Ishe Smith, Boxing, White Fighters and Race

I got a guy who has been sending me PMs about this thread for about 3 days now. Pretty pathetic, bordering on harassment. He claims he's trying to rally the forum against me, has someone sent you messages about it? Curious.
That's lame that they're messaging you. No, I haven't received any messages related to this thread.

I think its just American liberal media and racist inner city Americans that have the most problem with white competitors.
I don't think the rest of the world has that much of a problem with it but all people hear from is liberal media.

Some recent examples are Kind of like how they pretend Joe Calzaghe never existed and while the Klitchkos were champs they said all the best American athletes were playing basketball. Liberal media is a big propaganda machine.

@MoreKane don't pm me again over this shit, I have one post itt. It's not that big of a deal. You fucking psycho.
tumblr_mkqle3qaic1s99m4bo1_400.gif

I got a guy who has been sending me PMs about this thread for about 3 days now. Pretty pathetic, bordering on harassment. He claims he's trying to rally the forum against me, has someone sent you messages about it? Curious.
giphy.gif

The fuck is going on in here!?
Legit lol, can't breathe.

Seano i never said anything about you in any PM
I know it wasn't you. Didn't mean to imply it was. Someone else was trying to cause some problems here. Its done now.

Back