Israel Adesanya Accuses Romero of Cheating

Rate Romero's integrity as a fighter

• Total voters
kennedy was dirty first grabbing the gloves. and landing those shots on romero.

he got his comeuppance later on...
It was beautiful. It's crazy how some people deny the glove grab happened or that it made a difference.

I don't need to go in sherdog to get the cawk fam... I live in London.

gay-listings-rupert-street-1140x641.jpg

<{clintugh}>

That whole street smells funny.
so much cawk.

It was beautiful. It's crazy how some people deny the glove grab happened or that it made a difference.
those 2-3 shots were the only ones kennedy landed cleanly whilst he had to cheat to land them. they were gamechanging.

and then he got knocked the fuck out like a lil bitch.

it was poetic justice and beautiful to watch!!

He was the one who had his glove grabbed.

iu
Yup people are blind to the events preceding stoolgate. Romero got rocked because of Kennedy's glove holding. I feel like stoolgate ended up evening things out. Having said that, Romero has cheated other times. Izzy will likely decision him.

those 2-3 shots were the only ones kennedy landed cleanly whilst he had to cheat to land them. they were gamechanging.

and then he got knocked the fuck out like a lil bitch.

it was poetic justice and beautiful to watch!!
And then Kennedy had the nerve to have a go at him for the stool backstage like he'd never cheated.

He would never cheat... Unless it's with gay jesus

‘No mas, no mas’ was the quote iirc.

such a fucking little bitch Kennedy is.
Kennedy looked like he was on the sauce himself. Backstage he was swoll yelling at Yoel

Pretty sure he was warned to close his hands in the Gastelum fight.

From now on I can't believe anything he says.

Kennedy looked like he was on the sauce himself. Backstage he was swoll yelling at Yoel
He would have been on the source from when he was serving his country in (Afghanistan??) they all were.

Es normal.

I can see Romero knocking Izzy out. Just imagine..

Unless Izzy is really but really special..

Lol @ the people that voted for 10.

Yeah this is odd considering Izzy asked for Yoel....

Why do that then talk about how he is undeserving? Makes no sense.
I didn't listen to the complete interview, but I suspect he was talking about convincing UFC brass to make the fight even though Yoel didn't deserve it.

He's not wrong, Romero is pretty much one of the dirtiest fighters in the UFC.

No better way to show someone is a newb or didn’t watch the fights, then to say Yoel was the one who cheated in the Kennedy fight.

But hey just keep repeating what some other idiots say, don’t let a silly thing like facts stand in your way.

I did watch the fight and i know Kennedy cheated too, but it shows Yoel often tries to have bigger rest times, so STFU, noob.

I did watch the fight and i know Kennedy cheated too, but it shows Yoel often tries to have bigger rest times, so STFU, noob.
Yoel was told to remain on the stool by Big John McCarthy, complying with the referee is not cheating you muppet.

Back