Rate Romero's integrity as a fighter

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi-res-c4de7abf1f5e62f445bb46be945631a0_crop_north.jpg

"Any free integrity up there for me?"

“What is it, stool-gate, missing weight, fence grabs, shorts [grabs], glove grabbing – and they call these veteran moves,” said Adesanya of Romero to Submission Radio.

“Let me tell you, some people will do anything to win whether it’s right or wrong. I’m not one of those people. I don’t damn the rules even though I’m the Stylebender. The only time I remember being warned [in the Octagon] was against Brad Tavares, when [referee] Herb Dean said, 'You gotta close your hands.' Find another fight where I’ve been warned.

israel-adesanya-hero.jpg

“I play by the rules because I want an even playing field and I wanna play fair. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do but can you sleep with yourself at night? Can you win a world title cheating, then be okay with it?

“It was a hard [fight] to sell because … you can’t give a title shot to a guy who has had numerous title shots. Who’s known for a little vet moves aka cheating.

e41f78f9bb3d7ac2458010e00e008ca0.jpg

“He could have spent the extra hours, but chose not to, because his team decided they’ll take the fine and get the shot at the title anyway. These are tactics. He’s lost his last three out of four and he’s had two or three different title shots. I mean, come on!”

https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-...542/ufc-israel-adesanya-yoel-romeros-cheating

Last edited:
He’s right imo

Yoel gonna ko him though

He’s right imo

Yoel gonna ko him though
As much as I hope you’re right, Yoel is going to forgo his wrestling and get sniped out.

It’s going to be touch to watch as a Yoel fan.

If you're so upset with his cheating why call him out?
He's on a losing skid
No one was asking for this fight

I feel like this is going to be one of those fights where we think yoel is going to take him down and mop the floor with him but somehow Isreal is going to tko him in R.D. 1. I see that for some reason.

Both Whittaker and Rockhold accused him of roids aswell.
Only Rogan types would assume he's not on some shit.

Gaethje also eye pokes people before he KOs them, Ponzi style. It's dirty but it works haha. Yoel is a tricky fella.

I really want to see Yoel win but those wars with Rob and Costa had to take it's toll on his chin.

But if Kelvin could close The distance and land then Yoel definitely will.

Really tough fight to call, can't wait

Yoel misses weight, belt not on the line, fight goes ahead, Adesanya out in two.
Rematch.
Yoel makes weight, Adesanya fucks him up within 3 rounds.
I stake my fries on it.

“What is it, stool-gate, missing weight, fence grabs, shorts [grabs], glove grabbing – and they call these veteran moves,” said Adesanya of Romero to Submission Radio.

“Let me tell you, some people will do anything to win whether it’s right or wrong. I’m not one of those people. I don’t damn the rules even though I’m the Stylebender. The only time I remember being warned [in the Octagon] was against Brad Tavares, when [referee] Herb Dean said, 'You gotta close your hands.' Find another fight where I’ve been warned.

israel-adesanya-hero.jpg

“I play by the rules because I want an even playing field and I wanna play fair. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do but can you sleep with yourself at night? Can you win a world title cheating, then be okay with it?

“It was a hard [fight] to sell because … you can’t give a title shot to a guy who has had numerous title shots. Who’s known for a little vet moves aka cheating.

e41f78f9bb3d7ac2458010e00e008ca0.jpg

“He could have spent the extra hours, but chose not to, because his team decided they’ll take the fine and get the shot at the title anyway. These are tactics. He’s lost his last three out of four and he’s had two or three different title shots. I mean, come on!”

https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-...542/ufc-israel-adesanya-yoel-romeros-cheating

How is this even a question?

Romero is literally the dirtiest, scummiest fighter in the UFC.

Doesn't make weight half the time, CONSTANT faked groinshots and eyepokes to cover up his shit cardio, trying to distract fighters....thats why I hoping Adesenya puts him to sleep.

Back