Is there now any doubt Wilder would have KO’d Jousha

His trolling is no different than STILL claiming Wilder lost the 1st fight. Its honestly 2 people making up their own narratives based off personal likes or dislikes.
Ok find me a poll that has 90% of voters agreeing that Wilder won that first round in the second fight? I know how you love that poll. In before sample size and sherdoggers know nothing about boxing....

Would they? Because if Wilder and Usyk fight it means Wilder would have beaten Fury, which isn't going to happen.
The fight hasn't happened yet who knows....
Just like how many in this forum thought AJ was going to stop Usyk.....
Let's let the fight actually happen 1st. Wilder looks like he made big changes and is in peak level training.
Fury has had all kinds of question marks and rumors.
The fight isn't as hopeless as it once looked

Ok find me a poll that has 90% of voters agreeing that Wilder won that first round in the second fight? I know how you love that poll. In before sample size and sherdoggers know nothing about boxing....
Nobody bases or judges anything factual on a sherdog sub forum pole. How is this for a statistic, no fight ever in history has been determined by a sherdog pole.
If I took a pole about Wilder on Donte's Boxing youtube channel or Barber Shop Conversations' youtube comments that would be legit right??????

Last edited:
Use the dam video prove me wrong, or don't waist my time with your nonsense.

I am confident enough to use the fight video as my evidence, you should have no problem proving me wrong otherwise don't waist my time.
ERdhNyOW4AAxODo.jpg

Nobody bases or judges anything factual on a sherdog sub forum pole. How is this for a statistic, no fight ever in history has been determined by a sherdog pole.
If I took a pole about Wilder on Donte's Boxing youtube channel or Barber Shop Conversations' youtube comments that would be legit right??????
lol thought that would trigger you. Let's put it this way, find me someone else who shares the idea that Wilder won the first round in the second fight with Fury.

OK troll so what's your prediction for the third fight. I'm saying Fury trounces Wilder yet again.
Fury has yet to trounce wilder. Wilder will KO him once again and that’ll make it 3-0 to wilder

Fury has yet to trounce wilder. Wilder will KO him once again and that’ll make it 3-0 to wilder
Want a sig bet that Fury beats Wilder? And you can't be too good at math since the first fight was 'officially' a draw and the second fight was an easy victory for Fury.

Show me it using video evidence because we know judges can be wrong, please point out how Fury won that first round otherwise don't waste my time because judges have often been wrong everyone knows this how many times have fighters won fights they have lost and lost rounds they have won, don't waste my time unless your willing to use the video evidence to prove your case nobody can use the video because they know I am correct.

You're jumping the shark here. Need to be a tad more subtle with the trolling. As if calling Wilder an all great wasn't a giveaway.

Show me it using video evidence because we know judges can be wrong, please point out how Fury won that first round otherwise don't waste my time because judges have often been wrong everyone knows this how many times have fighters won fights they have lost and lost rounds they have won, don't waste my time unless your willing to use the video evidence to prove your case nobody can use the video because they know I am correct.
If you’re making a claim that’s contentious and goes against the accepted objective reality, then the burden of proof is on you. You need to do a detailed break down, second by second and show us what we’re missing and why it shows that Wilder won the round.

You're jumping the shark here. Need to be a tad more subtle with the trolling. As if calling Wilder an all great wasn't a giveaway.
I’ve explained both statements numerous times and I’ve yet to hear a solid rebuttal. Clearly you haven’t been around very long

lol thought that would trigger you. Let's put it this way, find me someone else who shares the idea that Wilder won the first round in the second fight with Fury.
Huh? Its a conversation . I wouldn't say triggered. Ok so you couldn't answer my questions so you try to divert with a random one. I see.

I’ve explained both statements numerous times and I’ve yet to hear a solid rebuttal. Clearly you haven’t been around very long
Nobody is going to respond to made up stuff with a serious rebuttal.
You are doing Wilder no favors here.
He got his ass beat in the 2nd fight. Otherwise you are just as delusional as the people still claiming Wilder lost the 1st fight.
Its honestly the same kind of B.S.

Huh? Its a conversation . I wouldn't say triggered. Ok so you couldn't answer my questions so you try to divert with a random one. I see.
So you can't show me one person who thinks Wilder won the first round of the second fight? Yeah thought not. And someone else posted the actual scorecard that showed all 3 judges had Fury winning the first round, is that enough evidence for you?

Sure you have. "All time great". <45>
Shame on me for giving the likes of you the time of day and actually using my free time to educate you.
What wilder has achieved is historic. He has joined the likes of Ali and Louis is the ATG discussion. Wilder has defended his title 10 consecutive times. Only 6 heavyweights in history have defended the belt 10 or more times consecutively.Wilder, Ali, wlad k, Tommy burns, Holmes and Louis. You can cry all you want but your crying won’t alter the stats. Wilders reign was legendary. Stats don’t lie. He is already an ATG and isn’t even finished yet.
Secondly, wilder should have beat fury in the first fight. Taunting doesn’t score sorry tyson. Knockdowns do tho.

take your free education and be grateful.

So you can't show me one person who thinks Wilder won the first round of the second fight? Yeah thought not. And someone else posted the actual scorecard that showed all 3 judges had Fury winning the first round, is that enough evidence for you?
I can show you someone who thinks wilder won the first round. I can also show you someone who thinks he won the second round.

Back