ISIS Burns 4 Shia "Spies" Alive Over Fire

is there any sort of non political reason we don't just wipe these monkey's out? The political reasons are pretty gross and I know they serve a purpose in the reason for our government as well as Israel, but fuck...

I am about as non violent as it gets, but these dudes need the hard goodbye in the worst way.

We have a "President" who can't even call it for what it is, and you wonder why we don't just wipe them off the map?

Hopefully Russia tells Obama and Kerry to fuck themselves and gets directly involved and shows the world how it's really done, without all the bureaucratic bullshit.

I'm one of those contrary assholes who had a tendency to support the Assad regime when it was very unpopular in the earlier stages of the Syrian rebellion. If the US did an about-face and supported Assad, I believe the Syrian government could re-establish control and the problem would be heavily corrected.

But that would require the Obama administration and the hierarchy in DC do an about face that might have political consequences, so they won't do it. It's a damn shame.

You're right but the US Government is still arming and training some of the Islamic rebel groups fighting in Syria, they won't be change their mindset any time soon. The rebels are even fighting among themselves, so all the US Government is doing is perpetuating the violence and destruction of Syria (and yet taking in so few refugees). The UK Government came close a couple of years ago to voting to aid the Islamic rebels by bombing the Syrian Government but thankfully they voted against it. It's one giant clusterfuck of a proxy war, which history will look back on showing many countries to blame for their attempt at middle east dominance.

Back