ISIS Burns 4 Shia "Spies" Alive Over Fire

Frontline seriously puts out some real quality stuff. I watched this a couple months ago and it's top notch as usual.

I remember back in 2007 or so they had an amazing documentary on uninsured persons with life-threatening chronic illnesses. That's another one that stands out in my memory.

Frontline is the only thing on PBS I care to watch. I really haven't liked a lot of their recent work, but the body of work as a whole is outstanding.

Frontline is the only thing on PBS I care to watch. I really haven't liked a lot of their recent work, but the body of work as a whole is outstanding.
PBS News Hour isn't too bad. I like that they go deeper into the top stories of the day compared to other nightly news shows like ABC World News plus they also do stories about places outside of the US

Those are the two best videos documenting the rise of ISIS. Can't recommend them enough.

Actually, this was the documentary I meant to post, though those two are good.

LOSING IRAQ

Excellent documentary. Shows the template that was created by two American and one Iraqi President that led to the formation of ISIS. It's a PBS video, so it's free to watch if you live in the US.

Let's be honest the slaves/collatoral damage if we droned would have been killed eventually anyway. The majority of the people there chose to go there.
Should try a few Seal Team 6 ops to save remaining hostages then light them up. I don't think many would be against an aggressive attack against Isis.

Yes Jesus taught a lot of other things and helped a lot of people. He also spoke out against religious hypocrisy. I love Jesus and his teachings and if the world truly followed them we would have a true utopia.

Also I wouldn't care if I threatened to be roasted alive, buried alive, eaten alive, or crucified......I would never harm another innocent ever.

My body is physical and only temporary and even tommorows not promised to me but my soul is infinite.

They crucified Jesus and killed the early christians as well why would I be afraid to meet the same fate?

Violence only breeds more violence.

are you ripskater's more deranged little brother? :rolleyes:

is there any sort of non political reason we don't just wipe these monkey's out? The political reasons are pretty gross and I know they serve a purpose in the reason for our government as well as Israel, but fuck...

I am about as non violent as it gets, but these dudes need the hard goodbye in the worst way.

Remember the Iraq war? That is why.

I'm not trolling but I guess loving another human being no matter what is considered "Trolling" around here and thats horrifying.

Of course I hate ISIS's sins but that doesn't mean you need to hate the person.

We don't know what led these people to become ISIS members and we don't know their circumstances.

Don't make the mistake of turning yourself into something with the same morals as a ISIS member just because that person is doing evil.

ripskater is that you?

No, but he seems like a very smart guy.

Disagree

"We don't know what led these people to become ISIS members and we don't know their circumstances"

I don't give a fuck what "led" them to live a life of pure evil...and I do hate the sin, but I can't love these sinners..

Disagree

"We don't know what led these people to become ISIS members and we don't know their circumstances"

I don't give a fuck what "led" them to live a life of pure evil...and I do hate the sin, but I can't love these sinners..

Control yourself..

How does me having a different opinion than you make me dumb? Listen to yourself man.

We should be able to dialogue without resorting to name calling and belittling.

Control yourself..

How does me having a different opinion than you make me dumb? Listen to yourself man.

We should be able to dialogue without resorting to name calling and belittling.

I never said that you were dumb, I said that I disagreed with the notion that you are "very smart". I have seen nothing to suggest that you are a smart guy. And that is NOT an insult. What name did I call you?, how did I belittle you?, by not immediately recognising your super intelligence, despite the fact that I don't even know who the fuck you are?

Disagree

and yes you can love ISIS, you just choose not to. You can love anybody if you have the will to.

ISIS is evil and if they don't change they will be judged but I don't hate anybody. I realize these people were probably deceived and raised into it. They obviously have bad influences that drive them to do the things they do and I feel sorry for them as I do for their victims. Yes I know that they would probably kill me because i'm a christian infidel.

I have compassion for them because they are humans with souls just like me.

Like I said before I hate the sin but I love the sinner. Thats how feel, ridicule me if you wish but if the whole world would end hatred we wouldn't have to worry about things like ISIS.

