Social Is Plastic Surgery worth it?

Unless it is something egregious like a birth defect, or an easy fix like a nose job, just be who you are. There is an ass for every seat.

I just saw a pic of Brad Pitt recently, he had a good doctor

Because they matter significantly less than you want to belive. Personality trumps all.

Cope and bluepill advice. Nobody gives a shit about "personality" before

Cope and bluepill advice. Nobody gives a shit about "personality" before
May I ask what cope bluepill mean in this context. Where did you get these words. I think knowing ugly guys are out there smashing tail you can't even get to talk to you has driven you mad.

May I ask what cope bluepill mean in this context. Where did you get these words. I think knowing ugly guys are out there smashing tail you can't even get to talk to you has driven you mad.

Cope = ignoring reality and making excuse

Same as bluepill

No incel words at all. You’re just living in a different reality.

Lmao. Tales

Unfortunately it takes a lot to improve

There is a reason why most men absolutely despise pretty boys. That and it triggers men worse than a Karen getting triggered by a young hottie. Made me realize that dudes are actually way worse when it comes to jealousy when it comes to looks.

I agree that it does take lots to improve and everyone has a different set of challenges. For me, I look freakishly young when I am in shape but I have the slowest metabolism and so in order for me to really max out, I have to be really on a very strict diet to bring that out. Its insane how different the treatment is. All the positive reinforcement actually gives birth to true confidence since its nonstop compliments. Whole experience taught me that women are not passive or shy. They see what they like, they will go for it hard and turn in to a social butterfly.

The looks industry is like a multi-billion dollar industry from anti-aging, fashion, fitness, nutrition, supplements and cosmetics. I still have yet to spot the mythical ugly broke dude with a super hot chick that everyone talks about here.

You think a 80 year old trying to hook up with a 18 year old is the proof that it is only about looks? That 80 year old with confidence can do good with other 80 year old woman. That's only natural.

Makes perfect sense:

Screenshot_20240128_074323_Google.jpg

People here know more about what women want and value than the anti aging, fashion, fitness and cosmetic industry all put together.

Makes perfect sense:

View attachment 1026489

People here know more about what women want and value than the anti aging, fashion, fitness and cosmetic industry all put together.
There are different kind of men and women. I am not interested in this kind of superficial women.

After my divorce I was over 40 and that divorce took a toll on me. I know I don't look the same as when I was younger. Still I got to know the most beautiful woman I ever be with and now we are married and our child is coming. And I didn't choose her for her looks at first. After my divorce I was foremost looking for someone that I like to be with as a person, because the looks of my ex were never the problem. I didn't like the way she was for many years and it was hard. So that my wife now is much younger and beautiful was never my intention, but she took the initiative at first and when I got to know her, I knew we would be good together.
So if you want to keep focussing on men and women that only care for looks, of course you will find them. But I rather go my own way. I also don't need 100 women to like me, just one good one is enough.

If we see Paulo Costa on IG getting his zygos done, we'll know who OP is. Or at very leaat, that Costa is a proper Sherbro.

If your getting tits, sure. Anything on the face that isn't medically needed looks like shit - every man who looks at a Botox face thinks it looks awful. But we're men. *Shrug* so we don't say anything cos we want sex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back