Is there now any doubt Wilder would have KO’d Jousha

Yes, say what you will about Wilder, he took his hammering way better than AJ.
He can take a hell of a beating thats for sure

If Fury beat Wilder on Oct 9 and Usyk beat AJ in the rematch, AJ vs Wilder would be a good possibility. Because AJ would have no good fight other than Wilder, and Wilder need a victory over AJ to stay relevant.

He can take a hell of a beating thats for sure
Not for one second did I think he'd quit, you could see he was gobsmacked at the stoppage. Good to see in a fighter. Not wanting to harp on about AJ but I hate the way he grins when hurt, as if embarrassed. We're all different when instinct kicks in I guess but its a flaw in Joshua's make up.

We do know.. Its called pre-fight medicals. His eye is fine. He has also fought since Wallin and got hit by the hardest puncher in the sport repeatedly. Looked great, took his belt.
He barely got touched in Wilder 2. Those whole 34 punches showed us a lot. And scar tissue doesn’t show up on pre fight medicals . Please show me where they do. Seriously, please.

He barely got touched in Wilder 2. Those whole 34 punches showed us a lot. And scar tissue doesn’t show up on pre fight medicals . Please show me where they do. Seriously, please.
Wilder landed good on Fury a few times.. Fury ate them and was unfazed. Scar tissue has nothing to do with anything. Fury is just fine. All fighters have scar tissue. A Dr. doesn't stop a fight based off of it potentially becoming scar tissue that could open up 2 fights later...

That would have been an awesome fight, still could be, but I am not sure it was a sure thing. Sure, it is possible that Wilder KO's him, but it is also possible the gigantic gold medalist beats Wilder's ass. Tyson Fury, when on, is just so much better than everyone else, and we have seen this from the Vlad fight to his last outing. AJ went life and death with an older, more shopworn out Vlad, while Tyson clowned him: there's levels to this.

AJ got beat by really good and fast boxers, where as Wilder is a bloody windmill with gloves attached to his arms. I do not think we can draw much about Wilder beating AJ from Ruiz and Usyk beating AJ.

Wilder landed good on Fury a few times.. Fury ate them and was unfazed. Scar tissue has nothing to do with anything. Fury is just fine. All fighters have scar tissue. A Dr. doesn't stop a fight based off of it potentially becoming scar tissue that could open up 2 fights later...
thats not what i was saying at all about a Dr. stopping it. I'm just saying one could have based on that cut Fury had and you cant even argue one couldn't have. They didn't but they could have. I'm done arguing over something you cant disprove.

thats not what i was saying at all about a Dr. stopping it. I'm just saying one could have based on that cut Fury had and you cant even argue one couldn't have. They didn't but they could have. I'm done arguing over something you cant disprove.
You can say that for any bad cut or damage though. Hey you brought it up.

Back