I never said that you were dumb, I said that I disagreed with the notion that you are "very smart". I have seen nothing to suggest that you are a smart guy. And that is NOT an insult. What name did I call you?, how did I belittle you?, by not immediately recognising your super intelligence, despite the fact that I don't even know who the fuck you are?

You're obviously emotionally compromised I have no reason to continue on with you.

and yes you can love ISIS, you just choose not to. You can love anybody if you have the will to.

ISIS is evil and if they don't change they will be judged but I don't hate anybody. I realize these people were probably deceived and raised into it. They obviously have bad influences that drive them to do the things they do and I feel sorry for them as I do for their victims. Yes I know that they would probably kill me because i'm a christian infidel.

I have compassion for them because they are humans with souls just like me.

Like I said before I hate the sin but I love the sinner. Thats how feel, ridicule me if you wish but if the whole world would end hatred we wouldn't have to worry about things like ISIS.

Why the fuck would I love ISIS?, I "chose not to"?, NO, loving these barbarians isn't even an option..I'm not going to ridicule you for your outlook, I know other people like you, and I'm thankful that they are not in charge, because we would be sitting ducks, just waiting to be slaughtered.

You're obviously emotionally compromised I have no reason to continue on with you.

No, I'm just not a soulless drone like you. I'm emotionally compromised?, what the fuck is that supposed to mean..that just because I don't "turn the other cheek", I am not as pure as you?

Yeah peacefulness is quite a deranged thing. Maybe you should join ISIS, they hate people who think differently than them too.

That's just silly. Prove your dedication to your belief and post your home address online, tell everyone you're not gonna lock the doors and you won't defend yourself or your property. You know, because you love everyone.

No, I'm just not a soulless drone like you. I'm emotionally compromised?, what the fuck is that supposed to mean..that just because I don't "turn the other cheek", I am not as pure as you?

Why are you cursing? Do you talk like to people you meet in real life or does the anonymity of sitting behind a computer screen give you the confidence to behave in such a way?

If anybody is a soulless drone its you because no violent barbarian would agree with what i'm saying but they would definitely agree with your barbaric"eye for an eye" mentality.

I'm not pure at all, none of us are. We all have our problems and shortcomings as does ISIS members. Though ISIS members problems are far more extreme.

We just need to realize that if everybody committed themselves to loving other like themselves that we wouldn't have to worry about violence, don't you agree?

ISIS is the product of violence, hate, and religious indoctrination. We need to work to reform the root of the problem.

We should start by eliminating hate in our hearts because thats where most violence starts.

Why are you cursing? Do you talk like to people you meet in real life or does the anonymity of sitting behind a computer screen give you the confidence to behave in such a way?

Yes, when I'm angry I do..your initial assumption pissed me off. You like to play victim it seems..

If anybody is a soulless drone its you because no violent barbarian would agree with what i'm saying but they would definitely agree with your barbaric"eye for an eye" mentality

On the contrary, it's the sympathy that I have for all the people these bastards hurt that make me feel the way I do. It's called being passionate about injustice. You sound like a soulless drone

I'm not pure at all, none of us are. We all have our problems and shortcomings as does ISIS members. Though ISIS members problems are far more extreme

Kill anyone involved with them, I hope that anyone who joins them dies slowly as the result of a "slightly off target" air strike...I hope they realise what they have gotten themselves into as their precious life liquids spill in the sand

We just need to realize that if everybody committed themselves to loving other like themselves that we wouldn't have to worry about violence, don't you agree?

Yes, absolutely, but the world doesn't work like that

ISIS is the product of violence, hate, and religious indoctrination. We need to work to reform the root of the problem.

You, we ,can't

We should start by eliminating hate in our hearts because thats where most violence starts

I can't, sorry

That's just silly. Prove your dedication to your belief and post your home address online, tell everyone you're not gonna lock the doors and you won't defend yourself or your property. You know, because you love everyone.

How does posting my address online and loving others have any relation?

You're obviously dodging my point.

If everybody committed themselves to non violence and love of his fellow man the world would be free of violence. That's the truth and everybody knows it. Your just arguing with me for the sake of arguing.

Back