ISIS Burns 4 Shia "Spies" Alive Over Fire

I have no idea how you can claim to have god in your life and then commit these types of atrocities

I have no idea how you can claim to have god in your life and then commit these types of atrocities

I think it has a lot to do with Muhammad, I really think Muhammad was a false prophet and pretty evil. Nothing against muslims are great and I love them all. It's too bad they've been deceived by that Muhammad though.

I don't know much about him, but he was more late classical period, no?

Late Antiquity. I wanna say like 570-632?

The Merovingians still had control of France and we weren't quite at the Karlings yet. That's the only way I remember it.

Doesn't matter does it?

Calm down there cowboy.

I would love to sit down with the most foul ISIS member I could find and ask him his views on God, the Quran, and Muhammad. I haven't really done that much research on them so I would love to know why they do the things they do. Millions of other muslims don't behave in this manner so maybe ISIS takes muhammad more seriously or something. I'll need to study up on Islam.

Calm down there cowboy.

I would love to sit down with the most foul ISIS member I could find and ask him his views on God, the Quran, and Muhammad. I haven't really done that much research on them so I would love to know why they do the things they do. Millions of other muslims don't behave in this manner so maybe ISIS takes muhammad more seriously or something. I'll need to study up on Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page

http://www.answeringislam.org

These guys make me sick. I see they've destroyed that beautiful old 2000 yr old temple too.
I find it difficult to believe we can't do more than we are. We've been at war with them for quite a while now yet they seem to be able to do whatever they want. Where the fuck is Superman, where?
There is supposed to be all these militaries from various countries fighting them, yet i don't think it's all that urgent.
Surely America's Intelligence knows at least some of the people who are bankrolling isis too? They seem to know everything else.

Apparently there was an al jazeera poll that asked their viewers if they supported the actions of ISIS, 81% of the respondents said yes. Most al jazeera viewers come from Egypt and Saudi Arabia. That's mind boggling. It's not just ISIS, the whole Arab world is a fucked up place. Forget about trying to install a new government, these people's mentality and beliefs themselves are incompatible with creating a flourishing, safe, democratic society.

There is no God telling anybody anything. They're just psychopaths.

We should stand aside and let Irainian militias fight them.

I wonder if Muhammad were here today if he would act like ISIS or condone what they do?

I don't think it's inherently fair to blame Islam for the destruction of historic sites by ISIS. After all, these sites had been well protected by Muslims for centuries.

That being said, both the gruesome murders of people and the destruction of historically important artifacts and sites really rustles my jimmies. Any time anyone from ISIS dies, it's a good day for the rest of humanity.

The biggest problem is;

1. We don't want to get into a long, drawn altercation, attempting to crush an insurgency. It would take a long and costly occupation.

2. What do we do with Iraq and Syria afterwards? Who could take charge and ensure this doesn't occur again as soon as we leave?
I'm one of those contrary assholes who had a tendency to support the Assad regime when it was very unpopular in the earlier stages of the Syrian rebellion. If the US did an about-face and supported Assad, I believe the Syrian government could re-establish control and the problem would be heavily corrected.

But that would require the Obama administration and the hierarchy in DC do an about face that might have political consequences, so they won't do it. It's a damn shame.

is there any sort of non political reason we don't just wipe these monkey's out? The political reasons are pretty gross and I know they serve a purpose in the reason for our government as well as Israel, but fuck...

Because it would be like picking pepper out of dog shit, while wearing boxing gloves.

I've seen enough screwed up things on the net to know I don't even want to watch. I am choosing not to have that memory.

Yeah I should've known. It's just one of things I really wanna see until I actually see it.

I'm one of those contrary assholes who had a tendency to support the Assad regime when it was very unpopular in the earlier stages of the Syrian rebellion. If the US did an about-face and supported Assad, I believe the Syrian government could re-establish control and the problem would be heavily corrected.

But that would require the Obama administration and the hierarchy in DC do an about face that might have political consequences, so they won't do it. It's a damn shame.

What a fucked up civil war. Both sides have committed atrocities. I was on the side of the civilian populous until they stopped being "rebels" opposing Assad, and became something much much worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back