• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Israel is not as effective a striker as Alex, so he's trying to convince him he brought his singlet

matrixremaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Israel is not as a effective a striker as Alex as he has less power and skill (well nearly equal skill but less power and durability). He is trying to convince Alex he is bringing his singlet because wrestling is his last play and he's wants Alex to second guess himself on the feet so he has a better chance in the striking as well. Fair play, it's his only move Alex knocked him out twice.

I don't think Alex is buying it though because improving grappling so fast is difficult and Alex is arguably evolving faster in this area being so green. If Israel fails to secure takedowns again and begins to fatigue, he's in a world of trouble.

This is what I've seen from the pre fight training and press conference.

Last edited:
Israel is not as a effective a striker as Alex as he has less power and skill. He is trying to convince Alex he is bringing his singlet because wrestling is his last play and he's wants Alex to second guess himself on the feet so he has a better chance in the striking as well. Fair play, it's his only move Alex knocked him out twice.

I don't think Alex is buying it though. If Israel fails to secure takedowns again and begins to fatigue, he's in a world of trouble.

hey if Izzy wins, I won't even rub it in

If Alex wins, feel free to go ham :)

The part where he can't even stand up straight on his own 2 feet makes me LMAO

ezgif-com-gif-maker-69.gif

{<jordan}

Less power, sure.
Less skill, definitely not.
Yeah, it's arguable. I think Alex has better hooks and kicks but Israel has better defence and straights.

I added this part to preface:

(well nearly equal skill but less power and durability).

Overall Alex is the better striker too because while Israel fans don't want to admit it, power and chin are just as important as skill.

Alex is overall a better and notably more effective striker than Israel.

Izzy has much better drip, plus his physical presence makes me tremble. He’s got that dawg in him that’s for sure

I wouldn't say he has less durability either. Adesanya has a granite chin.
Alex has finished him with one punch so as it pertains to the two of them, Israel has proven less durable in their encounters.

Izzy has much better drip, plus his physical presence makes me tremble. He’s got that dawg in him that’s for sure

<Neil01> I think it's the other way around. Sagat vs. Pink.

images

Talk is cheap, we find out in 2 days. Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about, you were calling it a "perennial nerve" a few days ago. Daddy hasn't forgotten you gooch boy. "Chin and power are a skill"
{<jordan}
Think a little bit before we go down that road.

Alex Periera isn't a marauding mongoloid like his haters make him out to be, but not accepting Israel is the more nuanced striker is either ignorance, denial, or a combination of the two.

Izzy most definitely is more skilled. He’s more dynamic, he has better timing and speed. He was beating Alex on the feet.

What he doesn’t have more than Alex is raw power, SIZE, endurance and durability.

Alex is losing at some point in every fight he had with Izzy. Each time he comes back and just keeps marching forward with these never ending power shots, Specifically looking for his money left hook.

What fighter are you referencing here, I see and comprehend what you typed, did you mean to type Poatam when you accidentlt typed IZZY?

he is a better striker but not by enough to be able to point fight for 5 rounds with him. It's even more dangerous to fight a guy like Pereira in mma than in kickboxing because those small gloves aren't blocking anything and the cage does not give like a ring, you can't lean the upper part of your body back against it. Everyone forgets that Adesanya had Pereira rocked late in the 1st round. If he fights aggressive in the next fight he could certainly score a win, this guy does not have an unbreakable chin.

Talk is cheap, we find out in 2 days. Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about, you were calling it a "perennial nerve" a few days ago. Daddy hasn't forgotten you gooch boy. "Chin and power are a skill"
{<jordan}
Think a little bit before we go down that road.

Alex Periera isn't a marauding mongoloid like his haters make him out to be, but not accepting Israel is the more nuanced striker is either ignorance, denial, or a combination of the two.

Israel is the more "nuanced" striker?

{<jordan}

Is that French for getting finished brutally twice?

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

RepentantClumsyGuppy-size_restricted.gif

Israel is the more "nuanced" striker?

{<jordan}

Is that French for getting KTFO twice?
That's called understanding fighting gooch boy. Chin and power are a skill huh?
<OKC16>
"Alex has better hooks and kicks, Israel has better straights and defence"
{<huh}
Rogan level breakdown right there.

You're out of your element Jr. Talk your shit on Saturday night after the men do their work.

That's called understanding fighting gooch boy. Chin and power are a skill huh?
<OKC16>
"Alex has better hooks and kicks, Israel has better straights and defence"
{<huh}
Rogan level breakdown right there.

You're out of your element Jr. Talk your shit on Saturday night after the men do their work.
Chin and power are just as important as "skill".

You only need to take so long to explain yourself because a picture is worth a thousand words, and I have better ones to post than you as an Alex fan.

We've already seen who the better striker is and the rest is,

COPIUM
0_Untitled.jpg

<{silvanormal}>

Back