Is there now any doubt Wilder would have KO’d Jousha

Nobody is going to respond to made up stuff with a serious rebuttal.
You are doing Wilder no favors here.
He got his ass beat in the 2nd fight. Otherwise you are just as delusional as the people still claiming Wilder lost the 1st fight.
Its honestly the same kind of B.S.
I can’t make stats up. His title defences are real.

If you’re making a claim that’s contentious and goes against the accepted objective reality, then the burden of proof is on you. You need to do a detailed break down, second by second and show us what we’re missing and why it shows that Wilder won the round.

Wilder won rounds 1 he landed the harder power shots and jabs,

Watch the first round, Wilder comes with two solid jabds Fury is missing his jabs, Wilder is landing jabs body and head Fury hasn't landed anything because Wilder is blocking everything.

Wilder lands two more jabs while moving @ 2:21 Fury misses a jab and grazed Wilder while lunging throwing his right hand, this punch didn't count it's not effective because Wilder is pulling back, you want to count it no problem.

@ 209 Wilder lands a solid right Fury backs up and the crowd roars, right now Wilder is out jabbing Fury and landing the effective power punches, Fury hasn't even landed a single jab, so what fight were you watching on emotions, Wilder was out boxing Fury while on his back foot, so Wilder can out box Fury.

Wilder lands a jab to the body and another right hand @ 203 of the round while Fury is on ropes.

Fury still isn't landing his jab, Wilder is landing his jab constantly and it's effective defensive movement, while on his back foot.

@ 152 Fury throws a right but Wilder blocks it with his glove hands up high the commentary points this out, so Fury isn't landing anything jabs nor power shots.

Fury finally lands a nice solid right through Wilder's glove, but Fury doesn't land those combos they are blocked after landing his right hand, one could've slipped past around the glove, Wilder has still landed the more effective punches and more punches than Fury Wilder's solid jabs count also, Fury hasn't even landed a jab yet, his jabs are being blocked, deflected and head movement is stopping Fury from landing his jab.

Fury still hasn't landed his jab, Wilder slipped that jab to the body, because it didn't make a sound. @119

Fury is getting bothered flustered because he can't land.

Fury finally lands a lunging jab @113

Nobodies landing jabs, just throwing them these punches don't count.

Fury throws a ineffective hook it's doesn't even land it's a palm punch do you count it and count Wilder's right counter grazing Fury ? both guys land ineffective shots Wilder lands a right hand to the body of Fury, Wilder gets the best of that exchange. @ 23 seconds around that time and before.

After that both guys throw punches but they don't land because the punches don't make any sound

@ 11 seconds Fury lands a nice power jab, Fury misses two punches a jad and a right.

Wilder throws a jab to the body Fury deflects it round over.

There's no possible way Fury won that round, Wilder started off out jabbing Fury and Fury couldn't land a jab, at all until the end of the round, Wilder landed effective power punches backing Fury up multiple times, Fury comes back with two power punches one landing behind the glove of Wilder, they both miss Wilder lands a right to the body and Fury lands a nice power jab, round goes to Wilder for effective defensive movement head movement controlling the fight and landing the more effective power punches and out jabbing Fury beating Fury at his own game, this is a fact, nobody can dispute this, the judges got it wrong, Fury's aggression wasn't effective but Wilder's defensive movement head movement was more effective and his jabbing Fury to the body and head won him the first minute of the round easily, Fury landed nothing in the first minute and beyond until Wilder landed those two power right hands one in the middle of the ring and the other while Fury was on the ropes, the punches made thudding sounds, Fury has done nothing until he lands a right then tries hooks landing one it's still Wilder's round easily, Fury misses Wilder misses Fury misses Wilder misses Fury lands a nice jab and Wilder lands a right to the body Fury misses Wilder misses, round goes to Wilder.

Please show me where i was wrong.

The Video evidence doesn't lie.

I can show you someone who thinks wilder won the first round. I can also show you someone who thinks he won the second round.
Sig bet on Wilder Fury III? You up for it?

