Is Jon allowed to have Tbol in his system forever now?

Sounds like you're full of it. No offense.

If I had written a successful doctorate level dissertation you can be sure I would link to it no problem.

No, here comes the basic principal of a fair comparison. Everything should be measured adequately, just like I would reveal my copulatory organ and prove that it is superior to yours, thus ending all the possible debate automatically. The only reason I don't do this is my humility.

No, here comes the basic principal of a fair comparison. Everything should be measured adequately, just like I would reveal my copulatory organ and prove that it is superior to yours, thus ending all the possible debate automatically. The only reason I don't do this is my humility.
Right <45>

Seriously, if you were so humble you wouldn't be referencing a "huge" dick or a dissertation.

Therefore, your posts must be taken as trolling up to and until such time as you produce the dissertation.

Additionally, your post is non sequitur, I'm not trying to get into a comparison; I'm asking for proof regarding a claim which you yourself made.

We've reached critical mass where it looks like a guy may be able to use steroids to mask his steroids lol
"It's in his system forever and there's nothing we can do about that. But there's no reason to think he's still taking it."

As a former chemistry and alchemy master I can assuredly confirm TS’s analysis and would like to further add that Turnibol is a derivative of a speed force ped U-sainbol-T and can persist in an individuals spinal fluid for up to 11 years.

Zero tolerance means what exactly?
That would be a lifetime ban for this offense

If you can never completely clear your system (as is being claimed) then you could never fight again because there will always be trace elements, effectively ending your career

If it gets below a certain level after your body clears it, that is deemed acceptable, then they should know where that level is and be able to calculate a fighter’s return

Jones' body is able to pulse out steriods just when he needs them most. ie a few weeks out from a fight. otherwise they stay hidden in a secret gland. kindo of like a poison sac in a snake.

Jon Jones is a genetic freak A-level Athlete, his genetics are so superior that his normal fluid homeostasis contains natural Turinabol, just ask USADA.

You're just mad at his superior genetics also hacist.

Jon is the next step of human evolution confirmed -- his body can naturally produce any substance he desires. Since it is endogenous steroids, not exogenous, he is legally allowed to continue being an "A level athlete".

He could test positive...they just don't need to tell anybody.

\They wouldn't have. However, the NSAC demanded to be looped in on all testing, immediately as results are available. It would be too difficult and dangerous for USADA to hide results from the NSAC.

The only reason we're even hearing about this is because the NSAC took action, not USADA.

Really? Are you unable to find it in the NCBI database? I thought I've given you enough keywords.

Well OK then, but before I share my biggest accomplishment in academic studies, I challenge you:
First publish your academic results, including degree certificate - then I'll publish my dissertation.
Come on, I'm waiting.
You got called out on your statements then tried to turn it around. Makes it seem like you're spinning shit.

So, now JJ gets a lifetime juicing card from USADA.

Next year, UFC will be saying the same shit.

Dirty->clean->dirty=CHEATING.

just ban this fucker already.
and if the suplements are tainted JJ IS STILL CHEATING.

This is beyond bullshit.

As a former chemistry and alchemy master I can assuredly confirm TS’s analysis and would like to further add that Turnibol is a derivative of a speed force ped U-sainbol-T and can persist in an individuals spinal fluid for up to 11 years.

Ummm. But if you’re cycling that with horz-meatabol doesn’t that synthesise in the fat cells and increase detection? (Not to be confused with kangarootamol)

So, ban him for 11 years until he can test clean.

I have done anabolic steroids, trained all my life and am an amateur kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect on a human body of an innocent sportsman.
I can assure you that Turinabole's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with cardie-b-trinitrotoluene.
Post of the year

There must be a level below which is acceptable

I read somewhere that the report said that Jones did not gain an advantage from the amount in in his system
whew looks like he dodged a bullet they didn't test him as the needle was in his ass.

Back