Israel Adesanya Accuses Romero of Cheating

Rate Romero's integrity as a fighter

• Total voters
Let's be honest.

Yoel has a quite a record of fuckery.

i believe that Adesanya is getting litteraly male hormones through his anus
Even if that's the case, it's not your business and not the business of anyone else.

Who gives a f*ck about a fighters sexuality as long as he doesn't have sex with children or animals?

Good on Adesanya, he's damn right.

The exact opposite, Izzy is going to KO him and afterwards you will be claiming that Romero is too old and needs to retire.
Yoel's been ko'd once, nine years ago, and has never been finished any other time. Israel doesn't have one punch KO power, and if he wants to unleash a ko combo on him, he'll have to stand in the box and trade. If he does this, Israel will go to sleep much faster than Romero will.

if he wants to unleash a ko combo on him, he'll have to stand in the box and trade. If he does this, Israel will go to sleep much faster than Romero will.

You do realize he has a 7 inch reach advantage. He could could easily just keeping hitting Yoel at a range where he can’t hit him.

Just keep him away from:
Ice
Buckets
Stools
Fences
Scales
Supplements
Nuts
Eyes

and you will be fine.

You do realize he has a 7 inch reach advantage. He could could easily just keeping hitting Yoel at a range where he can’t hit him.
He's not going to ko him with jabs from that distance. One punch and Yoel can duck in or out in a fraction of a second. You realize how explosive he is when he strikes right? Dude lays and prays like snake. Literally every other guy Romero's faced in the UFC has more raw punching power than Israel, especially Costa, and none of them have been able to knock him out.

End of the day he's had him bumped up the queue because he *asked* for him. Yoel is not the biggest payday either so... How much of a problem can he have with him?

Everytime he cheated so did his opponent. They mention the Kennedy stool sitting thing yet never mention how Kennedy literally put his hand in yoels glove so he couldn't defend and put his hand up.

Ok, i'm notta gonna be a dick.I did some research and it was cutman's and referee's fuck up.
The fight was a long time ago, so somehow i remembered like it was corner's dirty tricks like GSP or Silva's corners in Vaseline gate.

I was wrong and you were right.
Enjoy your little victory, buffoons, but don't get too cocky or i'll destroy you.
The soldier of God forgives the error of your ways, now step out of the darkness, come into the light and accept him as your lord and saviour.

Yoel bless.
<RomeroSalute>

Did you really quote Tony Dungy about integrity lmao? The guy who drove his son to commit suicide because he wouldn't accept him as being gay due to his religious beliefs?

Oof. Dungy should practice what he preaches.

Romero is definitely a guy who deserves criticisms for his behavior. We can debate over the details, but on balance its notable he's done some questionable things.

The soldier of God forgives the error of your ways, now step out of the darkness, come into the light and accept him as your lord and saviour.

Yoel bless.
<RomeroSalute>

Yoel bless.

But i kinda still hope next Lord and savior Izzy is gonna fuck him up, lol!

Yoel bless.

But i kinda still hope next Lord and savior Izzy is gonna fuck him up, lol!
I like Izzy cause he manned up and asked for Romero of all people, so if he does beat him I’ll get behind him too, and if he moves up and goes after Jones like he says he will, win or lose I will be a fan for life.

Kid’s got serious ambition I’ll give him that.

I feel like Israel is getting KOd but I’d rather see him win I guess. I dunno. This one doesn’t really interest me much.

I like Izzy cause he manned up and asked for Romero of all people, so if he does beat him I’ll get behind him too, and if he moves up and goes after Jones like he says he will, win or lose I will be a fan for life.

Kid’s got serious ambition I’ll give him that.

Yeah, def a lot of potential.

And if Yoel loses, i would love to see him to make a run at 205 and challenge Jones.

At 43, i think big weight cut is killing him.

Yeah, def a lot of potential.

And if Yoel loses, i would love to see him to make a run at 205 and challenge Jones.

At 43, i think big weight cut is killing him.
Ya it might be a bit too late for that, I think this is Yoel’s final shot at a UFC belt so it’s do or die here.

In a way I love this fight, in another way I hate it because one of them has to lose. Still the fans win, I can’t wait, only a month away.
giphy.gif

Back