Israel Adesanya Accuses Romero of Cheating

Rate Romero's integrity as a fighter

• Total voters
Didn’t Israel actually chase this fight?
Now he is accusing him of cheating

upload_2020-2-3_11-29-37.jpeg

He's doing a lot to discredit Romero which doesn't make sense for if he beats him.

As much as I hope you’re right, Yoel is going to forgo his wrestling and get sniped out.

It’s going to be touch to watch as a Yoel fan.
When you typed "Forgo" I thought it was intentional to mimic the way Romero talks lol just realized it was only a typo lol

Your DiMaggio like streak of mentioning Conor in threads that don't involve him at all is still alive and kicking.
Can we realy talk about streak when its 1 ? I never talk about that bum unless shot are fire at someone cause its just funny to see the fanboy get all pissed like you.

No for gay Israel

Yoel the Soldier of God will show you

no gay

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...saves-yoel-romero-from-tim-kennedy-at-ufc-178

Big John told Romeros corner to wipe off extra vaseline, they put on him intentionally to get him more time to recover, you clown!
That’s just your assumption, maybe they just put on too much unintentionally.

But even if they did it on purpose, it wasn’t Yoel applying the vaseline so it wasn’t Yoel who was cheating was it? No, all he did was follow the refs instructions, you muppet.

I really want to see Yoel win but those wars with Rob and Costa had to take it's toll on his chin.

But if Kelvin could close The distance and land then Yoel definitely will.

Really tough fight to call, can't wait
That's what I thought and assumed Robert was faster than Kelvin...then that happened. Heart wants Yoel to win.

How is this even a question?

Romero is literally the dirtiest, scummiest fighter in the UFC.

Doesn't make weight half the time, CONSTANT faked groinshots and eyepokes to cover up his shit cardio, trying to distract fighters....thats why I hoping Adesenya puts him to sleep.
Dirtiest? Bisping spit on some cornermen, that seems biologically dirtier.

I like romero, but he hasn't won a fight at mw since weidman in 2016.

I like the matchup, but he doesn't deserve it.

Kennedy only landed those shots because he grabbed the inside of Romeros’ gloves, which led to stoolgate. One “veteran move” deserves another. Adesanya only wants to fight Romero the same reason he wants to fight Costa; to leave no doubt that he is the best middleweight in the division. Honestly I believe both Till and Cannonier match up better than Costa and Romero against Adesanya, but they both need one solid victory before either of them deserves a title shot. Regardless who wins, when the dust settles in the fall, we will have a good idea who will be the next contender after Costa. But honestly this just Adesanya stirring drama to sell a fight that needs an extra push because CLEARLY two of the best and most exciting middleweight fighters going at it for the belt isn’t enough.

The cutman was UFC's you buffoon.

Romero's corner not Romero. Also that does not change the fact romero was instructed by the ref to sit on his stool which he did.

That’s just your assumption, maybe they just put on too much unintentionally.

But even if they did it on purpose, it wasn’t Yoel applying the vaseline so it wasn’t Yoel who was cheating was it? No, all he did was follow the refs instructions, you muppet.

Almost 5 years passed and you still not knowing that the cutman that put the vaseline is an UFC employee, not from Romero's corner <Eek2.0>

Corner can also apply vaseline, just like with GSP and Silva greasegates, it's a part of cheating strategy.
And Romero needs more time to recover, so he tries to get it in any ways possible,
you little clown nuthuggers.

Corner can also apply vaseline, just like with GSP and Silva greasegates, it's a part of cheating strategy.
And Romero needs more time to recover, so he tries to get it in any ways possible,
Way to double down on being an idiot.

<{CMPALM}>

Are you really that slow? You don't get it yet? UFC cutman put the vaseline on Romero, it doesn't matter who put vaseline in Silva, GSP or Mayweather , in this case was an UFC employee

Way to double down on being an idiot.

<{CMPALM}>

Are you really that slow? You don't get it yet? UFC cutman put the vaseline on Romero, it doesn't matter who put vaseline in Silva, GSP or Mayweather , in this case was an UFC employee

Ok, i'm notta gonna be a dick.I did some research and it was cutman's and referee's fuck up.
The fight was a long time ago, so somehow i remembered like it was corner's dirty tricks like GSP or Silva's corners in Vaseline gate.

I was wrong and you were right.
Enjoy your little victory, buffoons, but don't get too cocky or i'll destroy you.

The exact opposite, Izzy is going to KO him and afterwards you will be claiming that Romero is too old and needs to retire.

Hahaha this is exactly what the narrative is going to be after this fight.

Spot on my friend, spot on.

Back