ISIS Burns 4 Shia "Spies" Alive Over Fire

There are a lot of moral considerations for drone assaults, with the quandary of whether it's humanly acceptable to take life without risking life.

With that said, it's demonstrably effective and efficient. I'm erring on the side of releasing a wasps' nest of drones into ISIS territory. But my opinion on this shit changes daily, I feel like.

Drones are useless unless you have the proper intel. That comes from people on the ground. Drones can't do anything we aren't already doing.

ISIS Shows Off Its American-Made M16 Rifles

by Cassandra Vinograd

ISIS appears to be making use of U.S.-made weapons in Iraq.

A video released by ISIS' media arm in northern Iraq purportedly shows more than a dozen of the terror group's fighters undergoing weapons training

Good thing there are people willing to commit violence on your behalf or else you'd be fucked.

I disagree, I wish people didn't think in terms of revenge in violence. It doesn't solve anything.

I wish there were more people like me, and I wish there were more people like Martin Luther King Jr. Yes he was killed but look at what he accomplished through non violence and love. Jesus is completely right.

I know you don't don't understand this because you can't escape your materialistic paradigm but I believe that the propagation of non violence, pureness, talking things out, and charity serves the future better than my flesh does.

If everybody was committed to non violence, love and charity I wouldn't need anybody to commit violence on my behalf.

I hope i'm getting through to you.

So I'll ask again, how the fuck does this go on that a bunch of guys come togther and drive around in the desert in Toyota's and are able to wage war against two governments at the same time, Iraq and Syria, and fucking win?

Where is their army, where is it currently entrenched? How are they feeding it? Where are they getting supplies?

This sounds like something out of a really bad B grade movie. I can't even comprehend how this is possible.

It's a combination of the Wild West, the Medieval times and the Internet. It's madness.

obvious troll is obvious. You had us going, but this post gave it away. Nice try.

Trolling relies on subtly.

I'm not trolling but I guess loving another human being no matter what is considered "Trolling" around here and thats horrifying.

Of course I hate ISIS's sins but that doesn't mean you need to hate the person.

We don't know what led these people to become ISIS members and we don't know their circumstances.

Don't make the mistake of turning yourself into something with the same morals as a ISIS member just because that person is doing evil.

I disagree, I wish people didn't think in terms of revenge in violence. It doesn't solve anything.

I wish there were more people like me, and I wish there were more people like Martin Luther King Jr. Yes he was killed but look at what he accomplished through non violence and love. Jesus is completely right.

I know you don't don't understand this because you can't escape your materialistic paradigm but I believe that the propagation of non violence, pureness, talking things out, and charity serves the future better than my flesh does.

If everybody was committed to non violence, love and charity I wouldn't need anybody to commit violence on my behalf.

I hope i'm getting through to you.

I understand you're trolling, but I'll bite.

"I wish people didn't think in terms of revenge in violence."

My comment had nothing to do with revenge. What keeps others from walking into your home and buttfucking your family? We have a system in place that deters such actions. Society uses force to prevent those that would do harm, from running a muck.

What stops other countries from coming to the US and taking everything we have? The threat of force. You're able to sit there on your computer, talking about loving someone that would torture and rape your children, because others are willing to commit violence on your behalf to keep you safe.

I'm not trolling but I guess loving another human being no matter what is considered "Trolling" around here and thats horrifying.

Of course I hate ISIS's sins but that doesn't mean you need to hate the person.

We don't know what led these people to become ISIS members and we don't know their circumstances.

Don't make the mistake of turning yourself into something with the same morals as a ISIS member just because that person is doing evil.

shut your face sir. He called you a troll, that was your "good day sir"...

...as he said, if you're going to troll, do it properly and with some class.

unless this is some sort of don't hate the player, hate the game argument...hmmm.

Lately I've been reading a journal written by a guy who lives in a town called in Derna at the coast of Libya. This city was run by Al Qaeda for a long time and living under their tyranny was really hard for the people there. But then ISIS conquered the city and the people who were suffering under Al Qaedas rule before were basically praying for them to return because ISIS is even much worse. And when you see such videos you know why.

I understand you're trolling, but I'll bite.

"I wish people didn't think in terms of revenge in violence."

My comment had nothing to do with revenge. What keeps others from walking into your home and buttfucking your family? We have a system in place that deters such actions. Society uses force to prevent those that would do harm, from running a muck.

