Islam's wrestling vs Charles against comment opponent Nik Lentz

Chris Wade is the only one to ever manhandle Makhachev. UFC needs to bring him back.

Islam might be the most underrated guy on Sherdog which is surprising since he’s Khabibs guy.

Oliveira's wrestling is a little bit overrated because he took Tony down with ease.

Chris Wade is the only one to ever manhandle Makhachev. UFC needs to bring him back.
Manhandle? Lmao, the only reason he was able to control Makhachev was because of a failed triangle attempt

I can see why people are afraid lol. If they don't catch Islam with a lucky punch, he's going to be a pain to deal with.

The good news is, when they lose the fight they don't have to worry about taking any damage in the process.

There's a case for Islam's being the best mma grappler (grappling + wrestling combined) in the division.

1. Islam
2. Dariush
3. Charles
4. Gregor

Charles doesn't care being taken down. Look at his legs, his stance in all fights. It is traditional muay Thai stance. It is like "wanna take me down? Be my guest!".

I agree it maybe wouldn't work against Khabib or Makhachev

I don't see how anybody deals with Islam's grappling and I'm not even a fan. Dariush and Oliveira will put up a good fight but they will eventually wear down under the non stop pressure. They could barely handle CDF and FKL but Islam is next level.

As impressive as Islam has looked lately, he's unproven against the best of the division. Sure, he's beaten some tough guys in the UFC, but his best win is...Kajan Johnson?

Until he we see how he looks against a top 10 guy, I'm not gonna consider how he'll compare against Do Bronx.

Islam is hands down the strongest guy in the division, I feel like he would steamroll Charles cause Islam seems like 170 lbs fighter and Charles looks like 145 lbs fighter.

I think Usman vs Islam would be competitive.

There's a case for Islam's being the best mma grappler (grappling + wrestling combined) in the division.

1. Islam
2. Dariush
3. Charles
4. Gregor

Islam has that Dagestan sambo. It has proven very effective in the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back