Is there now any doubt Wilder would have KO’d Jousha

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
No, no there is not. Chinny Josh is lucky he ducked Wilder in their primes.

I have felt like AJ was chinny for a few fights now. That was my first thought after tonight's main event. If Wilder touches that chin -- it's lights out, Anthony.

Fury starches him too, in a different way.

Cause Usyk isn't ten times the boxer Wilder is right?

Not saying Wilder cant lay the touch of death on him, it's just a very shitty, non sensical thing to take away from this fight.

I agree with this. The Usyk fight proved little about how Wilder-AJ would go. Everyone is already in agreement that IF Wilder can land clean on AJ, he would likely finish him. The ways that Usyk was able to get around AJ's defense, Wilder can't cut those angles. Wilder's no pre-prison Tyson, he doesn't have that footwork to complement the power.

I agree with this. The Usyk fight proved little about how Wilder-AJ would go. Everyone is already in agreement that IF Wilder can land clean on AJ, he would likely finish him. The ways that Usyk was able to get around AJ's defense, Wilder can't cut those angles. Wilder's no pre-prison Tyson, he doesn't have that footwork to complement the power.

That's true, I guess it's just bias because we just saw AJ lose and so now it seems like so many more people could beat him.

He is a bit chinny though which would make me worry about him against Wilder but maybe you're right.

After this fight why you all saying AJ is chinny??? Uysk landed plenty and didn’t knock him down??

Joshua not capable of outboxing, out strategising and being light enough on his feet to frustrate Wilder the way Fury can- 7' ballerina at times in there.

Joshua also strangely unwilling to use his weight & size to lean on & bully guys like Fury can to take their edge off and ture them as he did to Wilder.

AJ would win a few round here and there but pretty sure Wilder would catch him and then it's over. AJ's chin isn't that good.

Usyk has 12 rounds of boxing in him.... Wilder better land that one shot or no doubt losing....

Wilder hasn't beaten anybody... Like no one. He'd probably get startched in under 6 rounds against AJ.

Joshua isn't aggressive enough to beat Wilder he won't try and land punches he would be to gun shy, he wouldn't even be aggressive with Usyk and Ruiz they don't punch half as hard as Wilder.

Back