Islams fans get in here!!!

I think that it's more due to his nuthuggers who claim that everybody is afraid of him although he goes in the cage 1 a year or even l'ESS.

Yeah, hating on a guy who is victim of circumstances, got it.

No way dans taking a fight with someone who pulls out of almost 50% of his fights. You're pissing in the wind if you think he's going through a training camp with a mandatory quarantine afterwards on a guy that has this many issues making it to the cage.
Yeah hooker is totally not ducking.
Eventually he will have to fight him and face a grappler rather than a striker, and he will be exposed

Its not surprising, he hasn't fought anyone in the top 10. Just a Islamic hype train, Habib has been trying to hype, and his Islam/muslim followers are clinging to, like @Ackmed

DC has been hyping him up to?

Makhachev is really good, but he doesn't have 'it'. Khabib did. Islam just doesn't have the pressure, top game and overall physique to dominate.

Do I think Islam would beat Poirier or Gaethje? God no.

The hate for Islam is really weird. I don't get it.
Did he steal your lunch box or what ?
People who dont like Khabib just transfer their hate over to Islam and the rest of the dagestani bear wrestlers. When the grappling is that good,it makes people mad.

This didn't age well considering "Uber Burns" got KOed and Islam problably 2 wins away from TS

Back