Shame on me for giving the likes of you the time of day and actually using my free time to educate you.
What wilder has achieved is historic. He has joined the likes of Ali and Louis is the ATG discussion. Wilder has defended his title 10 consecutive times. Only 6 heavyweights in history have defended the belt 10 or more times consecutively.Wilder, Ali, wlad k, Tommy burns, Holmes and Louis. You can cry all you want but your crying won’t alter the stats. Wilders reign was legendary. Stats don’t lie. He is already an ATG and isn’t even finished yet.
Secondly, wilder should have beat fury in the first fight. Taunting doesn’t score sorry tyson. Knockdowns do tho.

take your free education and be grateful.
That's a lot of effort to get a bite. You'll never get that time back.

Wilder boxes well against flat footed fighters even against Fury but if Fury uses movement his legs Wilder can't catch him at times and loses rounds, Wilder only gets off balance wild when he's excited after he hurts his opponents, notice Wilder didn't get wild when he landed those two knockdowns in their first fight, Wilder was calm and set those punches up, but he needs time to set his power shots up, Fury was getting the better of the jabs until their second fight Wilder improved a lot his jabs got better his footwork got better, but he still couldn't fight off the ropes and that cost him, plus he has muscle fatigue recovery issues, so he's working on his muscle fatigue recovery by doing bag work pad work then power lifting weight training then pad work doing this constantly improves your muscle fatigue recovery, so he won't be spent firing power punches combos trying to keep Fury at bay, unlike the second fight, will this help him win ? yes, can he win ? yes,will he win ? I don't know, we will have to wait and see.

Joshua uses movement but doesn't have a chin, and backs straight up, plus his conditioning is terrible he hasn't pushed himself beyond the limits, he has poor muscle fatigue recovery worse than Wilder, so no Joshua can't beat Wilder, he's not good enough and doesn't have a chin, he doesn't use his jab reach and has incredibly poor conditioning, he's winded and spent after firing simple combos maybe it's nerves, his nerves sap his energy, he's not relaxed, he's always thinking about his gas tank, so this saps his energy, his body and mind aren't conditioned for extreme exertions of energy, he can't beat Wilder and that's a fact, Joshua needs to use Holyfields strength & conditioning programs doing this constantly so his body will just be ready not getting fatigued having the right conditioning always, otherwise he's losing fights he should win.

Yes. Wanna sig bet that I can find someone who scored round 1 for wilder in fight 2 aswel?
OK. Nope just a sig bet that you think Wilder will beat Fury is enough for me. Looking forward to it already lol

Troll left speechless with no counter argument like all of them. I’ve been proven right once again haha
LOLZ. You're the troll here, dummy. If I thought you were in any way serious I'd shit all over you. But "Wilder is an all time great" and comparing him to Ali and Louis is just too absurd for words. He's never even been the champion. Just a belt holder who has never beaten anyone worth a shit and was thoroughly clowned, beaten up and embarrassed when he finally stopped ducking legit competition. But you already know that.

Wilder won rounds 1 he landed the harder power shots and jabs,

Watch the first round, Wilder comes with two solid jabds Fury is missing his jabs, Wilder is landing jabs body and head Fury hasn't landed anything because Wilder is blocking everything.

Wilder lands two more jabs while moving @ 2:21 Fury misses a jab and grazed Wilder while lunging throwing his right hand, this punch didn't count it's not effective because Wilder is pulling back, you want to count it no problem.

@ 209 Wilder lands a solid right Fury backs up and the crowd roars, right now Wilder is out jabbing Fury and landing the effective power punches, Fury hasn't even landed a single jab, so what fight were you watching on emotions, Wilder was out boxing Fury while on his back foot, so Wilder can out box Fury.

Wilder lands a jab to the body and another right hand @ 203 of the round while Fury is on ropes.

Fury still isn't landing his jab, Wilder is landing his jab constantly and it's effective defensive movement, while on his back foot.

@ 152 Fury throws a right but Wilder blocks it with his glove hands up high the commentary points this out, so Fury isn't landing anything jabs nor power shots.

