Social Is Plastic Surgery worth it?

Well I had a penis reduction, does that count as plastic surgery?

Tales from the basement. Proof? Maybe you’re an outlier or you’re just unusually good at trolling.

The proof is conclusive. The fact I’ve never changed my opinion and have very drastic thoughts on this subject?

GEtYJbAX0AALgk_

26yo btw..

The proof is conclusive. The fact I’ve never changed my opinion and have very drastic thoughts on this subject?

More tales from the basement. Perhaps you’d be willing to post a full pic of your face and then a pic or vid of you being rejected by a woman while making a valid attempt to talk to her?

You got telegram? I won’t post there, being said what video?

PM is OK but would be better to post your face and eyes + photographic evidence of you getting shot down by a woman (preferably more than once) in this thread to prove to all the doubters that 1) you really need plastic surgery and 2) that you're not just throwing out tales from the basement and really are getting rejected by women IRL despite reasonable approaches.

PM is OK but would be better to post your face and eyes + photographic evidence of you getting shot down by a woman (preferably more than once) in this thread to prove to all the doubters that 1) you really need plastic surgery and 2) that you're not just throwing out tales from the basement and really are getting rejected by women IRL despite reasonable approaches.

Don’t have proof of me getting shot down except online.

Also I won’t post my pic here sorry. If you want DM me.

At least post a pic if your zygote, we gotta see those bad boys.

Coper

First thing first, I am on your side. Most guys who post here are in their mid-30s and early 40s. They are from the early 2000s era and back then, there was no social media and instead we had pagers and flip phones. It was a different world back then and it was not looks centric. People could overcome it through sports or sense of humor. Mainly athletic physique was the way to go.

That and I feel where you are coming from. The looks/beauty/youth industry is big business and it is like that because it does work. That and I agree that good looks= positive reinforcement and I have met lots of super good looking guys and they are very similar to Sage Northcut who is happy go lucky guy and very laid back and their positive vibes does come from the positive experience which adds to their looks.

That being said, I feel you need to be good at something that women admire. I have not really mentioned it here but I take pole dancing classes and even when I am unkempt, a bit overweight, women are still very complimentary because I have good moves because of martial arts and yoga that allows my pole dance moves to be more unconventional.

My point being is that, yes by all means do your thing but please also be involved in community or hobbies that women do admire. Learning various dance styles, gardening, painting and cooking as well as photography are good activities. Choose one in which you are passionate and learn to articulate those interest with rich vocabulary and deep passion.

The last pic... I like that, OH I LIKE THAT CHICKEN BROTHER, IM GONNA USE IT AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA!!!!!
Interestingly, the only post of encouragement comes from the pole dancing guy.

@ TS, enough with your shit. Now we want to see your zygos, before and after, or GTFO.

Interestingly, the only post of encouragement comes from the pole dancing guy.

@ TS, enough with your shit. Now we want to see your zygos, before and after, or GTFO.

Yeah bro, just be confident bro:

Screenshot 2024-01-27 7.14.42 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-27 7.13.08 AM.png

You hear that @I Fusion I just be confident bro!

Forget looks, its all about vibes and personality bro!

Back