What stops other countries from coming to the US and taking everything we have? The threat of force. You're able to sit there on your computer, talking about loving someone that would torture and rape your children, because others are willing to commit violence on your behalf to keep you safe.

You're not understanding me brother. Think about the big picture. Think outside of your paradigm...I know thats hard but you'll manage.

Can we agree that if we humans ended nationalism, ended the worship of material things, got rid of all of these useless weapons, committed ourselves to non violence, started loving others like we were all family the world would be free violence?

Can you at least see that? Thats what we need to shoot for you lummox.

We wouldn't need to have a threat of force because their wouldn't be a threat!

The only way we'll accomplish this is through love and non violence, even at the cost of being killed because later generations would see the violence ISNT THE ANSWER.

Thats how we fix the world, think about it KILL KILL. More violence will only keep us in this vicious cycle we've been in throughout history. Only radical love will change that.

...Maybe i'm throwing my pearls among swine here.

I talked with 3 recent immigrant men from Iraq about a month ago. The oldest looked to be in his late 30s, had a big cross tattoo on his arm and was wearing a Jesus shirt (looked kind of like an Affliction shirt). He had been a police officer in Iraq under Saddam Hussein.

All 3 were Christian.

The youngest guy was only 19 and had been in Canada for 5 or 6 years. He did the translating for the other two (the 3rd guy looked to be in his early twenties).

Anyway, through translation, the oldest guy who had been the cop said that Saddam actually had lots of Christians working for him in positions of power, because he could trust them.

The youngest guy also said they were basically allowed to practice Christian holidays such as Christmas with very little fear.

Overall the guys seemed to think that Hussein wasn't too bad a leader and things weren't too bad while he was in power.

They did say, however, that Saddam would shoot apoxy glue up homosexuals asses. Something like that.

And finally, they said that ISIS was doing exactly what the Q'uran said they should be doing. The youngest said this in a low voice, in case anyone at the beach would hear. He expressed fear from the 3 of them in Islam as a whole. It was the youngest's desire to get into immigration to help people escape the atrocities going on there.

So basically, nothing they said was too surprising other than the stuff about Saddam Hussein.

So I'll ask again, how the fuck does this go on that a bunch of guys come togther and drive around in the desert in Toyota's and are able to wage war against two governments at the same time, Iraq and Syria, and fucking win?

Where is their army, where is it currently entrenched? How are they feeding it? Where are they getting supplies?

This sounds like something out of a really bad B grade movie. I can't even comprehend how this is possible.

ISIS arose during the power struggle that occurred during the Syrian civil war. They used that power to cross into Iraq The Iraqi army allowed them to take numerous bases despite outnumbering them 20:1 and out gunning them 100:1.

ISIS took all the neat toys we gave the Iraqis and began taking other areas by force.

Overall the guys seemed to think that Hussein wasn't too bad a leader and things weren't too bad while he was in power.

They did say, however, that Saddam would shoot apoxy glue up homosexuals asses. Something like that.

Holy shit.

so i'll ask again, how the fuck does this go on that a bunch of guys come togther and drive around in the desert in toyota's and are able to wage war against two governments at the same time, iraq and syria, and fucking win?

This sounds like something out of a really bad b grade movie. I can't even comprehend how this is possible.

Those are the two best videos documenting the rise of ISIS. Can't recommend them enough.

ISIS arose during the power struggle that occurred during the Syrian civil war. They used that power to cross into Iraq The Iraqi army allowed them to take numerous bases despite outnumbering them 20:1 and out gunning them 100:1.

ISIS took all the neat toys we gave the Iraqis and began taking other areas by force.

I'd wager ISIS absorbed a good number of Iraqi army soldiers as well.

Still, M16s or not, they can't shoot for shit.

Sounds like it was pretty bad for the homosexuals. And the Kurds. And probably most other groups that weren't government enforcers.

Those are the two best videos documenting the rise of ISIS. Can't recommend them enough.

Frontline seriously puts out some real quality stuff. I watched this a couple months ago and it's top notch as usual.

I remember back in 2007 or so they had an amazing documentary on uninsured persons with life-threatening chronic illnesses. That's another one that stands out in my memory.

Sounds like it was pretty bad for the homosexuals. And the Kurds. And probably most other groups that weren't government enforcers.

Yeah I would agree with that pretty much.

Back