Social Is Plastic Surgery worth it?

May I ask what cope bluepill mean in this context. Where did you get these words. I think knowing ugly guys are out there smashing tail you can't even get to talk to you has driven you mad.
To the extent that this isn't a trolljob, which it is IMO, this has been interesting. It displayed the power of words. In this case, TS has been obviously brainwashed and it is palpable that he has these terms ready to use against "outsiders", in this case "coper", "blue pill", etc. The tags existed and were available as soon as confronted with a diverging opinion.

Now in this case this is a funny topic and we are just talking about incel forums, but I could imagine that the same methodology is used by other groups that are much more serious and political.

There are different kind of men and women. I am not interested in this kind of superficial women.

After my divorce I was over 40 and that divorce took a toll on me. I know I don't look the same as when I was younger. Still I got to know the most beautiful woman I ever be with and now we are married and our child is coming. And I didn't choose her for her looks at first. After my divorce I was foremost looking for someone that I like to be with as a person, because the looks of my ex were never the problem. I didn't like the way she was for many years and it was hard. So that my wife now is much younger and beautiful was never my intention, but she took the initiative at first and when I got to know her, I knew we would be good together.
So if you want to keep focussing on men and women that only care for looks, of course you will find them. But I rather go my own way. I also don't need 100 women to like me, just one good one is enough.

I understand where you are coming from. I really do. My main issue is that guys here saying how looks does not matter.

That and how it's all about personality and nothing else. This is not true. Also looks garner confidence due to positive reinforcement feedback loop.

I posted screenshots of old man to show that confidence it's not enough. Also old men who look like Eric Roberts/silver fox completely drive young women boy crazy. Even if the old man is a shy sweet man with no real confidence.

I agree that for sustainability, couples should have genuine mutual affection, respect and interest as a foundation towards a long lasting relationship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back