Islams fans get in here!!!

If RDA gets another opponent then it'll be:

Islam vs Kevin Lee in Feb 2021

Then vs Hooker in July 2021

Then vs Dustin for LW title in late 2021

No way dans taking a fight with someone who pulls out of almost 50% of his fights. You're pissing in the wind if you think he's going through a training camp with a mandatory quarantine afterwards on a guy that has this many issues making it to the cage.

Never heard of the dude until he got injured today.

islam is not khabib and wont have the same success. i dont think islam will even reach the title shot

the comparisons just dont add up imo

Never heard of the dude until he got injured today.
Its not surprising, he hasn't fought anyone in the top 10. Just a Islamic hype train, Habib has been trying to hype, and his Islam/muslim followers are clinging to, like @Ackmed

I picked the dates wisely, Ramadan 2021 is mid-April to mid-May
Judging by his previous fights he fought only in two years maximum twice, and before that, only once per year.
It's very unlikely that he'll fight 3 times in 2021.

I´m a fan of UberBurns.

Not the same fighter.

516169.jpg

Thank you sir! I love the Martins fight because Islam learned so much from it and as a result he developed best striking defence in all of UFC and is future LW champion, even UFC finally acknowledged this in the trailer for next week's Fight Night!

Lol, the guy you jerk off to can't stay healthy and can't cut wait without getting injured. He's a bum, he will never be UFC champ.

If RDA gets another opponent then it'll be:

Islam vs Kevin Lee in Feb 2021

Then vs Hooker in July 2021

Then vs Dustin for LW title in late 2021

You sound like a Bernie-Bro

-First bernie 2016
-Then Bernie 2020
- Bernie 2024???

Back