Ishe Smith, Boxing, White Fighters and Race

the only reason this is a thing is because, unfortunate, as it is...the LDBC has alot of influence over, impressionable and gullible people. They feed them this black power narrative, cultish devotion to Al Haymon and PBC fighters so anything they say people will automatically agree with

did you actually read what Groves said.... He said that the glove looked a little loose in the first fight but he doesn't think it was intentional cheating as it would provide hardly any advantage and twice the risk

Cunningham has a personal bone to pic with Fury. and Dewey said he could see some advantage, but doesn't actually acuse Fury of doing it or outright cheating

literally you have nothing bro. The commissions are laughing at it read the statements by NSAC and CSAC
I'm not trying to "have" anything. Just saying what I see and what you pretend not to see. I don't care what the commissions say, especially one that wasn't involved with the fight. You can see the glove flopping around, its clear as day. You have to be pretending not to see it and even if you didn't, he's clearly hitting with the palm.

You're actually making a bigger deal of this than I am. I'm just saying I agree with those that say it looks wrong, if you don't, more power to you but I think you're pretending to not see whats right there in front of you.

the only reason this is a thing is because, unfortunate, as it is...the LDBC has alot of influence over, impressionable and gullible people. They feed them this black power narrative, cultish devotion to Al Haymon and PBC fighters so anything they say people will automatically agree with

Come on now. This is a tad dramatic.

"Black power...." {<jordan}

you are right the LDBC does this because they care about the integrity of boxing /s

<45><45><45><45><45>
This seems like an unnecessarily desperate argument.

This seems like an unnecessarily desperate argument.
not really...its important to know what the origin of this whole conspiracy and what possible motives they have.

you can't divorce it

not really...its important to know what the origin of this whole conspiracy and what possible motives they have.

you can't divorce it
Whatever. I don't even know who that is. I just know you're trying to make it a race argument to avoid addressing the video evidence. A glove doesn't flop around like that if its fitted properly on the hand and we all know it. Say the whiteys are siding with Fury and the blacks are mad Wilder lost even though there are white people and black people on both sides of the argument.

What do you think Mozfonky? You've probably watched as much boxing as anyone, does that glove look right to you, mainly the first punch in the video-

It does look weird but I dont think it had any bearing on the outcome, obviously, landing with the palm is illegal but it usually happens accidentally. I've done it in sparring, guy leans over and runs into it before it turns over. The textbook hook, palm down, would make that hard but most fighters throw a hook with a vertical fist. I doubt ali ever did it intentionally but I've seen him do it

It does look weird but I dont think it had any bearing on the outcome, obviously, landing with the palm is illegal but it usually happens accidentally. I've done it in sparring, guy leans over and runs into it before it turns over. The textbook hook, palm down, would make that hard but most fighters throw a hook with a vertical fist. I doubt ali ever did it intentionally but I've seen him do it
Thats all I'm saying. Looks fucked up to me but it is what it is. I just don't get people pretending they can't see it doesn't look right.

Thats illegal too.

Your argument is the glove is not fully on, and it's "flappy". Is the glove flappy because his fist is balled in the wrist compartment, or is he hitting with the plam of the hand? You can't have it both ways.

Your argument is the glove is not fully on, and it's "flappy". Is the glove flappy or is he hitting with the plam of the hand? You can't have it both ways.
Its the same thing.

The glove is "flappy" because its not all the way on. The knuckles would be behind the laces where the palm would normally be. The glove is still landing with the palm of the glove but but the knuckles in the glove are where the palm should be.
Here's Dewey Cooper breaking it down, watch a few minutes of this, time stamped-

Did it make a big difference? I don't know. I can't judge that, I wasn't the guy being hit. But its clearly illegal and the glove is clearly not on properly.

Its the same thing.

The glove is "flappy" because its not all the way on. The knuckles would be behind the laces where the palm would normally be. The glove is still landing with the palm of the glove but but the knuckles in the glove are where the palm should be.
Here's Dewey Cooper breaking it down, watch a few minutes of this, time stamped-

Did it make a big difference? I don't know. I can't judge that, I wasn't the guy being hit. But its clearly illegal and the glove is clearly not on properly.

The glove tampering accusations (#GloveGate) only applies to the 1st fight. Here's what Jack Reiss had to say about Fury's floppy glove as he was the third man in the ring that night who was also present when Fury selected his gloves.
696F9CEC-2F21-4C30-B543-F90C2759E5F5_large.jpeg

3A230A8D-19C3-4E06-942D-C4F9597AFB2D_medium.jpeg

8B900D91-CC8C-44EA-A0D5-6F2A5CCEDA1D.jpeg D266CC3C-7D9E-4884-B0E8-39952C021492.jpeg Just look at this photo - can you picture his left hand extending all the way through the glove, or does it look like it would naturally form a fist in the laced area...

Also look at the amount of wrapping sticking out from the left glove and how lose the taping looks compared to the right glove.

Do I think Fury would pull some shady shit like this? Absolutely.

Is this definitive proof? No.

The glove tampering accusations (#GloveGate) only applies to the 1st fight. Here's what Jack Reiss had to say about Fury's floppy glove as he was the third man in the ring that night who was also present when Fury selected his gloves.
696F9CEC-2F21-4C30-B543-F90C2759E5F5_large.jpeg

3A230A8D-19C3-4E06-942D-C4F9597AFB2D_medium.jpeg
That doesn't address the issue at all, it dances around it. No one is saying is hands weren't wrapped properly or the gloves were faulty. The gloves themselves aren't the issue. Its that they aren't fitted properly or secured. Reiss is just being a company man and trying to cover his ass and the commission.
fury-gloves-1.png

I mean, he's clearly hooking with the palm of the glove there and his hand is clearly not all the way in the glove as evidenced by the way its flopping around. You can even see the shape of his fist in the palm there.Hatton was also caught on video pulling on the gloves between rounds. How much evidence do you need?

That doesn't address the issue at all, it dances around it. No one is saying is hands weren't wrapped properly or the gloves were faulty. The gloves themselves aren't the issue. Its that they aren't fitted properly or secured. Reiss is just being a company man and trying to cover his ass and the commission.
fury-gloves-1.png

I mean, he's clearly hooking with the palm of the glove there and his hand is clearly not all the way in the glove as evidenced by the way its flopping around. You can even see the shape of his fist in the palm there.Hatton was also caught on video pulling on the gloves between rounds. How much evidence do you need?

How can the glove bend like that if the ball fist if in the wrist? It's ridiculous. In the stills you can see his fingers.
AJzDotuMKIw-small.jpg

Cleary you can see his fingers where they are supposed to be in the green part. The 'skin' in the open part is his palm

How can the glove bend like that if the ball fist if in the wrist? It's ridiculous. In the stills you can see his fingers.
AJzDotuMKIw-small.jpg

Cleary you can see his fingers where they are supposed to be in the green part. The 'skin' in the open part is his palm
Thats not the same fight. The vid I posted is from the first fight. This is the rematch.

Thats not the same fight. The vid I posted is from the first fight. This is the rematch.

And like I said the glove can't bend back like that if the ball fist is in the wrist.

Back