Islams fans get in here!!!

Learn to keep up, here's the update:

Islam vs Kevin Lee in Jan/21

Then vs Hooker in July/21

Then vs Dustin for LW title in Dec/21

I predict none of this will happen.

Neither Zabit nor Makhachevs defense on the feet is on Khabibs level. Zabits boxing defense is suspect and Makhachev just got hurt by Ramos jab or straight right forgot which last fight
he was so hurt that the judges gave him a scorecard of 29-27, 30-26 and 30-26. 43 significant strikes to 7. Try a little harder troll

{<jordan}

he was so hurt that the judges gave him a scorecard of 29-27, 30-26 and 30-26. 43 significant strikes to 7. Try a little harder troll

{<jordan}

Scorecards dont reflect whether a fighter got hurt on not retard. He was visibly hurt by another BJJ fighter just not KOd stiff this time.

The exact names and dates will slightly differ but the overall trajectory will happen

Once again! He will fight none of them. Maybe he will fight drew dober. He will lose and then be matched up with Olivier A Mercier. Will go to a split decision.

Once again! He will fight none of them. Maybe he will fight drew dober. He will lose and then be matched up with Olivier A Mercier. Will go to a split decision.

The exact names and dates will slightly differ but the overall trajectory will happen
I'll account bet you Islam isn't champion in 2021, hell unless whatever he's done to himself isn't serious he's not even fighting in 2020.

Odd timing to post that tweet given RDA agreed to fight him and it's Islam pulling out.

Nothing odd about it at all, injuries happen. RDA pulled out the first time. And it doesn't change the fact that Islam has had a hard time getting ranked opponents to fight him.

Scorecards dont reflect whether a fighter got hurt on not retard. He was visibly hurt by another BJJ fighter just not KOd stiff this time.
Umm yea, scorecards do reflect that haha or we just have a very different definition of what "hurt" is. If he was hurt, the judges would have given him at least a round, but scores of 30-26 indicate that he was dominating the fight with 10-8. I'm just able to look at things objectively and you are not. So keep suffering retard.

Nothing odd about it at all, injuries happen. RDA pulled out the first time. And it doesn't change the fact that Islam has had a hard time getting ranked opponents to fight him.
It's odd given he's just pulled out of a major fight against a former champion. That's on him.

Not to mention we've seen multiple fighters compete while having Staph.
That's why he's pulled out, because of a staph infection? This guy's never going to be champion, no heart and no chin.

I'll account bet you Islam isn't champion in 2021, hell unless whatever he's done to himself isn't serious he's not even fighting in 2020.

You two should do this for the good of this forum.

This is a scenario of an older brother telling his younger challenged brother that he's gonna hit a home run in Tee-Ball. Even though he knows that the younger brother will just swing and miss and run the bases backwards.

Is this a Makhachev congregation? Sorry, bud, won't recognize it unless @Ackmed 's leading the way.

EDIT: of course he's already on board, my bad.

Poor @Ackmed , getting owned in this thread. Everyone say a prayer to Allah for him.

zislam-makhachev-ufc-on-fox-30-1.jpg

Wrong image.......

2812.jpg

Back