Elections Is Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset?

Is Tulsi Gabbard Putin's Manchurian Candidate?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

ObamaPhoneLady

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At @SBJJ's request.

Hillary Clinton recently accused an unnamed Democratic presidential hopeful of being a Russian agent.

13020356.jpg

Hillary Clinton (first female not President, possible sea hag.)

It has been suggested that the nominee in question was none other than Tulsi Gabbard.

GettyImages-482755979_1_glngwb

Tulsi Gabbard (possible Russian asset, confirmed cutie pie.)

What say you? Is Hillary right?

Here is a breakdown of Hillary's accusation:

Tulsi's response:

And a few opinion/response videos for people who are interested:

Last edited:
Russian Asset? Unlikely. Useful idiot? More likely but not certain.

Overall, she seems to be liked more by the Republicans and Conservatives than Dems and Libs. So I'm not sure why she's running on in the DNC. Her and Biden should just Primary Trump.

Although, seems weird people are pretending Clinton said "She's a Russian Asset" and not the Russians are using her as an asset.

Hillary Clinton has no credibility, is a pathological liar and sociopath, and is still trying to reinforce the narrative that Russians are everywhere.

Russian Asset? Unlikely. Useful idiot? More likely but not certain.

Overall, she seems to be liked more by the Republicans and Conservatives than Dems and Libs. So I'm not sure why she's running on in the DNC. Her and Biden should just Primary Trump.

Although, seems weird people are pretending Clinton said "She's a Russian Asset" and not the Russians are using her as an asset.

You gotta look at real progressives like jimmy dore and the angry progressive.

they are stridently anti war first and foremost, so tulsi is their candidate of choice.

I'd say so. She defends russia at every turn while attacking america.

She's also got links to far right militant hindu supremacist organisations that have a track record of killing or inspiring attacks on minorities

links huh...... That’s straight uP smear talk. She’s an American. She’s not indian

FRT.
Full retard thread.

Not really, considering she's being accused of this by some in her own base and voter base.

Unless you're saying the obvious answer, in that she is not. But if you've been following your own circle that answer isn't as obvious as it should be over there.

How shit of a candidate do you have to be to lose to Donald Fucking Trump? Must blame the Russians for everything.

You lost. Get over it Hillary!

" In an apparent reference to Gabbard, Clinton said, "She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. And that's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she's also a Russian asset."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...game-with-conspiracy-theory-about-gabbard?amp

What exactly do you think "also" means in the above statement?

I think Clinton's paranoid and delusional comments raise more question about her than they do of Gabbard or Stein or others.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton has no credibility, is a pathological liar and sociopath, and is still trying to reinforce the narrative that Russians are everywhere.
Agreed.

You're a hardcore Trumper so you suggesting anyone is lacking in credibility is a joke.

links huh...... That’s straight uP smear talk. She’s an American. She’s not indian
Notice how quick they are to bring up her ethnicity/religion when they're trying to paint her as a foreign agent? But they'll go full SJW on you if you bring it up.

Agreed.

You're a hardcore Trumper so you suggesting anyone is lacking in credibility is a joke.

Trump was overwhelmingly successful in multiple complex domains: reality TV, construction, and sports promotion.

He has lightyears more credibility than the creature that is Hillary who became a sociopathic lawyer who inherited a political career from her husband.

Not really, considering she's being accused of this by some in her own base and voter base.

Unless you're saying the obvious answer, in that she is not. But if you've been following your own circle that answer isn't as obvious as it should be over there.

Her own base is filled with radical leftist nutbags.

She's probably guilty of not screaming enough at Russia so they are casting accusations at her of being "one of them" in order to radicalize her.

They do this constantly with almost every issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
How shit of a candidate do you have to be to lose to Donald Fucking Trump? Must blame the Russians for everything.

You lost. Get over it Hillary!
I think you have your facts wrong. Let me correct the record.

"You know, it truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me. But this latest tweet is so typical of him. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my e-mails. We all know that. So he's either lying or delusional, or both. There was no subpoena, as he says in a tweet this morning. So maybe there does need to be a rematch. Obviously, I can beat him again."

Trump was overwhelmingly successful in multiple complex domains: reality TV, construction, and sports promotion.

He has lightyears more credibility than the creature that is Hillary who became a sociopathic lawyer who inherited a political career from her husband.
You are in a super bizarro universe bringing up inherited success. Par for someone who admires Trump.

Cunningham is officially one of my favorite posters.

Back