Is there now any doubt Wilder would have KO’d Jousha

Who are you?
I wouldn't say he is a fraud. He is what he is a top 2- 5 fighter in the world.
Everything I say about him is objective.
-He lost the 2nd fight fair and square
-Fury is the better fighter as of now
-Hes a I big under dog in the 3rd fight
-He made dumb excuses
-He seems off his rocker
-He has flaws....no different than AJ or Fury
I think he is what he is.. a solid fighter that has massive limitations, no doubt was protected during his title reign...there is a reason he was very selective in his title defenses. The first Fury fight was very much a strategic choice, he thought it was going to be a easy win against a ring rust, out of shape Fury that would give him a stronger barganing position against Joshua....that backfired. I think he also surrounded himself with yes men so never really developed his boxing ability.

Sorry but the new videos he has posted and stuff, thats all fluff..its easy to look good against punching bags, but when hes in the ring getting punched, he will revert to his old self. Plus he is mentally unwell, just look at his excuses post 2nd fight...

Always will view him as lost potential

Its litterally the same thing. Only difference is your ego.

Again 4th time. What makes a sherdog forum full of shit post more credible than YouTube comments??????????????? You can't answer because you know it wrecks that weak argument.
Why can't I take a poll of subscribers from Donte's Boxing Nation or Barber Shop Conversations youtube pages ??????? Thats just as credible as sherdog
Dontae's boxing nation the biggest bunch of most bigoted fans I've ever seen. Sherdog at least has a mix of opinions which is why we are even having this conversation????????????? lol do I need any more question marks????????? And if you think that sherdog posters are so full of shit why do you even continue to post here? You're the one with the massive ego thinking you are better than everyone else.

Dontae's boxing nation the biggest bunch of most bigoted fans I've ever seen. Sherdog at least has a mix of opinions which is why we are even having this conversation????????????? lol do I need any more question marks?????????
Variance of opinion does not equal credibility.
Sherdog posters are just as biased and lacking as youtube commentators. This is a pretty anti-Wilder place. He doesn't have a lot of fans here. And the ones he has....lmao he could do better

I think he is what he is.. a solid fighter that has massive limitations, no doubt was protected during his title reign...there is a reason he was very selective in his title defenses. The first Fury fight was very much a strategic choice, he thought it was going to be a easy win against a ring rust, out of shape Fury that would give him a stronger barganing position against Joshua....that backfired. I think he also surrounded himself with yes men so never really developed his boxing ability.

Sorry but the new videos he has posted and stuff, thats all fluff..its easy to look good against punching bags, but when hes in the ring getting punched, he will revert to his old self. Plus he is mentally unwell, just look at his excuses post 2nd fight...

Always will view him as lost potential
Will you change that limited scope opinion if Wilder preforms well in the 3rd fight?

Variance of opinion does not equal credibility.
Sherdog posters are just as biased and lacking as youtube commentators. This is a pretty anti-Wilder place. He doesn't have a lot of fans here. And the ones he has....lmao he could do better
It's not anti-Wilder. He has plenty of fans considering how limited he is. The same die-hards keep posting about how great he is. I'm seriously concerned for some posters mental health when Wilder gets done for a 3rd time.

LOLZ. You're the troll here, dummy. If I thought you were in any way serious I'd shit all over you. But "Wilder is an all time great" and comparing him to Ali and Louis is just too absurd for words. He's never even been the champion. Just a belt holder who has never beaten anyone worth a shit and was thoroughly clowned, beaten up and embarrassed when he finally stopped ducking legit competition. But you already know that.
Ah yes. You’ve struck gold troll!!“If I thought you were in any way serious I’d shit all over you” is my absolute fave reply I get from trolls when I confront them with facts. Of course not all are worded exactly the way you put it, but you get the point. Your kind love that cop out. You simply can’t argue with what I’m saying so you try and act like you don’t believe I’m being serious or something. Strange.

Ah yes. You’ve struck gold troll!!“If I thought you were in any way serious I’d shit all over you” is my absolute fave reply I get from trolls when I confront them with facts. Of course not all are worded exactly the way you put it, but you get the point. Your kind love that cop out. You simply can’t argue with what I’m saying so you try and act like you don’t believe I’m being serious or something. Strange.
You aren't being serious. You said Wilder is an all time great.

I suppose you might be profoundly retarded. I mean, if you aren't trolling, you'd have to be.

It's not anti-Wilder. He has plenty of fans considering how limited he is. The same die-hards keep posting about how great he is. I'm seriously concerned for some posters mental health when Wilder gets done for a 3rd time.
Its literally like 1 person. Again what qualifications do you need to post here vs youtube? Its the same no qualifications scope.

Only thing strange here is you dude…. Js

Wilder fucking sucks

lol this .. what's with the wilder praise all of a sudden .. everyone forgot how he was exposed in those two fury fights ? .. joshua has some skill and power .. nothing is a given if he were to fight joshua .. he could just as easily get ko/tko'd .. especially now that he's been softened mentally and doubt has been planted into his head .. if you think about it that's what the fight would be about .. two fighters, who previously had their aura of invincibilty cracked, fighting each other .. anything can happen

Last edited:
So AJ looses to an undefeated unified cruiserweight champion and therefore he automatically looses to wilder those best win (by some distance) is against an ancient Ortiz? Right got it hahaha

So AJ looses to an undefeated unified cruiserweight champion and therefore he automatically looses to wilder those best win (by some distance) is against an ancient Ortiz? Right got it hahaha
I knew you’d be struggling after Saturday haha. Aj is stiff. It’s been said for years. There’s no way he gets out the way of Wilders power shots.

I knew you’d be struggling after Saturday haha. Aj is stiff. It’s been said for years. There’s no way he gets out the way of Wilders power shots.
Seriously come back to me once wilder has a resume half as good as AJ

Its literally like 1 person. Again what qualifications do you need to post here vs youtube? Its the same no qualifications scope.
Youtube is much more of an echo chamber than here. If I pulled a list of the posters for that poll I bet I'd find a lot of the better posters voted that Fury won the fight.

Fucking hell you are still peddling this shit. Everyone is calling you delusional, take the hint. Wilder gets off-balanced because he's too excited, no it's because he has shitty footwork.

My way to estimate a sparring partners level and if I am in for a rude awakening: Defensive footwork under pressure in angling, controlling distance and keeping posture.

If we look at Wilder regarding that its very easy to see his huge flaws. He cant control distance, he cant get angles and he looses posture. Because of that he cannot change fluently in between offense and defense and gets off balanced a lot. Still he is dangerous with his right but its hugely overrated. There is a reason you have a lot of KO monsters as long as they fight bums. Someone like Shannon Briggs in his prime would have beaten Wilder easy because of that and Shannon himself had quite some flaws compared to the real elite boxers of his time.

I think its very funny how Wilder fans now try to calculate wins for Deontay by other boxers loosing fights :D

love that his "jab" voice always gets me <Lmaoo>

Back