Elections Is Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset?

Is Tulsi Gabbard Putin's Manchurian Candidate?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am indifferent to this news (is it news?). I do like Klobuchar, though I don't see her as being very likely to win.
Gabbard is outlasting most of the field. I believe you did not expect that.

" Why do you talk to people I disagree with?"

How does this person manage to walk and breathe at the same time is a mystery. A president should try to build bridges. What a maroon!

I think the bigger mystery is how she came to be on television in the 1st place. I have zero idea what she's famous for other than supposedly being a comedian. She's a devoted Clinton stooge that just parrots her idiotic talking points. Closed and absent minded.

Glad to see Tulsi stand up to her face to face. She's got more integrity and class in her pinky than that bitter, hateful hag has in her whole body.

Been a Tulsi fan since she entered the race. She's very composed and she works harder then anyone else in the field except for Sanders and Warren. Yang works hard but not like Tulsi. The only thing I am not a fan is she back off Medicare for all.

Holy crap Joy Behar is dumb as a brick. Fully indoctrinated. Why is she still on TV?

You can't be on the roster unless your Capt Ahab crazed. They love her obsession with the orang man just like they love Bill Maher and his skewed take on reality driven by obsessed madness.

Lol.
@Fawlty voted undecided then went dark when he realized he was exposing himself.
?

I don't think I voted in this one. This is what I see at the top of the thread:

i4ncR7H.png

And "Putin's Manchurian Candidate" is a ridiculous statement regardless. She's an "asset" to Russian propaganda goals for sure. But I've not seen much evidence that she is mingled up with them. The one thing I've seen is that she hired Veselnitskaya's smear monger, which is really bad.

She did not accept the question. Did not back down and called out Behar who was sitting right next to her. That's one of the main qualities I'd look for in a president. We've had enough people who just accept the DoD's vision for our foreign policy. Even Trump has disappointed in this area at times. With Sanders, the way those two rabid animals "cucked" him at one of his own rallies was a warning sign to me.

Trump could take some notes here. Don't cower to the establishment but dial in like a dagger and keep it on point.

?

I don't think I voted in this one. This is what I see at the top of the thread:

i4ncR7H.png

And "Putin's Manchurian Candidate" is a ridiculous statement regardless. She's an "asset" to Russian propaganda goals for sure. But I've not seen much evidence that she is mingled up with them. The one thing I've seen is that she hired Veselnitskaya's smear monger, which is really bad.

You erased it after voting undecided. Interesting you can't remember.

Huh, I was wrong. She is a Russian asset in a more literal sense, more than a "useful idiot" anyhow. Prepare the anus for the third party run.

Intersting. Almost voted yes apparently.

Yeah just tried to change my vote and could find no function to do it
Yeah he's probably having some emotional problems or something. Hope he gets better, he doesn't seem like a terrible person.

I missed The View clip yesterday. I'm not a Tulsi fan, but I like how she handled herself against those idiots.

I was just about to post that. For all of you lefties that are sick of TYT and the cancel culture side of the left, watch the Hill. While still being left and progressive, they are very much objective and will call out the BS on both sides and put out quality videos every day.

I was just about to post that. For all of you lefties that are sick of TYT and the cancel culture side of the left, watch the Hill. While still being left and progressive, they are very much objective and will call out the BS on both sides and put out quality videos every day.
I

I like The Hill too and Secular Talk.

Tulsi live workout with Navy Seals.

Back