ISIS Burns 4 Shia "Spies" Alive Over Fire

I have no idea how you can claim to have god in your life and then commit these types of atrocities

Have you read any religious texts? Most God's aren't exactly nice. It's like 50% nice stuff at best. The rest is shame, shame, kill, kill, die, die.

Have you read any religious texts? Most God's aren't exactly nice. It's like 50% nice stuff at best. The rest is shame, shame, kill, kill, die, die.

I believe in God and I know Jesus said to love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

I would rather be killed than murder somebody.

What a fucked up civil war. Both sides have committed atrocities. I was on the side of the civilian populous until they stopped being "rebels" opposing Assad, and became something much much worse.

I remember being on the side of the "secular" Muslim freedom fighters until video kept surfacing that made me question how secular they truly were in the first place. Seemed more like propaganda when faced with reality.

Even still, at this point, I'd rather support Assad and let him establish control back in the region than let ISIS continue one day longer. The devil you know and such. I know it's fucked up, but sometimes we have to decide between the lesser of two-plus fucked up alternatives.

I believe in God and I know Jesus said to love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

Among other things.....

I would rather be killed than murder somebody.

Easy to say. Tell me that when a knife is at your throat, or you're about to be roasted alive.

Among other things.....

Easy to say. Tell me that when a knife is at your throat, or you're about to be roasted alive.

Yes Jesus taught a lot of other things and helped a lot of people. He also spoke out against religious hypocrisy. I love Jesus and his teachings and if the world truly followed them we would have a true utopia.

Also I wouldn't care if I threatened to be roasted alive, buried alive, eaten alive, or crucified......I would never harm another innocent ever.

My body is physical and only temporary and even tommorows not promised to me but my soul is infinite.

They crucified Jesus and killed the early christians as well why would I be afraid to meet the same fate?

Violence only breeds more violence.

Yes Jesus taught a lot of other things and helped a lot of people. He also spoke out against religious hypocrisy. I love Jesus and his teachings and if the world truly followed them we would have a true utopia.

Also I wouldn't care if I threatened to be roasted alive, buried alive, eaten alive, or crucified......I would never harm another innocent ever.

My body is physical and only temporary and even tommorows not promised to me but my soul is infinite.

They crucified Jesus and killed the early christians as well why would I be afraid to meet the same fate?

I call bullshit. How old are you?

I don't understand the dynamic at all. Its completely foreign to me. How can a bunch of guys in Toyota pick up trucks fight in both Iraq and Syria and not be crushed into dust instantly? How does this shit even go on?

lol excruciating yes, but it wouldn't last...

How do you know? What if the afterlife is filled with a bunch of spirits screaming in pain, who made the same assumptions you did?

I call bullshit. How old are you?

I'm 25, you can say whatever you want but the propagation of non violence and love is much more important than this piece of flesh my soul is temporarily staying in.

Calm down there cowboy.

I would love to sit down with the most foul ISIS member I could find and ask him his views on God, the Quran, and Muhammad. I haven't really done that much research on them so I would love to know why they do the things they do. Millions of other muslims don't behave in this manner so maybe ISIS takes muhammad more seriously or something. I'll need to study up on Islam.

He would cut your infidel head off with a rusty kitchen knife and put it on YouTube. Do you even know what you are dealing with?

How is a person threatening and willing to do those things to you even remotely innocent? How about when they've already done it in the past?

These people deserve a .50 cal lobotomy.

I'm 25, you can say whatever you want but the propagation of non violence and love is much more important than this piece of flesh my soul is temporarily staying in.

Good thing there are people willing to commit violence on your behalf or else you'd be fucked.

He would cut your infidel head off with a rusty kitchen knife and put it on YouTube. Do you even know what you are dealing with?

I don't think he would. These ISIS guys are pretty bad but they're not animals. If I had an ISIS member on a 1 on 1 situation I would tell the individual I love them and the I would ask them about their childhood and their views on islam. I think we could dialogue and maybe I could get a true grasp on what causes these people to do the horrific things they do. I think it would be revealing.

I don't think he would. These ISIS guys are pretty bad but they're not animals. If I had an ISIS member on a 1 on 1 situation I would tell the individual I love them and the I would ask them about their childhood and their views on islam. I think we could dialogue and maybe I could get a true grasp on what causes these people to do the horrific things they do. I think it would be revealing.

Yes, they are animals, savages of the highest order. You haven't been paying attention for the last 15 years.

Yeah, they're known for tolerating Christians.

There are a lot of moral considerations for drone assaults, with the quandary of whether it's humanly acceptable to take life without risking life.

With that said, it's demonstrably effective and efficient. I'm erring on the side of releasing a wasps' nest of drones into ISIS territory. But my opinion on this shit changes daily, I feel like.

obvious troll is obvious. You had us going, but this post gave it away. Nice try.

Trolling relies on subtly.

Back