Is there now any doubt Wilder would have KO’d Jousha

Not one single doubt. 220 usyk was tagging this dude at will early. 220 wilder with his 83 inch reach would have no issue connecting and thus sleeping him. It genuinely wouldn’t be close.

If Wilder had your confidence we would already know.

Both Fury and Wilder would stop Joshua. Joshua has rarely impressed me. I thought he had enough to beat Usyk but a champion has to be able to fight for 12 rounds. Joshua can't do that.

I think when people compare him to Bruno, they are spot on.

Both Fury and Wilder would stop Joshua. Joshua has rarely impressed me. I thought he had enough to beat Usyk but a champion has to be able to fight for 12 rounds. Joshua can't do that.

I think when people compare him to Bruno, they are spot on.
I like Fury but he's getting massively overrated; if the consensus is he's stopping anyone consistently.

I'm not even all that convinced he has Wilder's number. He played a very risky game in both of their fights and it payed off but we know Wilder can KO him. We've seen it, it would have been perfectly acceptable to have stopped that first fight.

Fucking hell you are still peddling this shit. Everyone is calling you delusional, take the hint. Wilder gets off-balanced because he's too excited, no it's because he has shitty footwork.

Wilder doesn't have terrible footwork because his footwork was just fine against Fury even able to get two knock downs in their first fight and their second fight Wilder had good footwork wasn't will in those two rounds when he was out boxing Fury, I asked you to watch the first round and show me how Fury won it but you refused just like everyone else will unless they count phantom punches or punches that didn't land because they didn't make any sound.

For the first minute of their second fight in round one, Fury couldn't touch Wilder with a jab while trying because Wilder used proper footwork and defensive head movement plus deflecting Fury's jab, so how is Wilder this off balance terrible boxer ?

Wilder gets off balance when he gets wild and excited then his techniques look terrible but when composed thinking he's much better and was hanging with Fury who's the best boxer in the world.

Watch the video of round one and study Wilder's footwork movement punching balance against the best right now in Fury, he's besting Fury at everything even landing two power right hands.

Wilder doesn't have terrible footwork because his footwork was just fine against Fury even able to get two knock downs in their first fight and their second fight Wilder had good footwork wasn't will in those two rounds when he was out boxing Fury, I asked you to watch the first round and show me how Fury won it but you refused just like everyone else will unless they count phantom punches or punches that didn't land because they didn't make any sound.

For the first minute of their second fight in round one, Fury couldn't touch Wilder with a jab while trying because Wilder used proper footwork and defensive head movement plus deflecting Fury's jab, so how is Wilder this off balance terrible boxer ?

Wilder gets off balance when he gets wild and excited then his techniques look terrible but when composed thinking he's much better and was hanging with Fury who's the best boxer in the world.

Watch the video of round one and study Wilder's footwork movement punching balance against the best right now in Fury, he's besting Fury at everything even landing two power right hands.

LOL sorry mate you lost me with Wilder doesn't have terrible footwork. Keep on being delusional though. I didn't read past that statement.

Its hilarious how we waited all this time for Fury vs Joshua and we might just end up with Wilder vs Usyk for all the marbles.

Fucking hell you are still peddling this shit. Everyone is calling you delusional, take the hint. Wilder gets off-balanced because he's too excited, no it's because he has shitty footwork.

Everyone can call anybody anything but I gave you the evidence with the fight video now be man enough to prove me wrong because I am making my claims with the fight video, stop being childish and back up your claims using the fight video your claiming I am delusional about, anybody can prove me wrong use the video and show how I am wrong, check the punches landed they land when there's sound check the jabs being landed check Wilder's footwork his head movement and deflecting jabs when he's calm steady and not wild, show how I am totally wrong.

Everyone can call anybody anything but I gave you the evidence with the fight video now be man enough to prove me wrong because I am making my claims with the fight video, stop being childish and back up your claims using the fight video your claiming I am delusional about, anybody can prove me wrong use the video and show how I am wrong, check the punches landed they land when there's sound check the jabs being landed check Wilder's footwork his head movement and deflecting jabs when he's calm steady and not wild, show how I am totally wrong.
Fuck off troll. You are not wasting my time with your delusional ramblings.

Remind me how Wilder did against a good mover like Fury? lol
He floored him twice? Technically the second time he put fury down he KO’D him. Weird question to ask.

He floored him twice? Technically the second time he put fury down he KO’D him. Weird question to ask.
In the second fight where he got comprehensively outboxed? And he lost the first fight too. And where were you on fight night, the biggest HW match of the year? You aren't a boxing fan you are just a pro-Wilder troll.

In the second fight where he got comprehensively outboxed? And he lost the first fight too. And where were you on fight night, the biggest HW match of the year? You aren't a boxing fan you are just a pro-Wilder troll.
Don’t try and cite the 2nd fight like we aren’t all aware of the controversy surrounding that fight. Not to mention the fact that fury has been forced to fight Wilder and even pulled out in July. Fury really didn’t want to fight wilder again after the second fight. Wonder why.

Its hilarious how we waited all this time for Fury vs Joshua and we might just end up with Wilder vs Usyk for all the marbles.
My favorite part is if it does play out like that and Wilder does beat Jesus Usyk there are a good 3-4 people who would still consistently post "Wilder has zero skills and is the worst boxer i ever ever saw."

Don’t try and cite the 2nd fight like we aren’t all aware of the controversy surrounding that fight. Not to mention the fact that fury has been forced to fight Wilder and even pulled out in July. Fury really didn’t want to fight wilder again after the second fight. Wonder why.
OK troll so what's your prediction for the third fight. I'm saying Fury trounces Wilder yet again.

My favorite part is if it does play out like that and Wilder does beat Jesus Usyk there are a good 3-4 people who would still consistently post "Wilder has zero skills and is the worst boxer i ever ever saw."
Would they? Because if Wilder and Usyk fight it means Wilder would have beaten Fury, which isn't going to happen.

Fuck off troll. You are not wasting my time with your delusional ramblings.

Use the dam video prove me wrong, or don't waste my time with your nonsense.

I am confident enough to use the fight video as my evidence, you should have no problem proving me wrong otherwise don't waste my time.

Last edited:
OK troll so what's your prediction for the third fight. I'm saying Fury trounces Wilder yet again.
His trolling is no different than STILL claiming Wilder lost the 1st fight. Its honestly 2 people making up their own narratives based off personal likes or dislikes.

Use the dam video prove me wrong, or don't waist my time with your nonsense.

I am confident enough to use the fight video as my evidence, you should have no problem proving me wrong otherwise don't waist my time.

Not biting. Keep making shit up.

cat-bite.gif

Back