Elections Is Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset?

Is Tulsi Gabbard Putin's Manchurian Candidate?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh 100. Sucks Putin and everything. Of course. They say so. Must be true. They never lie.

Well Tulsi on Jimmy Dore killed M4A trying to tie some kind of mess of a single payer plan with the health care industry meaning Obama 2.0. She is not really popular right now with the progressives not backing some form of M4A instead calling it M4A single payer or something similar.

Last edited:
I have an idea for you.

Is Tulsi Gabbard an Alien from Gargamek? Yes? No? Unsure?

You have just as much evidence.

Did you even read the OP? You think I made this thread because I think something Hillary Clinton said might be true?

Did you even read the OP? You think I made this thread because I think something Hillary Clinton said might be true?
Your OP is ridiculous conspiracy theory nonsense.

Do you think Alien's exist?

Well Tulsi on Jimmy Dore killed M4A trying to tie some kind of mess of a single payer plan with the health care industry meaning Obama 2.0 she is not really popular right now with the progressives not backing some form of M4A instead calling it M4A single payer or something similar.
{<huh}

I try to be concise and pack loads of info into sentences, but this is beyond even me.

Well Tulsi on Jimmy Dore killed M4A trying to tie some kind of mess of a single payer plan with the health care industry meaning Obama 2.0 she is not really popular right now with the progressives not backing some form of M4A instead calling it M4A single payer or something similar.

i listened to that has well. Great show with dore. I’m a weekly listener.

he was so giddy lol

{<huh}

I try to be concise and pack loads of info into sentences, but this is beyond even me.

Simple she not for M4A more like a version of Obamacare she also distanced herself from stronger banking regulations including breaking up banks.

i listened to that has well. Great show with dore. I’m a weekly listener.

he was so giddy lol

Yeah a lot of followers where mad at him for not being more direct about her stances on medicare for all, changing the tax laws for taxing the rich, breaking up the banks instead he could not be happier about her being in the same room as him. You think he would have treated Warren the same way he would have been all over her yet her plans are more progressive then Tulsi right now. Warren you cannot be sure about her positions but nether can you be sure of Tulsi now.

I like Tulsi and Yang's idea - medicare for all while not eliminating private insurance so that people can see that m4all is superior. Their idea is basically to phase private insurance out, not erase it immediately - a much better approach for conservative and swing voters.

Gabbard is the perfect example of the WR-Right's general and overall stupidity when it comes to coherently understanding how they are played.

Gabbard is the picture-perfect Right-Wing boondoggle. Gabbard comes from a Hawaiian cult-ish community, and from a father who was a authoritarian marxist (literally the worst combination of socially conservative and economically hyper-liberal). Gabbard still absolutely holds marxist ideals while cloaking herself in service (as if service is mutually exclusive from being at all corrupted).

She is a useful idiot, perfectly-shaped cog, or however you want to frame it. The Right loves her because they can applaud her disdain for Dem actions, while still being able to throw her under the bus as a wacky left-marxist if she ever steps out of favor.

I would stop short of saying she's a willful participant in espionage or underhanded tactics. However, she's certainly fitting into a position.

Gabbard is the perfect example of the WR-Right's general and overall stupidity when it comes to coherently understanding how they are played.

Gabbard is the picture-perfect Right-Wing boondoggle. Gabbard comes from a Hawaiian cult-ish community, and from a father who was a authoritarian marxist (literally the worst combination of socially conservative and economically hyper-liberal). Gabbard still absolutely holds marxist ideals while cloaking herself in service (as if service is mutually exclusive from being at all corrupted).

She is a useful idiot, perfectly-shaped cog, or however you want to frame it. The Right loves her because they can applaud her disdain for Dem actions, while still being able to throw her under the bus as a wacky left-marxist if she ever steps out of favor.

I would stop short of saying she's a willful participant in espionage or underhanded tactics. However, she's certainly fitting into a position.
Well said.

I like Tulsi and Yang's idea - medicare for all while not eliminating private insurance so that people can see that m4all is superior. Their idea is basically to phase private insurance out, not erase it immediately - a much better approach for conservative and swing voters.
How is that different from Buttigieg's proposal?

all politicians are paid actors for huge corporations. they are all terrible people, so i don't see why anyone would point this woman out.

How is that different from Buttigieg's proposal?
I don't know Pete's proposal. He's part of the establishment and an elite looking down on the working class. Enough for me to not vote for him.

Where do you guys come up with this stuff? <Huh2>

Back