Israel Adesanya Accuses Romero of Cheating

Rate Romero's integrity as a fighter

• Total voters
As much as I hope you’re right, Yoel is going to forgo his wrestling and get sniped out.

It’s going to be touch to watch as a Yoel fan.
Touch to watch? You sound like a pretty big fan. What are you touching?
<BC1>

Yoel definitely pushes the boundaries of what’s acceptable in the cage, to say any different would be disingenuous.
<Fedor23>

I assume many actors would fail a PED test. But I don't see why it's an issue if the Rock does use steroids
It's not an issue, it's just hilarious that Rogan thinks he's clean now. He used to make jokes but recently he's brushed it aside lol.

If you're so upset with his cheating why call him out?
He's on a losing skid
No one was asking for this fight
Izzy called out Romero to beat him despite the cheating to make a point maybe?
I dunno, it is kinda weird but Yoel is no saint either way.

He’s right imo

Yoel gonna ko him though
Wasn't it Kennedy that did the shorts/ glove grabbing to land the uppercuts that rocked Remero? Stool gate was definitely all him though.

Sorry guys, I can't make a thread so I thought I'll post this here. Former UFC fighter was involved in a FOTY candidate in boxing on saturday. I thought you guys should check out this great fight. Only took 2 rounds but it was a shootout.

Asside from stool gate, which was done by his team, when was the other time Romero cheated?
Take it izzzy Izzy

He called Yoel out and Yoel is on a losing streak

Give me a break.

Now your going to call him a cheater

All lot of it is literally fake news based on misunderstanding stemming from stoolgate which Yoel wasn't responsible for but the ref and UFC cutman were. It's disgusting of xenophobia against Cubans rode this image of a cheater based on fake news this far.

Back