Fury finally lands a nice solid right through Wilder's glove, but Fury doesn't land those combos they are blocked after landing his right hand, one could've slipped past around the glove, Wilder has still landed the more effective punches and more punches than Fury Wilder's solid jabs count also, Fury hasn't even landed a jab yet, his jabs are being blocked, deflected and head movement is stopping Fury from landing his jab.

Fury still hasn't landed his jab, Wilder slipped that jab to the body, because it didn't make a sound. @119

Fury is getting bothered flustered because he can't land.

Fury finally lands a lunging jab @113

Nobodies landing jabs, just throwing them these punches don't count.

Fury throws a ineffective hook it's doesn't even land it's a palm punch do you count it and count Wilder's right counter grazing Fury ? both guys land ineffective shots Wilder lands a right hand to the body of Fury, Wilder gets the best of that exchange. @ 23 seconds around that time and before.

After that both guys throw punches but they don't land because the punches don't make any sound

@ 11 seconds Fury lands a nice power jab, Fury misses two punches a jad and a right.

Wilder throws a jab to the body Fury deflects it round over.

There's no possible way Fury won that round, Wilder started off out jabbing Fury and Fury couldn't land a jab, at all until the end of the round, Wilder landed effective power punches backing Fury up multiple times, Fury comes back with two power punches one landing behind the glove of Wilder, they both miss Wilder lands a right to the body and Fury lands a nice power jab, round goes to Wilder for effective defensive movement head movement controlling the fight and landing the more effective power punches and out jabbing Fury beating Fury at his own game, this is a fact, nobody can dispute this, the judges got it wrong, Fury's aggression wasn't effective but Wilder's defensive movement head movement was more effective and his jabbing Fury to the body and head won him the first minute of the round easily, Fury landed nothing in the first minute and beyond until Wilder landed those two power right hands one in the middle of the ring and the other while Fury was on the ropes, the punches made thudding sounds, Fury has done nothing until he lands a right then tries hooks landing one it's still Wilder's round easily, Fury misses Wilder misses Fury misses Wilder misses Fury lands a nice jab and Wilder lands a right to the body Fury misses Wilder misses, round goes to Wilder.

Please show me where i was wrong.

The Video evidence doesn't lie.

I’m not contending the first minute of the round, Wilder did a decent job of keeping Fury at range and landing a good right hand and then missing another right hand up against the ropes. Everything past the first minute clearly belongs to Fury.

1:52 Fury clubs Wilder on the guard, not a clean punch but shots like that count, especially when they move the guy off balance.

1:32 Fury hits Wilder clean and Wilder shells up, he then clubs him on his guard moving him around the ring. Over the next 15 seconds he has him backing up and reacting to feints, hitting him with a jab to the body and a glancing jab to the head.

24 seconds Fury hits him with a stiff armed
Left hook, not a lot of pop on it but it backs Wilder up and knocks him off balance . Wilder comes back with a straight to the body as Fury is moving back.

20 seconds, Fury backs Wilder into the ropes, no real significant strikes lander by either, but Fury looks the aggressor.

11 seconds Fury lands a hard jab, one of the more significant strikes of the round.

Most of the jabs Wilder throws don’t land, and outside of the first minute don’t have their intended effect as Fury moves through them to take the center of the ring. Fury was the aggressor for more of the round and landed more significant strikes, 2 to Wilders 1.

wilder-fury-compubox-punch-stats_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mon
So you can't show me one person who thinks Wilder won the first round of the second fight? Yeah thought not. And someone else posted the actual scorecard that showed all 3 judges had Fury winning the first round, is that enough evidence for you?
No I'm not going to talk about a random point or conversation you had with somebody else.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

This is major diversion from questions that scared you.

What makes a sherdog boxing forum and more credible than youtube comments???

No I'm not going to talk about a random point are conversation you had with somebody else.
What the fuck are you on about?? You complained I was trolling the same as that point. You made it about that. If you didn't want to draw the comparison you shouldn't have made it about that then.

