Elections Is Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset?

Is Tulsi Gabbard Putin's Manchurian Candidate?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
She blames Jill Stein for running 3rd party and she thinks she's a Russian asset and Tulsi is too, but every legitimate statistical analysis shows that Jill Stein did not flip the election to Trump. The preponderance of the votes for Stein were protest votes from leftists in solid blue states like California and Massachusetts. My dad for example, voted for Stein in Massachusetts, but would have voted for Hillary in a swing state. Also, Gary Johnson got 3 million more votes than Stein. He clearly poached more votes from Trump than Stein did from Hillary. And Tulsi has explicitly ruled out a 3rd party run and all indications are that she will not run 3rd party. If anything, it looks like she's transitioning to trying to become more of a media personality and she announced that she will not seek reelection to her Congressional seat.
Gary Johnson groomed by the dems confirmed.

amazing television right here. Tulsi Gabbard confronts face-to-face those who called her a "trojan horse", a "useful idiot" and a "Russian asset".

Part 2 is great also:

Last edited:
amazing television right here. Tulsi Gabbard confronts face-to-face those who called her a "trojan horse", a "useful idiot" and a "Russian asset".

Part 2 is great also:

giphy.gif

I voted yes

not because i think so, but because i just clicked and submitted

Part 2 is great also:

God, the balls on this beautiful woman. Future president

God, the balls on this beautiful woman. Future president
She did not accept the question. Did not back down and called out Behar who was sitting right next to her. That's one of the main qualities I'd look for in a president. We've had enough people who just accept the DoD's vision for our foreign policy. Even Trump has disappointed in this area at times. With Sanders, the way those two rabid animals "cucked" him at one of his own rallies was a warning sign to me.

Holy crap Joy Behar is dumb as a brick. Fully indoctrinated. Why is she still on TV?

You know for some reason I hate the "not sure people" on this even more than the yes ones.

Joy Behar is a rabid right winger who just isn't self aware of that cause she sits across the desk from Meghan McCain and Abbey whatever her name is.

Tulsi Gabbard is definitely being used by the Russian government, but I don't think she knows it. Doesn't matter, she has no chance at being the Democratic nominee.

^^^ lmao at the user name. Who is this dude?

lol edit nvmnd figured it out

Last edited:
Honestly the Democratic party needs to wake up and stop running women out there. The country wants a strong progressive white man, so give them one.

Part 2 is great also:

Joy Behar is such a dumb fuck. Can't wait until Don Jr is on The View tomorrow. Should be electric.

Damn. Tulsi slayed on the View. I wish more people would have a chance to see that. She's as presidential as you can get. Calm, cool and collected. Exactly who I want in the White House.

Also, I think she just qualified for the November debates. While I still think it's going to come down to Warren and Sanders, Obama was in underdog status at this point as well. Time isn't up.

Part 2 is great also:

" Why do you talk to people I disagree with?"

How does this person manage to walk and breathe at the same time is a mystery. A president should try to build bridges. What a maroon!

Back