Ishe Smith, Boxing, White Fighters and Race

Glove tampering as far as it being manipulated (pulled) to force his knuckles down into the palm area of the glove. Those three videos addressed everything including the photo you just posted. There's also footage in the first fight showing Fury pushing the glove back on. Why would a cheater do that? His knuckles were never in the palm area of the glove as some thought. Reiss wasn't just being a company man, that's a cop out. It's also not like he was the only qualified professional to address #GloveGate. We've seen gloves flopping around before and that was also explained in detail as to how it's possible.
Ali.png

Ali-2.png
Looks illegal to me. Lots of iconic fighters did questionable shit. That looks like a palm strike to me.

Looks illegal to me. Lots of iconic fighters did questionable shit. That looks like a palm strike to me.
Reiss went on record stating that Fury's gloves never fit correctly in the first place. He said his bare hands hardly fit before they were even wrapped. It's possible that his gloves were intentionally pulled loose but he wasn't hitting Wilder with unpadded middle knuckles in the palm of the glove. That was his palm crease that people were confusing for his knuckles.

Reiss went on record stating that Fury's gloves never fit correctly in the first place. He said his bare hands hardly fit before they were even wrapped. It's possible that his gloves were intentionally pulled loose but he wasn't hitting Wilder with unpadded knuckles in the palm of the glove. That was his palm crease that people were confusing for his knuckles.
I can't say I know why. I just know it looks fucked up and looks in some of the pics I've seen that he's practically hitting bare knuckle with that left hand and he's hitting in a way thats not really legal to hit.
Let me say this- I will guarantee this come up in the rematch and you won't see that glove flopping around like that in part 3.

@MoreKane don't pm me again over this shit, I have one post itt. It's not that big of a deal. You fucking psycho.

kinda interesting actually.

I actually recall seeing this with Foreman and Ali. The thing is. I am not really sure it's intentional. Almost like, just some sweaty thing where the gloves slip and slide maybe?

didn't change the outcome though

post it lol
I can't it's against the rules. He didn't really say anything different other than a cpl sentences one of which he pretty much said here. Just weirded me out he would say that and then pm me too just incase I didn't get the message. He's just very sensitive on the topic, I guess.

I can't it's against the rules. He didn't really say anything different other than a cpl sentences one of which he pretty much said here. Just weirded me out he would say that and then pm me too just incase I didn't get the message. He's just very sensitive on the topic, I guess.
Dude tried to slide up into your DMs like you were some Instagram model with low self-esteem. Thanks for the neighborhood watch notice on that creep. I know a guy.

Dude tried to slide up into your DMs like you were some Instagram model with low self-esteem. Thanks for the neighborhood watch notice on that creep. I know a guy.
Lool, yeah man it was just weird, caught me off guard. It wasn't nearly what some of the guys on here have gotten sent to them. It was just a reiteration of the argument he already quoted me on like he was worried I wouldn't get it the first time around.

But I know stories of guys getting death threats, one dude back in the day posted a message from another forum he was on where this dude's wife pm'd him and told him to stop making fun of her husband, hahaha.

This wasn't that it's just weird that I've called ppl stupid cunts and been called a stupid cunt on here many times and never been dm'd over it, I've never put anyone on ignore let alone reported them, yet this dude is freaking out over a floppy glove. Alright, you win man I don't give a shit. I made one post itt and you fucking dm'd you weirdo. @MoreKane u fucking nut, you.

Lool, yeah man it was just weird, caught me off guard. It wasn't nearly what some of the guys on here have gotten sent to them. It was just a reiteration of the argument he already quoted me on like he was worried I wouldn't get it the first time around.

But I know stories of guys getting death threats, one dude back in the day posted a message from another forum he was on where this dude's wife pm'd him and told him to stop making fun of her husband, hahaha.

This wasn't that it's just weird that I've called ppl stupid cunts and been called a stupid cunt on here many times and never been dm'd over it, I've never put anyone on ignore let alone reported them, yet this dude is freaking out over a floppy glove. Alright, you win man I don't give a shit. I made one post itt and you fucking dm'd you weirdo. @MoreKane u fucking nut, you.
Watch this guy be him lol

What about after a few rounds of punching, blocking punches and sweating into the gloves?

That would certainly help. These gloves have been used a bit, but far from well worn.

I think part of it can also be from slo mos and still photos capturing the exact moments they flopped.

Reiss went on record stating that Fury's gloves never fit correctly in the first place. He said his bare hands hardly fit before they were even wrapped. It's possible that his gloves were intentionally pulled loose but he wasn't hitting Wilder with unpadded middle knuckles in the palm of the glove. That was his palm crease that people were confusing for his knuckles.
It doesn't make any sense that Fury would be hitting with the knuckles if his hand was low in the glove. IF he tried to hit with the knuckles in the unpadded part of the glove he would be hitting with his middle or intermediate phalanges which would likely break all his fingers and generate no power. To hit with the end of your metacarpals, which are the knuckles, your hand would have to be facing the same direction as the palm of the glove. But they are at 90 degrees to one another.
If his hand was that low in the glove then only striking with the palm would make sense and what did he gain from that? Are we expected to believe that palm strikes cause more damage than gloved knuckles?

1024px-Scheme_human_hand_bones-en.svg.png

in the first fight you can clearly see at times Tyson pulling his left glove up and also signaling to the ref about his glove i think in the 4th round or something

obviously not something a "cheater" would do....to signal the ref to check his glove

in the first fight you can clearly see at times Tyson pulling his left glove up and also signaling to the ref about his glove i think in the 4th round or something

obviously not something a "cheater" would do....to signal the ref to check his glove
So now you agree something was amiss with the glove?

I got a guy who has been sending me PMs about this thread for about 3 days now. Pretty pathetic, bordering on harassment. He claims he's trying to rally the forum against me, has someone sent you messages about it? Curious.

The ref checked his glove in the first fight and adjusted it
Weird, why'd he have to do that? I thought the whole glove thing was debunked by youtubers.
<TheWire1>

Back