No I'm not going to talk about a random point or conversation you had with somebody else.

This is major diversion from questions that scared you.

What makes a sherdog boxing forum and more credible than youtube comments???
i must say, we had our battles but i have to give credit to you WklySportsMemes, your dedication to Wilder despite being crushed twice by Fury, your dedication in defending him is quite a minority position since most think he is a fraud...i have to say

I'm quite impressed, no hate or anything,

What the fuck are you on about?? You complained I was trolling the same as that point. You made it about that. If you didn't want to draw the comparison you shouldn't have made it about that then.
Not the fkn round, the whole 1st fight...
Here is an example of you making shit up and still spamming a false narrative.

Its no different than the Po guy triggering you with his version of a false narrative.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-123105_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-123105_Samsung Internet.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 1
Wilder boxes well against flat footed fighters even against Fury but if Fury uses movement his legs Wilder can't catch him at times and loses rounds, Wilder only gets off balance wild when he's excited after he hurts his opponents, notice Wilder didn't get wild when he landed those two knockdowns in their first fight, Wilder was calm and set those punches up, but he needs time to set his power shots up, Fury was getting the better of the jabs until their second fight Wilder improved a lot his jabs got better his footwork got better, but he still couldn't fight off the ropes and that cost him, plus he has muscle fatigue recovery issues, so he's working on his muscle fatigue recovery by doing bag work pad work then power lifting weight training then pad work doing this constantly improves your muscle fatigue recovery, so he won't be spent firing power punches combos trying to keep Fury at bay, unlike the second fight, will this help him win ? yes, can he win ? yes,will he win ? I don't know, we will have to wait and see.

Joshua uses movement but doesn't have a chin, and backs straight up, plus his conditioning is terrible he hasn't pushed himself beyond the limits, he has poor muscle fatigue recovery worse than Wilder, so no Joshua can't beat Wilder, he's not good enough and doesn't have a chin, he doesn't use his jab reach and has incredibly poor conditioning, he's winded and spent after firing simple combos maybe it's nerves, his nerves sap his energy, he's not relaxed, he's always thinking about his gas tank, so this saps his energy, his body and mind aren't conditioned for extreme exertions of energy, he can't beat Wilder and that's a fact, Joshua needs to use Holyfields strength & conditioning programs doing this constantly so his body will just be ready not getting fatigued having the right conditioning always, otherwise he's losing fights he should win.
Wilder is a complete bum that Fury destroyed twice and will likely destroy again

Not the fkn round, the whole 1st fight...
Here is an example of you making shit up and still spamming a false narrative.

Its no different than the Po guy triggering you with his version of a false narrative.
It's completely different. This guy is claiming Wilder won the second fight, is that what you believe? And as I said before 90% of Sherdog voters thought Fury won the first fight too. You just hate polls that don't agree with your false narrative.

i must say, we had our battles but i have to give credit to you WklySportsMemes, your dedication to Wilder despite being crushed twice by Fury, your dedication in defending him is quite a minority position since most think he is a fraud...i have to say

I'm quite impressed, no hate or anything,
Who are you?
I wouldn't say he is a fraud. He is what he is a top 2- 5 fighter in the world.
Everything I say about him is objective.
-He lost the 2nd fight fair and square
-Fury is the better fighter as of now
-Hes a I big under dog in the 3rd fight
-He made dumb excuses
-He seems off his rocker
-He has flaws....no different than AJ or Fury

It's completely different. This guy is claiming Wilder won the second fight, is that what you believe? And as I said before 90% of Sherdog voters thought Fury won the first fight too. You just hate polls that don't agree with your false narrative.
Its literally the same thing. Only difference is your ego.

Again 4th time. What makes a sherdog forum full of shit post more credible than YouTube comments??????????????? You can't answer because you know it wrecks that weak argument.
Why can't I take a poll of subscribers from Donte's Boxing Nation or Barber Shop Conversations youtube pages ??????? Thats just as credible as sherdog

Last edited:
Back