Ishe Smith, Boxing, White Fighters and Race

Obama has the most Twitter followers in the world and Jesus was black. Deal with it!

Ishe was spot on, these youtube conspiracy theorists are nuts. Fury would have mangled hands if he fought a few rounds punching like that.

I couldn't make it one minute into that video. Too obnoxious. "Its quiet. Its quiet. Its quiet. Its quiet. Its quiet. Its quiet.":rolleyes:
What did he say that was racist?

I don't know if he said anything racist. It's the whole "pharaoh" "we comin back" and "allah" stuff written on a flag behind him that makes him appear to be some sort of black supremacist militant guy.
I thought he was the source of the accusation because he said at 3:38 "I'm the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that sparked all this across the internet". Sorry about any brain cells lost watching that crap.

Ishe was spot on, these youtube conspiracy theorists are nuts. Fury would have mangled hands if he fought a few rounds punching like that.
The glove thing seems legit to me. There's plenty of photo and video evidence backing it up.

The glove thing seems legit to me. There's plenty of photo and video evidence backing it up.
lol......evidence= bad quality images

You promote a conspiracy theory that has already been shut down by CSAC, NSAC and countless professionals. A conspiracy that was driven by a youtube race huckster

you can't be serious

lol......evidence= bad quality images

You promote a conspiracy theory that has already been shut down by CSAC, NSAC and countless professionals. A conspiracy that was driven by a youtube race huckster

you can't be serious
I didn't believe it at first but the more vids I saw on it and the more I looked at Fury's punching technique in the Wilder fight- yeah he knew what he was doing.
fury-gloves-1.png

Who punches like that? Sorry, I have a lot of respect for Fury's heart. He's a tremendously skilled boxer but that shit is fishy as fuck. He's basically hooking bare knuckle with that left hand.

Come on man, you can't defend that.

I didn't believe it at first but the more vids I saw on it and the more I looked at Fury's punching technique in the Wilder fight- yeah he knew what he was doing.
fury-gloves-1.png

Who punches like that? Sorry, I have a lot of respect for Fury's heart. He's a tremendously skilled boxer but that shit is fishy as fuck. He's basically hooking bare knuckle with that left hand.

Come on man, you can't defend that.

So you think Fury would risk permanently injuring his hand to get some minimal power advantage?, that's the dumbest sh*t i have ever heard. It's a conspiracy theory that no serious, true boxing fan or professional takes serious. NSAC and CSAC have already shut the conspiracy down

and you obviously never heard of a flick jab before

So you think Fury would risk permanently injuring his hand to get some minimal power advantage?, that's the dumbest sh*t i have ever heard. It's a conspiracy theory that no serious, true boxing fan or professional takes serious. NSAC and CSAC have already shut the conspiracy down

and you obviously never heard of a flick jab before
Explain that glove in the video I posted. His hand is clearly not in the padded portion of the glove. I mean, its clear as day. You're choosing not to see it if you say you don't.

Explain that glove in the video I posted. His hand is clearly not in the padded portion of the glove. I mean, its clear as day. You're choosing not to see it if you say you don't.

Looks like the same person made all those videos. You can see what I'm talking about , plain as day in the video and in the photo I posted. The glove doesn't flop around like that if your hand is in the thing. His knuckles are right behind the laces.

Looks like the same person made all those videos. You can see what I'm talking about , plain as day in the video and in the photo I posted. The glove doesn't flop around like that if your hand is in the thing. His knuckles are right behind the laces.
yeah he completely debunked the conspiracy

let me ask you this Seano, if there was any legitimacy to it, why have essentially all the boxing comissions, professionals laughed it off as a pathetic joke?

yeah he completely debunked the conspiracy

let me ask you this Seano, if there was any legitimacy to it, why have essentially all the boxing comissions, professionals laughed it off as a pathetic joke?
Nothing has been debunked. You're just posting people stating a different opinion. Explain to me why the glove is flopping around like that.

Nothing has been debunked. You're just posting people stating a different opinion. Explain to me why the glove is flopping around like that.
so according to you.... youtube channels with obvious agendas know more about boxing than the comissions, trainers, and professionals like Ishe Smith that laughed this off

Seano is becoming the one white guy apart of the LDBC..... "please accept me"

so according to you.... youtube channels with obvious agendas know more about boxing than the comissions, trainers, and professionals like Ishe Smith that laughed this off
There are as many youtube videos and pro fighters on the flip side of the argument. I don't really care what any of them say. I also assumed it was bullshit until I really looked at it.
I just think it looks pretty suspicious. I can't think of a logical reason the glove would be flopping around like that, other than his hand is not all the way up there. Combine that with all those slapping hooks throughout the fight and its pretty fishy.

First time hearing about this glove controversy. Interesting stuff.

There are as many youtube videos and pro fighters on the flip side of the argument. I don't really care what any of them say. I also assumed it was bullshit until I really looked at it.
I just think it looks pretty suspicious. I can't think of a logical reason the glove would be flopping around like that, other than his hand is not all the way up there. Combine that with all those slapping hooks throughout the fight and its pretty fishy.

oh you mean people like Cunningham that has a bias against Fury who Ishe already debunked....... or other people associated with the LDBC, yeah not really unbiased at all

open hand slaps are part of boxing....Ali and Calzaghe used to do it all the time

still talking about this, my goodness.

wilder will most likely do worse the next time,, Like tarver advised, forget about revenge until he goes back to the drawing board. Just think, before that fight, people were saying wilder was some sort of all time great and now that's gone.

Back