

Izzy had Alex hurt twice. The first time, the fight would have ended had the round gone a couple seconds more. These guys were made to fight each other. With both fighters more than capable of finishing the fight.

The hate towards Izzy seems to be erasing all the success he had against Alex in all their fights. Especially in their fight in the UFC.

Izzy had Alex hurt twice. The first time, the fight would have ended had the round gone a couple seconds more. These guys were made to fight each other. With both fighters more than capable of finishing the fight.
He's 0-3 against Alex and got knocked out twice.

Israel fans think it's hate but sane fans look at the actual outcomes as the most important factor,

not "could have" , "should have", "would have".

<Neil01>

Alex been droping ppl with his left hook cause its fast and powerful enough

something a lot of ppl dont know tho, hes RIGHT handed :)

thats one of the reasons his striking is so crisp

Serious question. Have you actually watched the two kickboxing matches?
Yes.

The first fight was close but Israel came up short the second time and got knocked out so badly he required assistance with his breathing. Then got knocked out again in MMA.

Not sure why his fans are so confident he won't just lose again but I guess we'll see.

Yes.

The first fight was close but Israel came up short the second time and got knocked out so badly he required assistance with his breathing. Then got knocked out again in MMA.

Not sure why his fans are so confident he won't just lose again but I guess we'll see.
Sorry, but based on those descriptions I don't actually believe you have watched them.

Izzy low key gave away his strategy away. He is going to throw the kitchen sink at Alex.

he is a better striker but not by enough to be able to point fight for 5 rounds with him. It's even more dangerous to fight a guy like Pereira in mma than in kickboxing because those small gloves aren't blocking anything and the cage does not give like a ring, you can't lean the upper part of your body back against it. Everyone forgets that Adesanya had Pereira rocked late in the 1st round. If he fights aggressive in the next fight he could certainly score a win, this guy does not have an unbreakable chin.
Nobody forgets Izzy rocked Alex late in round 1. Its mentioned multiple times on every page of every thread about these 2.

Weak ASF? Do I need to remind you at how you confidently "analyzed" these fighters?
{<jordan}
I was using your logic, I agree it is pretty bottom of the barrell.

Let's go back to talking about their skill sets. So tell me all about what Alex does better than Izzy?
Knocks people the fuck out

Alex is a fucking patient stalker, he manages his distance brilliantly and is always surrounding Israel's movement, dumb mma fans can't notice the subtleness of his first-class striking game, they think striking is just punching power. His fight against Israel was probably the most technical striking fight ever on MMA

He's 0-3 against Alex and got knocked out twice.

Israel fans think it's hate but sane fans look at the actual outcomes as the most important factor,

not "could have" , "should have", "would have".

<Neil01>

Context is everything. Had Alex dominated Adesanya, nobody would have batted an eye. A rematch wouldn't even be warranted. But he didn't. All of their fights were close, with Izzy winning on points, and Alex possessing the equal skill to actually utilize and take advantage of his power.

"Could have, would have, should have" is exactly the reason why this fight will always be interesting, despite this being their fourth meeting.

alex has better kicks, goes to the body way more and is a more strategic fighter, izzy is faster and has better defence, that's all

fools who fell for the joe rogan "he's in the matrix" hype think izzy is some anderson silva like genius, when in fact, he's mostly jabs and leg kicks from a safe distance

let's not even touch the physical tools, alex is much superior here

when izzy is unconscious again his LGBT supporting fans will still claim he is the most skilled ever. Feints are so elite man, look at his technique, lmfao.

Look for Izzy to kick and run faster than he ever die in his entire life. this pussy will scared from the opening bell and pray he can run his way to a decision (likely handpicked the judges already like he did in the 2nd Vettori fight)

when izzy is unconscious again his LGBT supporting fans will still claim he is the most skilled ever. Feints are so elite man, look at his technique, lmfao.

Look for Izzy to kick and run faster than he ever die in his entire life. this pussy will scared from the opening bell and pray he can run his way to a decision (likely handpicked the judges already like he did in the 2nd Vettori fight)
Alex this time will not make mistakes he did last time we will enjoy Izzy fans meltdown Alex also was much better striker last fight Izzy fans still find bullshit narrative that he dominated Alex on feet

I’m not claiming that I’m right, but here’s my opinion.

I said that if Izzy tries to wrestle Alex, he may win with that strategy, BUT, he’s not very good at it. He’ll get so tired doing stuff he doesn’t normally do, it’s a big, big risk.

What did we see last time out…

Oh my god!!! Alex cannot grapple!!! It’s MMA!!! Izzy won the grappling!!!

He won a round with it. But… look at the aftermath… tired, lethargic. This guy has no grappling, yet you cannot even take the back?

It showed… Horrible idea.

Now, I’m supposed to believe that he’ll do it for 5 rounds? Lol, come on brah.

If Alex lands on top, I’m worried for Izzy. Don’t sleep on the cheeky arm-triangle from Glover.

Tittyboy gassed horribly when he was on top also and only got that position from Poatan trying to take him down (which I doubt he will try to do so aggressively again since he is clearly the much striker).

Back