Islams fans get in here!!!

GoU8.gif

If RDA gets another opponent then it'll be:

Islam vs Kevin Lee in Feb 2021

Then vs Hooker in July 2021

Then vs Dustin for LW title in late 2021

You can’t believe this guy is going to have 3 fights in 10 months. Doesn’t he also take time off for Ramadan, like Khabib?

Not happening.

You can’t believe this guy is going to have 3 fights in 10 months. Doesn’t he also take time off for Ramadan, like Khabib?

Not happening.

I picked the dates wisely, Ramadan 2021 is mid-April to mid-May

I picked the dates wisely, Ramadan 2021 is mid-April to mid-May

Didn’t Khabib always fight in September or October after Ramadan? At least the last couple years. I just think you’re dreaming if you think he’s fighting 3 times in 10 months.

Yall still didn’t put Ackmed on ignore...

Guy is an obvious troll just look at his profile pic.

Khabib’s Artem is a bum

Didn’t Khabib always fight in September or October after Ramadan? At least the last couple years. I just think you’re dreaming if you think he’s fighting 3 times in 10 months.

Ramadan dates change every calendar year. 3 fights in a 10 month span is 1 fight every 5 months.

Yall still didn’t put Ackmed on ignore...

Guy is an obvious troll just look at his profile pic.

Khabib’s Artem is a bum
LMAO artem? Come on now. Artem was never ranked.. zuba or abubakr is more like artem

Thank you sir! I love the Martins fight because Islam learned so much from it and as a result he developed best striking defence in all of UFC and is future LW champion, even UFC finally acknowledged this in the trailer for next week's Fight Night!
Lmaooo. He stubbed his vagina sorry bud

Learn to keep up, here's the update:

Islam vs Kevin Lee in Jan/21

Then vs Hooker in July/21

Then vs Dustin for LW title in Dec/21
Islam will be lucky if he gets by Kevin Lee. Hooker kills him.

Hooker has already ducked him twice. I don't blame him, he would have no answer to Islam's wrestling
Hooker's in the Top 5. Islam needs to get on his level, not the other way around.

Thank you sir! I love the Martins fight because Islam learned so much from it and as a result he developed best striking defence in all of UFC and is future LW champion, even UFC finally acknowledged this in the trailer for next week's Fight Night!

He learned to avoid strikers for many fights and only fight lower ranked opponents

This guy just can’t catch a break. But hey, we’re with you buddy. Maybe just maybe he will finally get a fight and perhaps by 2023 he can break the top 10

Back