Islams fans get in here!!!

NaughtyMessyAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

I'm not an Islam fan (haven't seen him fight yet so I haven't had a chance to warm up to him or not) but that stoppage was utterly horrendous. Absolute shit reffing, as per usual.

Probably what would have happened against RDA as well. Islam dodged a bullet.

Nah. I'm really not. I dont waste my time w that crap. My trolling is open and honest. This dudes a colby. Tryin to copy something without the charisma to pull it off.

I thought you had been banned and just restarted your account, I was just going to ask you what happened when I saw you right underneath his post and I had to do a double take.

Reactions: HHJ
Nah. I'm really not. I dont waste my time w that crap. My trolling is open and honest. This dudes a colby. Tryin to copy something without the charisma to pull it off.

Yeah, I know. ;) You should be flattered

Sucks for Islam though, I hope they can reschedule it not too late. I am not sure if UFC will find a replacement for RDA.

He got caught with a punch while moving into it. Moving forward into a punch add extra impact. It would knocked out anyone.

So you're judging a fighter only based on one of his worst performance. What about the others 16 bouts ?

The hate for Islam is really weird. I don't get it.
Did he steal your lunch box or what ?

It's a shame he got infection. Now we can't see one of the best fighters in MMA history. We have to wait a bit longer.

The hate for Islam is really weird. I don't get it.
Did he steal your lunch box or what ?

I think that it's more due to his nuthuggers who claim that everybody is afraid of him although he goes in the cage 1 a year or even l'ESS.

Back