Is Jon allowed to have Tbol in his system forever now?

I have done anabolic steroids, trained all my life and am an amateur kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect on a human body of an innocent sportsman.
I can assure you that Turinabole's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with cardie-b-trinitrotoluene.
Humble brag...

Since they can just say "it's left over from a year and a half ago", can't they just keep saying that for every test? What's the point of even drug testing the guy if he's allowed to have steroids in his system? Why does nobody else who was busted before still fail tests when they come back?
well how long does it stay detectable then? if ur so outraged i hope you know the answer. i dont so im undecided

I have done anabolic steroids, trained all my life and am an amateur kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
I have PhD in Biochemistry, and my doctorate topic was Turinabol and its affect on a human body of an innocent sportsman.
I can assure you that Turinabole's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with cardie-b-trinitrotoluene.

gettyimages-952135574-1545659333.jpg

<[analyzed}>

well how long does it stay detectable then? if ur so outraged i hope you know the answer. i dont so im undecided
Short enough where nobody else runs into this problem. It was supposed to be a minuscule amount a year and a half ago. There isn't a single drug where a minuscule amount hangs on for 2 years. If they thought it would, they should have made the suspension longer.

In the next test, USADA will suspend Jon Jones if he didn't have any PED in his system.

It's in his contract now.

It's not the end of the world you miserable people. Why get upset about something that doesn't affect you and that you have no control of. I'd rather choose to smile.

5254652.png

Woa! Credible! Shut your ass up jeff

Yeah is there anyone else that has had it happen?

Jones is such an unlucky man
Can't believe how unlucky this guy is
Good guy Jones can't catch a break
Sneaky steroids
Those sneaky, sneaky steroids finding their way into Jones' body
So unlucky
Good guy Jones
Unbelievable, how unlucky this guy is

Hard to know if this ever happened before since in every other sport that attempts serious testing, it doesn't matter if it's trace amounts.

Yes, basically he can use tbol all he likes and as it has a short half life he only has to avoid USADA for number of hours until its clear of his system and only trace metabolites remain, Each time he pisses hot he can blame it on the time 15 months ago that tbol magically got into his system which remains a mystery as to how it got there to this day.

Usada currently have no way to prove weather the metabolites are from years ago or from days ago.

Right <45>

Seriously, if you were so humble you wouldn't be referencing a "huge" dick or a dissertation.

Therefore, your posts must be taken as trolling up to and until such time as you produce the dissertation.

Additionally, your post is non sequitur, I'm not trying to get into a comparison; I'm asking for proof regarding a claim which you yourself made.

I'm actually TOO humble. To the point that it stands between me reaching total perfection.

However, I'd like to praise your analitical skills as well - you really did a good job in finding logical fallacies in my post regarding the discussed matter.
If only you'd been able to apply them on the posts' contenct, that would've brought you to deeper understandig.

You got called out on your statements then tried to turn it around. Makes it seem like you're spinning shit.

I'm not spinning you, my friend.

Woa! Credible! Shut your ass up jeff

Hey! Don't expose me!
I'd like to stay anonymous on sherdog,eventually sheding some light on certain events, like I did here.

he doesn't have t-bol in his system tho
he has a metabolite

not the same thing

My sides
<Oku02>

Jon Jones: "Hey steroids,... are u still here?" Steroids: "I'm still here"

Yeah is there anyone else that has had it happen?

Jones is such an unlucky man
Can't believe how unlucky this guy is
Good guy Jones can't catch a break
Sneaky steroids
Those sneaky, sneaky steroids finding their way into Jones' body
So unlucky
Good guy Jones
Unbelievable, how unlucky this guy is
I have done luck, trained all my life and am an amateur leprechaun and luckmaster.
I have PhD in luck, and my doctorate topic was good fortune and its affect on a human body of an innocent loser.
I can assure you that luck's half-life reduction can take up to 18 years, especially mixed with steroids.

Back